HappySkin Co Classic

HappySkin Co Classic (page 4 of 4)

Matte White, Gloss Pink

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, an IPL machine is a long-term hair removal solution that can save you salon trips and bills. Read our buying guide to help you decide if IPL is right for you, and how to find the best professional IPL machine for DIY home use in Australia.

Read now

2.5

• Causes Irritation Yes (18) · No (30)

Dee

Dee

Does the job!

It is amazing at what it is meant to do. It has not failed to do the job. I have been using it for 6 weeks now and there is a great difference

Phebe R

Beat all expectations

IPL Machines

Find out how HappySkin Co Classic compares to other IPL Machines

Do not purchase

I have had this for 6 weeks. It has made zero difference. I should be a perfect candidate, medium skin tone with dark hair. It does not work. Doesn't even slow the growth barely. I wish I could get my money back :(

Troy

TroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Discgusted at how they lied

Absolute rubbish this device is. My wife and I ordered from their website before we found out the IPL can be ordered from Aliexpress for about $50. All they have done is white label the product and sold it for 6x the cost.

Worst of all they are advertising this is LASER hair removal, it is NOT laser. IPL and Laser are completely different. Now that we know more about IPL, the Happy Skin Co IPL doesn't even produce an energy density strong enough to give any results.

The IPL also showed alot of burn marks on the device after just 15 flashes and left burn marks on my wifes legs. Zero support from Happy Skin Co and was not able to get a refund despite their guarantee

Madeleine

MadeleineSydney, NSW

From someone with PCOS

Burned too

At firts I loved it. I personally did not have issues with it but my husband got burned all over hes legs after the second time he used it. And it has bacteria build up
on the light bulb. Im afraid to keep
using it.

NS_FZ

NS_FZSydney

Do not buy! It will only make you unhappy.

I got IPL burns on my arms and thighs. They remove negative comments from fb pages so you will only get to see good ones which most probably are paid reviews. Please do not buy.
The screen got this black dots very first time after like 10 flashes and they said its bacteria build up.
Overall very unhappy with the buy.

I Got Burned!

I basically got IPL burns from this device. I used it accordingly, tested an area, used the level recommended for my skin colour and had burns! Both my thighs ended up with burn marks, and three weeks have gone by and its still there :( I contacted Happy skin and all they said was “sorry you had this reaction” and said I could return the device. After getting burned they should give me a full refund, and not expect me to pay for shipping to return this device! I am sad to think they remove all negative reviews from everywhere since I have commented my experience on their facebook and IG and my comments just disappeared.

IPL Machines

Find out how HappySkin Co Classic compares to other IPL Machines

Alice

AliceMelba 2615, ACT

Didn’t work for me :(

My skin is fair, the hairs are dark (ideal combo apparently) but this didn’t work for me.
I followed the instructions perfectly. Used for 10 sessions (once a week on the same day) with literally no results at all so didn’t complete the full 12 weeks.
I emailed the company who just asked me about how I used to product, when I explained my routine they just said “we can’t guarantee results”. I guess it doesn’t work for everyone.

When the company sent their email asking me to leave a review, I left a 1 star review but noticed that it never got posted to their website, even though loads more 4 and 5 star reviews were constantly being uploaded to their site.