HappySkin Co Classic (Gloss Pink)

HappySkin Co Classic (Gloss Pink)

2.1 from 7 reviews · View Details

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, an IPL machine is a long-term hair removal solution that can save you salon trips and bills. Read our buying guide to help you decide if IPL is right for you, and how to find the best professional IPL machine for DIY home use in Australia.

Read now

2.1

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (2)

Over the moon!!

Could not be more happy with how great this little Ipl handset works and how quickly I started to see a difference in my hair growth. Seriously impressed me and I'm not usually the biggest fan of online shopping - I've been burned before! I have now gotten both my sister's their daughter's onto this too. Couldn't believe it at first but I'm over the moon!

Purchased in January 2020.

Causes Irritation No

Effective on legs & underarms

Completed my 15th session on my legs and underarms this week and have been very pleased with the results that I've achieved. I started noticing a difference in my hair regrowth on my legs after approx 4 sessions. The underarms took a little longer to see noticeable results but have since been working well. The first 10 sessions I did weekly and the last 4 or 5 I've been doing about once a month or every 3 weeks depending on if im bothered. Hair growth on my legs is minimal (a couple random hairs here and there every couple of weeks). My underarms haven't had any hair growth at all for at least a month.

Purchased in February 2020.

Causes Irritation No

Is not working!!!!

I ordered this device and I tried it the device worked but after a few flash, it stopped working!!! I turned it off and tried it another day it did not work again, so the device was unusable!!
I told them that this device is not working they asked me for a video that I sent how I work with the device, then they send me another one that this one did not work even one time!!!
I’m in wonder about people reviews that they are using and it works I do not believe that those reviews are from people.
Now I have two unusable devices in my room.
I even find it funny to ask them to send a new one because this is not working at all!!!
I’m asking for a refund.

IPL Machines

Find out how HappySkin Co Classic (Gloss Pink) compares to other IPL Machines

Horrible Policy

Once I saw my generic email saying they are going to take a while I had to look into other reviews not just on their website and instagram.. DO NOT BUY, they have HORRIBLE customer service, wont give you your money back even though you don't even have the product. The company gives off scam vibes. Why is afterpay allowed on their page? I have emailed afterpay to try and sort this out.

Update: if you want real help go to their instagram! their instagram team literally refunded me in 2mins and were so lovely!

Purchased in May 2020 for A$249.00.

Don’t buy unless you want to wait forever

Purchased this item and as stated on website was told it would be a few business days... get an email two days later stating they have no stock available and I would need to wait till stock arrives .. How can you take consumers money when you don’t actually have the product...
4 weeks on and I was still waiting , had not heard anything from happy skin.. sent them a message asking where my order was and I was told they were still waiting on stock but should have it within 3 weeks.... Ummm I didn’t purchase a product only to have to wait 2 months to receive it ....luckily I purchased through afterpay... I made a complaint to afterpay and they refunded my account !!!
Don’t purchase from this company

Purchased in April 2020.

Elissa White

Elissa WhiteGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It’s not safe to use

I’m used to doing IPL in the salons, where they give you glasses, use cooling treatments and cold air during the treatment.
I bought this while in the lockdown and was thrilled about the purchase.

I only had 2-3 flashes and I stopped immediately - it hurt my eyes like nothing ever before (even though I was looking away) and it felt like it was burning my skin. Indeed, I had a red spot on my skin (luckily I stopped!) and it took a while for my eyes to stop hurting :( Nothing is safe about this product, typical dropshipping business with no idea what they’re doing:(

Purchased in April 2020 at eBay for A$200.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Troy

TroySouth East Queensland, QLD

Discgusted at how they lied

Absolute rubbish this device is. My wife and I ordered from their website before we found out the IPL can be ordered from Aliexpress for about $50. All they have done is white label the product and sold it for 6x the cost.

Worst of all they are advertising this is LASER hair removal, it is NOT laser. IPL and Laser are completely different. Now that we know more about IPL, the Happy Skin Co IPL doesn't even produce an energy density strong enough to give any results.

The IPL also showed alot of burn marks on the device after just 15 flashes and left burn marks on my wifes legs. Zero support from Happy Skin Co and was not able to get a refund despite their guarantee

Purchased in December 2018 for A$299.00.

Causes Irritation Yes