Happywallz

Happywallz (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Partha
ParthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Seller. Don't buy anything

Very poor communication, no transparency, and zero customer support/service. Purchased several products worth $100, and never received any update or tracking number even after weeks of continuous follow-ups. Finally, after a long chase, got an email response from Happywallz almost after 4-weeks stating "product is out of stock". Requested a refund and seller sent refund confirmation almost immediately. However, to my surprise, a refund was not received even after a week. A case has now been opened with Paypal.

Do not buy from Happy Wallz

I ordered a custom wall decal for Zoe- but the Z did not look like a Z! Although it was a cursive Z - I could not use it.. straight in the bin ..

Vidya Castelino
Vidya CastelinoSydney, NSW

Great product, delivery from overseas

I have ordered twice from here. Once in Oct 2019 and more recently in Feb 2021. The orders are customized and shipped from China, so will face transport delays, particularly with the ongoing pandemic. Took average of 4 - 5 weeks both times, so need to factor this time when placing order. Great quality for the price paid and my girls have been happy both times. Customer service may be slow to respond but have provided tracking both times and apologized for delays.

Narelle B.
Narelle B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Australian company.

I purchased from Happywalz as it had Australian domain, but company is based in China. Delivery time was 6 weeks, but product was as pictured and am happy with stickers overall. Lots of stickers with not much instructions to go by took over 2 hours to put together. Ordered blossom branch/tree.

Rachelle
RachelleBonogin

Good product, poor communication & shipping

The product comes at a great price. The quality is very good. The major problems are with shipping and communication. Despite having a .com.au domain, this is clearly not an Australian operation. Standard shipping quotes 5-7 business days. Mine took 6 weeks. Additionally, I tried to communicate via both facebook messenger and the website's contact form. I received no response from either. The only way I received a response was through PayPal's resolution centre.

don't do it, don't buy from them

First product we purchased from company looked great but it didnt stick to the wall! started peeling off before we even finished putting it all up. Company claimed that can happen and would we like to buy another one but from their range which is better quality (*having to of course top up the difference in money) - we did that, and one month later we have not received any items, no tracking and of course they no longer respond to emails.

Unhappy client
Unhappy clientSydney, NSW

Do not buy from Happywallz - Fraudster alert

I placed my order over a week ago and there is no tracking number. I should have checked reviews before placing my order. I am pretty certain I will not be receiving my order. Not happy at all with the service!
Money down the drain. I purchased now through Amazon yesterday and it is coming today! A massive difference in service. Happywallz never again and I will let everyone I know not to use this company.

Ankit S.
Ankit S.Sydney, NSW

Cannot be more happier!!!

Perfect product...Was very easy to install... Delivery in just 2 weeks time and no issues with any of the 5 items placed.

Would definitely recommend and if required, order again.

Thanks HappyWallz Team

Cheats

Do not DO NOT order from Happywallz. They are irresponsible and probably frauds.
Never received my order. I lost 57$.

Find out how Happywallz compares to other Home Decor Shops

Bad. Just bad customer service.

Bad. Bad. Bad. Ordered from them. Took weeks and weeks. Multiple emails to them. They only responded when we said we wanted to cancel order (the website promised full refund). They then said it had already been shipped, and couldn’t cancel it. Then... three weeks later it arrived.

Just don’t use them.

Don't order from here. They took my money and never delivered the item!!!

I placed an order back in November 2020 and I have not received my order when I asked for a cancelation of my order they told me they could not cancel the order because it has been shipped. It has been 2 months and I still don't have it, I am out of my money and the tracking # doesn't work. They advertised this company as located in Canada but its not true it's coming from China!!!

Storm
Storm Sydney, NSW

Terrible!

Do not waste your time, I ordered decal for my daughters room with plenty of time before she was due, but with the false information regarding shipping and the terrible customer service I now will not have them in time for her arrival.

I emailed several times, got faulty tracking information, then told my payment wasn’t processed with a botched “lost orders” form that had many errors in it, after sending proof my payment was taken and processed. I have yet to receive another email, they refuse to send me a contact number, and because I paid though my bank and not PayPal I’m struggling to get a refund.

Long time customer
Long time customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly as I ordered Banksy and Dr Suess looks great easy to apply will recommend

Ordered 2 items before Christmas there was a delay but Winnie really helped me trough the current difficult transportation current issues Thanks would recommend

Julia
JuliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely rubbish.

First of all it took them over a month to send me the item. If I wouldn’t have asked them where my item is god knows when I would have received it. Then the tracking number wasn’t valid at the australian post office website.
Second; I’ve ordered 2 names. One has 8 letters and the other one 4 both 56cm good but when we opened the package the name which had 4 letters has been written bigger (letters) than the name with 8 letters. It’s looks absolutely silly on the wall. So I’ve contacted them but they they think it’s completely fine since the decal is the same but in the email they clearly said as well; one name is written bigger than the other.
Anyway they won’t send me a new sticker!

Good product

Most of the reviews were about very delayed delivery, maybe because of covid lockdown at that time.
Mine arrived in 14 business days, packaged in a roll and bubble wrapped.
Product looks good and as expected.
Overall, happy with the purchase.

Mark
MarkSydney

Not as bad as everyone makes out

Ordered on 22/09/20 and got a confirmation email of order and payment within an hour. Then read all the reviews how bad it was and no confirmation emails and two month delivery time so I wasn’t holding my breathe. Order arrived today 07/10/20 and yes it came from China but we have also had a public holiday in Australia as well so overall very happy with 2 week time. Product is good for price your not going to get too notch vinyl at this price point from anyone.

Same as shown on the website! really happy

my order arrived within 10 business days and parcel was so nicely packed in a roll. I ordered two separate decals for my kids room and both appeared to be good quality. Smoothly went to the walls! instructions were easy to follow and cant go wrong while putting up on the wall.

Ashleigh
AshleighCanberra 2600, ACT

Great product!

Ordered a name decal and it came within two weeks. Putting it up was very easy and it looks great! Couldn’t fault it - I will definitely be buying more in the future!

Do not buy

Samantha L.
Samantha L.Southwest, VIC

Great!

Ordered decals for my daughters birthday, they arrived in about two weeks!
Look absolutely fantastic! One has started to peel, but have already
Spoken with them via email and have a beautiful replacement coming!
Could not recommend them enough, their quality of service is fantastic.
Will definitely be ordering from here in the future.

Kelli
KelliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks beautiful love it! Exactly as described.

Looks great, quality is great, postage took a while but that was Australia post not the company. Communication was fantastic. Would highly recommend this company. Couldn’t have asked for a better piece of art!

Horrible!!

I ordered our family name June 8,2020 I just received it yesterday. I had to escalate my claim with PayPal and then miraculously my ordered moved. Horrible service!! Would not recommend this company.

NPR
NPRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False advertising

The delivery times stated on the website are false and misleading... it took several emails and follow ups and finally after 8-9 weeks my order was delivered. I ordered 3 lots of decals to get free delivery. The order was sent from China by sea freight!!! Suggest this customer be honest on their website and would alleviate a lot of disgruntled customers....

Rubbish

Absolute rubbish, delivery took way over a month (Aussie product NOT) then when I received the order after chasing them up a few times over, the folds and damage to the stickers made them unusable. Dont waste your time and money.

Stay away

Dont waste your money or time on this mob, product takes approx 6 to 8 weeks to arrive and communication with company is horrible. I dont normally write reviews, however, people need to know.