HappySkin Co Gen 2 (Matte Black)

See the Best IPL Machines in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for HappySkin Co? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.2
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (4)

100% worth the investment

100% think this was absolutely worth the investment over the medium/long term! I paid $300 which is what I would pay for about 2.5 sessions in a laser clinic. The only reservation I had to pay this was more up front for this than a single session but after I realised they had afterpay it convinced me to give it a go. I've now been using my device for 3 months and it's been the best thing I've ever done for my own self confidence. I'm using it on my hairs for my nearly everyone and the results have been almost as good as a laser clinic but it hurts much less. I also got a free electric shaver included in the bundle too.

Purchased in July 2020.

Impressed

Purchased in February 2020 for $299.00.

Other IPL Machines

Absolutely love it

I have been using my handset for about 3 months now and I haven't looked back. Wasn't sure what to expect but was optimistic, still being a $300 purchase was a tad nervous. Results have definitely lived up to what I hoped for. The handset is easy enough to use. HAd no issues figuring it out, the user guide is pretty straight forward. Rather pain free too. One thing to note though, I thought it was a cordless machine. It's actually not. The device will be to be plugged in whilst using - this hasn't been an issue as it comes with a very long cord (maybe 3 or 4 metres) but something to be aware of just incase you're odd like me and get a little confused.

Purchased in June 2020 at happyskinco.com for $299.00.

Myrtis K.
Myrtis K.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service, happy with results

Purchased in April 2020 for $260.00.

IPL Machines

Find out how HappySkin Co Gen 2 (Matte Black) compares to other IPL Machines

Mahsa
Mahsa

Read T&C before buying this! Better to pay 100$ more and purchase a Philips one that is actually usable!

I purchased this handset last week. Flashes 3-4 times in a row and then you need to wait 10 seconds for the next run! Comparing with the Philips model that I had before, it feels like a cheap toy in hand and it is very time consuming. Also you can not return the product and although it arrived early, noone is replying when messaging them for returns!

Purchased in July 2020 at Happy Skin Co for $240.00.