HappySkin Co Classic

HappySkin Co Classic

Matte White, Gloss Pink

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, an IPL machine is a long-term hair removal solution that can save you salon trips and bills. Read our buying guide to help you decide if IPL is right for you, and how to find the best professional IPL machine for DIY home use in Australia.

Read now

1.1

• Causes Irritation Yes (18) · No

Jackie S

Jackie S

Isn’t very powerful

Have tried others and this one doesn’t compete.
I found it wasnt as powerful and the quality wasn’t great.
Definitely more powerful ones out there on the market. I am a big fan of ipl

Biggest SCAM

Happyskinco dont care at all about the customer once they have the money. Poor service, constantly ignored and the product showed barely any results. Dont trust them at all. Better to go with a proper company with a legitimate reputation

Purchased in March 2020 for A$199.00.

Elissa White

Elissa WhiteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It’s not safe to use

I’m used to doing IPL in the salons, where they give you glasses, use cooling treatments and cold air during the treatment.
I bought this while in the lockdown and was thrilled about the purchase.

I only had 2-3 flashes and I stopped immediately - it hurt my eyes like nothing ever before (even though I was looking away) and it felt like it was burning my skin. Indeed, I had a red spot on my skin (luckily I stopped!) and it took a while for my eyes to stop hurting :( Nothing is safe about this product, typical dropshipping business with no idea what they’re doing:(

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for A$200.00.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT

Please do not waste your money on this product, it doesn't work and you can't get your money back. I am in the long process of trying to get my money back and being fobbed off with generic emails. They only thing it removed was my skin when it burnt it and not a single hair !

Purchased in November 2019.

Not worth the money

This was over $200 and not worth it. I used it on a regular basis, never saw a chance and tried contacting customer service. Tried using it in many different ways in case I was doing something wrong. What irritated me was that customer service did not care, therefore will not buy anything from them again and would NOT recommend this product. Better to spend money at a dermatologist or doctor who does laser removal because 200 will get you much further there.

Purchased in July 2019 for A$220.00.

Got BURNT!!!

Did all the proper instructions and appropriate measures and got burnt after several sessions!! Looks like device does not last long and gets defective overtime! Such a waste of money!!!

Purchased in September 2019 for A$285.00.

Shareen N.

Shareen N.Sydney, NSW

Warning for dark skin girls

Purchased in July 2019 for A$250.00.

Do not buy!

Overheats, burned me once. I am fair used proper setting and followed all instructions. Its ok at first then gets very hot towards end of treatment. You can only email them and they just make you email in circles refusing to take responsibility or offer a replacement. Do not buy!

Purchased in October 2019 for A$180.00.

Didn't work for me

Didn't work for me and I left a 1 star review on their website. It was never posted on their website though...seems a bit shady to me.fair enough they like the positive reviews but they should post all that come up. Positive and negative and not delete the ones they don't like

Purchased in September 2018 for A$285.00.

ailyn g.

ailyn g.Central, SA

Buying this product it's a nightmare!!

Aside that the price is double when you compare to other laser handset removal I ordered it and now I lived in everyday nightmares of my life..it burnt my skins and leaved scars on my legs.i always go to laser clinic so I thought I wouldn't have problem reactions with laser. I emailed and just want my money back and wanted to return the item but they won't and keep saying to me that their product is safe. How would you say it safe when it burnt my skin!!! I wasted my money worth almost 300aud and look what it's done to me..cry a million times my skin won't come back
Hey silky skin turns out to be
Hey ugly skin

Purchased in July 2019 at Heysilkskin for A$299.00.

Alicia Z.

Alicia Z.Sydney, NSW

It Burns You - dont use

Tried the product for the first time and overall it seems to work however it burnt me three times in the one sitting. I used the intensity they suggested for my skin type. It is unpredictable and unrefundable. I am scared to continue using it

Purchased in September 2019 at Happy Skin Co. for A$250.00.

Be warned , do not buy

They say there’s tax fees but doesn’t state that it’s £40 ! And if u don’t pay the 40 within the week they send it back to them, and then they charge to send it back to you and import fees again !! They don’t have a returns neither ! Unless it brakes in 12montha so they are forcing people to buy this and there is other company with the same product much cheaper !!

Purchased in August 2019 at Online for A$250.00.

Anna Dhammika J.

Anna Dhammika J.Sydney, NSW

Burnt

Followed the instructions, my skin was stinging I treated it with aloe Vera. I’ve had laser treatment before and I didn’t think much of the sting. I did multiple parts of he body after testing it on skin once editing for 24 hours. An hour later I had burn marks all over my body legs, arms, belly. It might cost more to go to a clinic but I’ve never had this issue and I have dark skin. This is really disappointing and a waste of money. I am a professional model and this has put me out of work until it all heals. Go to a clinic it’s safer!

Purchased in July 2019 for A$300.00.

BURNED

I woke up from my first session but dark burned marks all over my legs ! I feel like crying that I trusted this product. I followed all the directions and shaved and followed the level of intensity for my skin tone. I put aloe on after too, as recommended to moisturize afterwards. I spot tested the product before and it was fine. It hurts so bad!

Purchased in June 2019 at HappySkin Co for A$180.00.

Do not purchase

I have had this for 6 weeks. It has made zero difference. I should be a perfect candidate, medium skin tone with dark hair. It does not work. Doesn't even slow the growth barely. I wish I could get my money back :(

Purchased in February 2019 for A$178.00.

Troy

TroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Discgusted at how they lied

Absolute rubbish this device is. My wife and I ordered from their website before we found out the IPL can be ordered from Aliexpress for about $50. All they have done is white label the product and sold it for 6x the cost.

Worst of all they are advertising this is LASER hair removal, it is NOT laser. IPL and Laser are completely different. Now that we know more about IPL, the Happy Skin Co IPL doesn't even produce an energy density strong enough to give any results.

The IPL also showed alot of burn marks on the device after just 15 flashes and left burn marks on my wifes legs. Zero support from Happy Skin Co and was not able to get a refund despite their guarantee

Purchased in December 2018 for A$299.00.

NS_FZ

NS_FZSydney

Do not buy! It will only make you unhappy.

I got IPL burns on my arms and thighs. They remove negative comments from fb pages so you will only get to see good ones which most probably are paid reviews. Please do not buy.
The screen got this black dots very first time after like 10 flashes and they said its bacteria build up.
Overall very unhappy with the buy.

Purchased in January 2019 for A$269.00.

I Got Burned!

I basically got IPL burns from this device. I used it accordingly, tested an area, used the level recommended for my skin colour and had burns! Both my thighs ended up with burn marks, and three weeks have gone by and its still there :( I contacted Happy skin and all they said was “sorry you had this reaction” and said I could return the device. After getting burned they should give me a full refund, and not expect me to pay for shipping to return this device! I am sad to think they remove all negative reviews from everywhere since I have commented my experience on their facebook and IG and my comments just disappeared.

Purchased in February 2019 for A$300.00.