Happywallz

Happywallz (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (99)

Ankit S.
Ankit S.Sydney, NSW

Cannot be more happier!!!

Perfect product...Was very easy to install... Delivery in just 2 weeks time and no issues with any of the 5 items placed.

Would definitely recommend and if required, order again.

Thanks HappyWallz Team

Storm
Storm Sydney, NSW

Terrible!

Do not waste your time, I ordered decal for my daughters room with plenty of time before she was due, but with the false information regarding shipping and the terrible customer service I now will not have them in time for her arrival.

I emailed several times, got faulty tracking information, then told my payment wasn’t processed with a botched “lost orders” form that had many errors in it, after sending proof my payment was taken and processed. I have yet to receive another email, they refuse to send me a contact number, and because I paid though my bank and not PayPal I’m struggling to get a refund.

Long time customer
Long time customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly as I ordered Banksy and Dr Suess looks great easy to apply will recommend

Ordered 2 items before Christmas there was a delay but Winnie really helped me trough the current difficult transportation current issues Thanks would recommend

Good product

Most of the reviews were about very delayed delivery, maybe because of covid lockdown at that time.
Mine arrived in 14 business days, packaged in a roll and bubble wrapped.
Product looks good and as expected.
Overall, happy with the purchase.

Mark
MarkSydney

Not as bad as everyone makes out

Ordered on 22/09/20 and got a confirmation email of order and payment within an hour. Then read all the reviews how bad it was and no confirmation emails and two month delivery time so I wasn’t holding my breathe. Order arrived today 07/10/20 and yes it came from China but we have also had a public holiday in Australia as well so overall very happy with 2 week time. Product is good for price your not going to get too notch vinyl at this price point from anyone.

Ashleigh
AshleighCanberra 2600, ACT

Great product!

Ordered a name decal and it came within two weeks. Putting it up was very easy and it looks great! Couldn’t fault it - I will definitely be buying more in the future!

Do not buy

Samantha L.
Samantha L.Southwest, VIC

Great!

Ordered decals for my daughters birthday, they arrived in about two weeks!
Look absolutely fantastic! One has started to peel, but have already
Spoken with them via email and have a beautiful replacement coming!
Could not recommend them enough, their quality of service is fantastic.
Will definitely be ordering from here in the future.

Kelli
KelliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks beautiful love it! Exactly as described.

Looks great, quality is great, postage took a while but that was Australia post not the company. Communication was fantastic. Would highly recommend this company. Couldn’t have asked for a better piece of art!

Horrible!!

I ordered our family name June 8,2020 I just received it yesterday. I had to escalate my claim with PayPal and then miraculously my ordered moved. Horrible service!! Would not recommend this company.

NPR
NPRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False advertising

The delivery times stated on the website are false and misleading... it took several emails and follow ups and finally after 8-9 weeks my order was delivered. I ordered 3 lots of decals to get free delivery. The order was sent from China by sea freight!!! Suggest this customer be honest on their website and would alleviate a lot of disgruntled customers....

Rubbish

Absolute rubbish, delivery took way over a month (Aussie product NOT) then when I received the order after chasing them up a few times over, the folds and damage to the stickers made them unusable. Dont waste your time and money.

Stay away

Dont waste your money or time on this mob, product takes approx 6 to 8 weeks to arrive and communication with company is horrible. I dont normally write reviews, however, people need to know.

My order was placed on 3/26/2020 for the names of my 6 grandkids and 3 other wall decals. The order arrived on 4/21/2020, so much for “fast shipping”!! There was an error in the order - they messed up and sent two decals of one name instead of the correctly ordered name. I contacted them the same day I got the order and was promised they would correct their error and send the name decal that was missing, ASAP. Many emails later, I still haven’t received my “ASAP” name decal as of July 19, 2020. Tell me how it could take 3 MONTHS to complete my order!! The decals I did get looks great but I cannot finish the room until I have all my grandkids names. Extremely disappointed, frustrated and would not do business with this company again!!!

Bon Appétit!

Absolutely loved the product which was sent with simple with descriptive instructions. It’s brought a lot of joy to our kitchen...couldn’t fault the prompt and friendly follow up on emails regarding a slight delay in delivery, will be ordering again from this company.

Shannon H.
Shannon H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apart from the wait time, not too bad

Like everyone else, I was very disappointed to discover that I wasn’t actually buying from an Australian company and was deceived by the address without doing further research. I decided to just wait for delivery, given some people had been waiting over a month and surely today, the product arrived. Decals aren’t the most professional looking but haven’t put them up on the wall yet.

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother.

Ordered on 10th May. Advised 3-5 days delivery which turned into 2 months. Products came from China but website indicated everything was from Australia. I lodged a dispute with PayPal when the goods did not show up after 6 weeks and then they miraculously arrived. Will never use this company again.

Camilo G.
Camilo G.

Bad payment gateway

Apart from the fact that you have to enter your full details twice on checkout, the payment gateway (Paypal) wasn't accepting my payment details. I contacted them to see if I could complete the purchase any other way, their answer: tough luck.

Sally
Sally

Looks great

Ordered our sticker about 2 months ago and it arrived today. It did take a while to get here but thats fine. The product is excellent in quality and the value for money was also very good.
Alot of negative comments on here and i dont know these people's situations, but it can be easy to forget how lucky we are in this country and maybe we need to consider those who work overseas with terrible conditions.
Thankyou for our sticker. My son loves it.

Pip
PipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than I expected

I was reluctant to order due to bad reviews but this company was alot cheaper compared to others so I thought it was worth the risk. The decal is exactly what I ordered, it came in two weeks which I was really surprised with due to the global situation right now and it was easier to put up than I thought. Although this company doesn't have phone number, I found their email responses to be prompt and helpful. Pleasantly surprised and really happy with the result!

maggie.perez
maggie.perezSydney, NSW

Finally received them and very happy with the stickers...

It took months to receive the stickers as they come from China but they finally arrived and I'm very happy with them. I'm not giving it a 5 star because of the delay in receiving them. After some investigation and reading the reviews here I thought wasn't going to get my product and it was a scam. I put a claim in PayPal but the seller communicated via PayPal and slowly but surely it arrived. The stickers were easy to put on, excellent quality and my 11 year old son is very happy with them. They look fabulous in his room. Thank you HappyWallz ! For a buyer buy using PayPal and expect it to take time to get them.

Don't bother, your item probably won't turn up

Ordered over a month ago and still hasn't arrived! Emailed them asking where it was and they keep saying wait another week, wait another week. Here I was thinking Inwas dealing with an Australian company. Spend your money elsewhere.

Shaggle11
Shaggle11Sydney, NSW

A month later..... still waiting

Can’t get in contact with you through your website. Very disappointed that there is no tracking number and your site claims to be an Australian website. Thanks for the scam...I’ll be taking it up with PayPal.

5 weeks later and still no product

I ordered my products over 5 weeks ago and have still not received it. I keep asking where my products are and they say give it another week, give it another week... I have heard that multiple times. I am pretty frustrated at this point. I paid for something that I was hoping to have up before the graduation party I had this last weekend but Nope!

IONUT
IONUTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy

It it good quality. If you willing to wait few weeks...is worthy. With little bit of patience to set up and very easy to set up. I really don't know if come from china or because of corona but yes took few week's to come but overall i am very happy and i will buy again.