HappySkin Co Classic (Matte White)

HappySkin Co Classic (Matte White)

IPL Machines Buying Guide

If you love that silky-smooth skin feeling from the comfort of home, an IPL machine is a long-term hair removal solution that can save you salon trips and bills. Read our buying guide to help you decide if IPL is right for you, and how to find the best professional IPL machine for DIY home use in Australia.

Read now

3.8

• Causes Irritation Yes (2) · No (9)
Jodi

JodiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Takes time, but so worth it!

Downside is this is quite a small handheld device so don't expect it to be fast if you're using on all of your body but only takes a few mins to do face, underarms and brazilian which is the regions I started using it on because those are the areas I most hated shaving. As we are coming into summer I've decided to start doing ipl treatments on my legs which now means i'm spending close to 40minutes to cover all of places. Results haven't been breathtakingly fast but for the price and connivence of it I'm more than happy to sit through it. Huge bonus for not being painful but it can get a little hot down stairs.

Purchased in June 2020.

Jackie

Jackie

Life changing!

I have been using this on my face and stomach for 5 weeks and it has literally changed my life! I have pretty whacky hormones and have always struggled with more body hair than most but this little gem of a product has me feeling better about myself than I possible ever have! I have been epilating my face every 2 or 3 days for years until I started doing this. I've had to switch to shaving while using my this but I have only now I'm down to shaving only once every 2 weeks which might not sound like much but it alot for me!
I've also been using on my snail trail for a month and it's already growing back so much less and I am hoping it will be fully gone before summer!!

Purchased in July 2020 for A$200.00.

Chris

Chris

Way better than expected

I bought a handset late May 2020 and while it did take a little longer than I would have hoped to come (a little over 2 weeks) but I found the company to be rather transparent about the delay times. About half of my online purchased around that time were getting delayed so I was kind of expecting some issues with shipping if I'm honest. From the point of actually receiving the IPL it has been a pleasure. I haven't had any issues with my device and the results have blown me away. It worked almost immediately on my arms and started working on my lower back hairs after the third session. So stoked with this purchase and I have told a bunch of my mates about it.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$249.00.

IPL Machines

Find out how HappySkin Co Classic (Matte White) compares to other IPL Machines

Jackie S

Jackie S

Isn’t very powerful

Have tried others and this one doesn’t compete.
I found it wasnt as powerful and the quality wasn’t great.
Definitely more powerful ones out there on the market. I am a big fan of ipl

Causes Irritation Yes
Marty

Marty

Male review

Purchased in January 2020 for A$239.00.

Shaina Danko

Shaina DankoSydney, NSW

Worked on middle eastern skin tone

Used my IPL laser device on level 4 out of 5 as that was recommended for my skin tone. The sensation while using was not painful as advertised but on sensitive areas you can definitely feel a more of the warm flash feeling. This was a gift for my daughter but she never ended up using it so she offered it to me. I never have had a laser clinic session so I cannot compare but the results have been pleasing. I have used this hair removal device for my arms and legs, it generally takes me about 25 minutes for completion of my treatment.

Purchased in December 2019 for A$249.00.

Rashida

RashidaSydney, NSW

Saved me in quarantine and fast shipping

Purchased a Happy Skin co device to do my hair removal at home just before everything went into lockdown so I was very lucky with my timing. I had done laser in a clinic years ago which worked very well for me but was a little pricey for me to keep up with. Shipping came to me faster than expected. I ordered on a Monday morning and received the Tuesday afternoon (shipping to Sydney). I have been doing 1-2 sessions a week for few months and it has removed just about all of my hair on my legs and Brazilian. For my underarms there are still a couple of hairs growing on only my left side for some reason.

Purchased at www.happyskinco.com for A$199.00.

Kayla

Kayla

Did not do anything for me.

Did not do anything for me. I was using this product correctly every week for months and saw little to no hair reduction at all. Have since ended up getting my laser hair removal done professionally.

Geoff

GeoffSydney, NSW

Excellent. After about 20 weeks usage, excellent results. Thanks

Used it for 10 weeks, and had excellent results. That was 5 months ago and the hair hasn't grown back.
Well worth the price asking pricr I paid, which was $299.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$299.00.

IPL Machines

Find out how HappySkin Co Classic (Matte White) compares to other IPL Machines

Michele

Michele

Scam People

Don't waste your time buying this product, they won't deliver, don't be stupid paying for delivery because they don't even have equipment in stock. When you try to ask for an explanation of your order, they give you the same ctrl + C ctrl + V mechanical response.
Feeling used in a dirty scheme to deceive people. It is not reliable.

Purchased in June 2020 for A$213.99.

Biggest SCAM

Happyskinco dont care at all about the customer once they have the money. Poor service, constantly ignored and the product showed barely any results. Dont trust them at all. Better to go with a proper company with a legitimate reputation

Purchased in March 2020 for A$199.00.

Causes Irritation Yes
Phebe R

Phebe RHunter Region, NSW

Best purchase I've ever made

Purchased in March 2019 for A$300.00.

Myong

MyongSydney, NSW

Beat all expectations

Purchased in February 2019 for A$270.00.