Happywallz

Happywallz (page 2 of 4)

Decals don't stick to walls and glow in the dark stars don't glow!

My wall decals started to peel off a few hours after applying them and i have to keep pressing them back on...this is not good enough, i expect a product that works as I have paid good money to this business! also I ordered some glow in the dark stars that don't work at all - they do not glow even in the slightest. Very disappointing and do not recommend anyone buy through them, I wish I had reviewed them before making my purchase.

Absolute Best!

There aren't enough words to give proper gratitude to this company. They made for me a personalized decal for my daughters nursery, not just personalized with her name but the entire design. They were so patient going back and forth ensuring every detail was how I wanted it. And then when my daughter was hospitalized and I didn't have the resources to immediately pay they kept open the invoice for me until my daughter (who is perfectly healthy thank god) was back home and I could send the payment. It just arrived and I burst into tears to see it. It's perfect. The second I have it fully up on the wall I'll include a picture. But I just wanted to say thank you for everything, I couldn't have asked for anything better, in service or product.

Great product. It looks fantastic!

Great product, decals are easy to use, looks amazing in the nursery. Would recommended company and product to anyone. A+++.

Exactly what I wanted

Perfect!!!! Exactly what I asked for received within 10days stuck on my wall just fine and I ordered multiple wall decor including the large one, makes my home feel so warm and welcoming not gonna lie I think im addicted to the wall decor stickers I also had customized welcoming sign which I got to small my own fault but customer service had wrote in to confirm the layout due to it being written in a foreign language which I thought was awesome I read so many bad reviews AFTER I had placed such a large order and was made nervous for nothing all round 5 stars for me on delivery and communication THANK YOU!!!

Exceptional Customer Service

Very happy with the finished product but even more happier with the customer service. Quick responses, patient and assisted in helping me decide on design and overall polite to deal with. Will be using Happywallz again!

This product doesn’t stick to walls!!!

Firstly, I waited weeks and weeks to get my stickers! Emailed them, in which they did NOT reply!! I had to go through the website to get a reply!
Secondly, they advertise they are Australian and based in Alexandria although no address or phone number!!! Then, when I finally got the package finally it clearly stated china post, posted from China! These people are making customers think that this company is based in AU when it is not!
Thirdly, the product doesn’t stick to walls!!! They peeled off continually, once fallen on the carpet they are ruined. Once I finally got in touch with the company asking for a refund she offered a replacement. I said I would try one more time, I redecorated my walls, yet again they do not stick!

Decals don't stick, they provide no service, no refund, but have great avoidance strategies

I received beautiful looking decals and chose to put the largest one up first...it slowly peeled off, never staying on. I haven't even bothered with the others as a residue was left on the wall from the large bird decal that had to be cleaned off. I have used decals before with excellent results, but not with these.

Long shipping time - good product

The site misleads on shipping time. Product is made in and comes from China (not Australia). While I ordered in advance of a birthday the product took weeks to arrive which if I'd known I would have paid to get it sooner as it arrived after I needed it.
The product was worth the wait. Good adherence to wall and few months in and still up there!

Excellent customer service and quality

I ordered 3 pieces of wall decals from this company. Shipping did take some time approximately 3 weeks however the decals turned out to be exactly as what they advertised. I enquired about shipping after 2 weeks from purchase and I got a reply straight away with tracking details. Quality is excellent. Will definitely order again in future

Fantastic

The service and communication was A+ and the finished product was faultless.Recommend to anyone,Ask for Ivy she was great and very helpful.

Very disappointed.

Firstly, my order did not arrive for over three weeks abd I had to contact to find out where it was. That’s when I realized this is not and Australian company in Sydney, very misleading.
I ordered several different quotes and discover they had printed two quotes on the same stencil and I had to cut the stencil before installation as it would be difficult to install. Found that annoying as there was not a lot of space between the lines so cut was uneven. Followed the instructions to install. My first one was thicker text so was able to instal with minimal fuss. When it came to installing the second one, the print was finer and the sticker was virtually impossible to remove. Letters were stretching and pieces being left behind. Part of the italics ended up breaking. Contacted them to be told a) I should try again - not sure how I can when it’s ruined. b) then I got told they had installed the exact some one on their house no problem... oh and did I want another one.... you pay...!
Very disappointed as the fine details were lost and two decals ruined. Had the stencil been provided in tact and not on a shared template it would have made it easier to place using the dimensions and guide lines.
Response to complaint fell on deaf ears.

Very happy! Will definitely order again

Received my order promptly and was delighted to see it was exactly as i wanted. The proofing system is great to make sure you are 100% happy.

Easy to work with

This turned out wonderful and the service was awesome. Easy to work with. Delivery takes a little bit longer than thought but right on time for my daughter’s birthday and product perfect. I will be placing more orders.

Not Australian based!

Waited a month to get my stickers! Emailed them, which they did reply to..they said it was stuck in Sydney and that she would get her boss to contact them. She did supply a tracking number that she said was for Auspost, however when I got the package finally it clearly stated china post. These people are making customers think that this company is based in AU when it is not!

My kids love them!

My 2 boys love their personalised bedroom dinosaur wall stickers! Thank you so much. Great quality and they look fantastic.

Shocking customer service.

After waiting three weeks for an order to arrive we couldn't get in touch with the company. No replies to several emails, no phone number, couldn't trace the order. Never again.

Stunning wall art

Staff very obliging with customizing text and responding to emails. A lovely end result. Was a little daunted initially with application process but marked wall out and did it step by step.

Facile site to use and sublime customer service

As a bit of a technophobe I was apprehensive of attempting to design my OWN stickers. However, with the assistance of the very lovely and helpful representative Ivy I found the inner Picasso in myself. I have just received an email that my decals are on their way and Ivy emailed me on multiple occasions to ensure that I would be content with my final choices. This non pushy friendly support and Happy Wallz time and patience was REALLY appreciated by this IT scaredy cat. Ivy, you deserve a sizeable promotion, Dear. 10/10 so far guys and I wait quietly confident that I'll be wowed even further when the goodies arrive. Keep up the fantastic work Team Happy Wallz

beautiful products

Very happy with the quality of the decals I bought for my granddaughters. There was a delay in the expected delivery time but I received a prompt email reply from Ivy at happywallz support telling me that my decals were on their way. There were no instructions included except a tiny picture of what the completed decal looked like, so the tree decal took a while to apply to the wall but it looks sensational. I would have no hesitation purchasing again.

Exactly what I ordered, great quality

Such a great product, just as I ordered. Easy to use with clear instructions. The delay in postage was the only concern as I waited longer then expected to receive my purchase. Believe this company may not be based in Australia as they claim to be