Happywallz

Happywallz (page 3 of 4)

Prompt service

I had ordered before I had read the reviews so didn’t hold much hope that I would actually receive my wall stickers. I did not receive any confirmations on my order once payment had been taken so I emailed them and got a prompt response back from Ivy stating they had received and would send out ASAP. I then emailed back a couple of days later and was supplied with a tracking order and my goods arrived the same day. Wall art looks fantastic. My only disappointment is that it comes from overseas when they state they are Australian based.

Faultless Service

It is rare to find a business that provides such a high level of personalised service but HappyWallz is one of those rarities. I requested a custom wall quote, and Ivy provided me with prompt and interested interaction, always keeping the communication consistent. I received my order and it was exactly what I wanted. Beautiful. Thanks to Ivy and the team at HappyWallz.

DONT BOTHER

I ordered my decal on the 30th January and have not yet received it. I have followed up a couple of times to be told it was posted on the 4th Feb, no tracking details or communication on posting. Each time they have responded to my email they have told me to wait a couple of days. I have only just realized this is not an Australian company as advertised and is based in China. Reading these reviews I have no faith it will arrive so will be taking this further with Paypal.

Business not Australian, based in China. Questionable customer service.

I should have checked up on this company before I purchased. It is in fact based in China not Australia. I only ordered from them because I wanted my wall stickers quickly rather than waiting for an overseas delivery. After I didn’t receive a receipt for my purchase, I contact them directly twice but got no response. I then raised a complaint in PayPal and got a response very quickly then. One response in PayPal and the other directly to my email asking me to close my complaint (even though nothing was resolved yet). They claimed to have missed my communication and order, and then shipped my order. Again, asking me to close my complaint, even though I hadn't received my purchase yet. They did offer me a refund on the postage, but then have told me they can't do a partial refund while the complaint is open, so to close the complaint and deal with them outside of PayPal. You can see the pattern here. I did eventually get my purchase (after waiting OS delivery times from China) and the refund offered is nowhere to be seen. I have given them one star because they are falsely posing as an Australian company and their responses kept asking me to close the PayPal complaint. Why? Because once you close a PayPal complaint on a purchase, you cannot re-open it or make another complaint on the same purchase. So put simply, I have zero trust in this company.

Great item love the colours

I bought a rug for my grandchild's nursery and when I ordered the rug I didn't leave myself much time before delivery as it was a gift I emailed and followed up the where about of my rug and received many emails so I was very grateful of being able to liaison with the company to locate when the rug was sent and expect delivery thanks for all your help and the rug looks amazing in the nursery ( it made the final touch perfect ) thanks

Decal was separated into 6 pieces

The largest decal came in 6 separate pieces and it was impossible to piece together. Poor response and no refund provided initially. However, after posting a review, I heard back and the issue was rectified and new improved decals were issued. Thank you for your service, Ivy

Easy to deal with.

It's not readily apparent that goods come directly from China, and that the shipping will take a little longer than promised. However, the product arrived exactly as ordered, was easy to put up, and looks fantastic on the wall. Customer service was excellent.

Wall decal

Love the job theses guys did the lettering is awesome and the service great am so pleased and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Goods delivered!

I'm updating my review having now received the goods I ordered.
Delivery took quite a bit longer than expected, however, email response was very quick and when the goods arrived they were exactly what I ordered. I'm very happy with the wall decal.

Great wall decal

Purchased a wall decal for our daughters bedroom. After a hiccup with delivery, the Happywallz people were happy to send another decal in a timely fashion. Great communication ... emails answered ASAP. Decal looks great!

Very pleased with the quick return emails that I received Re information of the products arrival. Even with the busy Christmas rush I was given immediate answers to any emails sent. Will have no worries ordering from this website again. Many thanks

Very responsive service!

I was really happy with the prompt and helpful responses I received from Happywallz regarding my enquiry and sorting out the requirements for my order. The product I received appeared just like the draft and came with application instructions and contact details. I bought these as part of a gift so I cannot yet comment on the application of the product itself however I was very happy with the service and appearance of what I received.

Good Service

10 days after payment for my order, I didn't receive it. I thought it was scam at first. I was worried. I sent emails, and got reply very fast. Ivy was easy to communicate. She told me there might be delay in the peak season. Totally understand. I received my order 3 days after that. Big surprise, it looks great in my kid's room.

Excellent communication, great product!

Very happy with this product! Exactly what I ordered, easy to use and looks great. Communication is excellent! Very prompt to respond to any questions and very happy to make adjustments so product turned out perfectly. Will definitely use again.

Seems to be a scam

I ordered product and had my card debited but nothing received..I've sent them follow up emails but have had no response.

Very happy with wall decal

I ordered a personalised wall decal and I am very happy with the final product. Good communication via email. Delivery took a little while but was definitely worth the wait.

Happy with service

Product was what was ordered, was a bit longer than expected but emailed back promptly. Very happy with my order, and would use again.

Excellent customer service and excellent product!!!

Good quality product. You get exactly what you see on the website photos!!
Delivery took a bit longer than expected but they were very responsive to my emails and the product was so beautiful that I didn’t mind the wait!
100% worth it

Transit review

After reading reviews here I was doubtful but product arrived only a little late and company responded day after emailing.

Total scam! Avoid!!!

I ordered from this "Australian" website before reading these reviews. My items hadn't arrived after 2 weeks so I contacted the company (mind you there is no phone number). Long story short they said my parcel was lost. They said they'd send again but wouldn't provide a tracking number. That's when I googled and found these reviews and realised they are a fake company running out of China. I immediately contacted PayPal and they started a claim. The seller then responded to them and provided a tracking number but the product still never arrived. Luckily PayPal refunded my money but to save anyone else from this scam AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!