Happywallz

Happywallz (page 4 of 5)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (106)

Carly H.
Carly H.South Australia

Brilliant service and fantastic product

I ordered over the Christmas period and was a bit concerned I hadn’t heard anything or seen a status change for my order. My order arrived within 12 days and very happy with product. Ivy followed up my email asking status within 24 hours. Thanks Happywallz. Will order again

Mausy
MausyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my decals

I really like these decals - they add a little interesting twist in my kitchen - the quote above the walk-in pantry and the balloons on the side panel between my fridge and kitchen bench top

Awesome product

Postage took the exact time it said, and when I checked in with ivy she was very quick to respond and keep me updated! I’m very happy with the decals for my sons room very easy to apply and look so good!

Wheres my order

Really disappointing, I ordered my stickers on the 30th October and still haven't received anything. My baby is due any day and wanted the nursery set up. Now I have blank walls. Will not recommend this company to anyone.

ladyj
ladyj

This company appears to be a fraud

I have ordered over 3 weeks ago and queried my order - nothing! I have paid and have had no further contact. This company "appears" to be Australian but has misrepresented itself and is actually based in China. I'm about to contact the ACCC.

Really happy - even my walls. The custom made wall sticker was great. The surfer and the footballer perfect! Thanks so much - kids are really impressed. Thank you very much. It was a pleasure getting these from you

Perfect product and fantastic service

I'm glad I ordered my stickers for my 2 sons bedrooms from Happywalls, I couldn't expect better! Products arrived as presented on the website and the service was very responsive.
Thank you for your professional support

shelley gayle
shelley gayleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting forever

I was under the impression it was Aussie company and wanted item in 7 - 10 days (as advertised) but came from China 25 days later!!!! I would have waited if I was advised of length of time. My emails were answered but no time was given. Tracking number wasn't helpful.

Fake advertising

I have been waiting 20 days and still hasn't arrived. Their ad says it takes 4-8 days to deliver. I would not have bought from them if I had known it was being shipped from overseas. It pretends to be Sydney based.

Benno
BennoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shipping is ridiculous!

This company advertise 5 - 8 business days for shipping, it has now been 16 business days and still have not recieved my stickers. Posted from China, not Australia!
Company dont seem to care; they just state... wait a few more days

Frith
Frith

Shipped from China and takes forever

Despite trying to pass themselves off as an Australian company, these guys are based in China and postage takes over 6 weeks. Do not bother buying if you need anything in the 5-8 days they advertise.

Nerryl
NerrylQueensland

Room decor

Great customer service , nothing was too much trouble even when I changed my mind , product arrived very quickly and was exactly what I wanted .
Thankyou, definitely buy again and recommend.

Bec
BecWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing

Can't than them enough. Absolutely love it and fantastic service from start to finish. Awesome communication from Ivy and patience while I chose what I wanted. Thank you so much

Not an Australian company

Despite having a .com.au web address and Sydney based address displayed on their website, the products ship from China. Shipping time is excessive and no shipping notification was sent out.

MESR
MESRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay Away From This Company Happywallz

DO not buy any wall art from this company! I bought $100 worth of wall stickers for my babies room and none of them stuck to our clean freshly painted matt walls. None of them stuck! They are a con job so stay away. They do not have a findable ABN - they do not have a phone number!!!! Stay away!!!!

RachaelS
RachaelSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect finishing touch to my bedroom

I'm very happy with the decals I chose for my bedroom and home, it really does make the rooms have more character. The delivery was as expected and the application to the walls was easy and I haven't found them lifting up off the walls after a day like others I've tried.

Kev
Kev

Great quality wall decals

Bought 2 different wall decals and were super easy to fix to our walls and great quality !
Will definitely be buying again from this website , customer support was great and we even designed our own decal which was no trouble for them to make as well !

Dean64
Dean64Perth, WA

Great wall art

The wall art we ordered was exactly as advertised and very good quality. Have had some bad experience with wall art that starts peeling off overnight but these seen to be spot on. I was initially annoyed that they use a .com.au website but as I said the decals are good and whilst it took longer than usual for delivery it wasn't ridiculous

Very helpful. Exactly what I wanted.

I requested a Decal a certain size and with changes they don't offer as standard - and they were very easy to deal with and able to do what I asked. They are prompt with responses and its great quality.

Just gorgeous!

These wall stickers were really easy to apply and look beautiful! The colour was accurate and the quality was great. I would highly recommend this product. I’ll be looking to buy more. Thank you.

M Findlay
M FindlayPerth, WA

Great product, worth the wait

Yes postage took longer than expected but my emails were always responded to quickly by Ivy and she supplied me with tracking details. I am really happy with the product. I had no trouble applying the pieces and I am very happy with the customized colour as I needed the design to match existing decor. I would purchase again from Happywallz. Just be patient with delivery as posted from outside Australia.

Anna Jackman
Anna JackmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont be in a hurry, this company is not in Sydney

Dont be in a hurry, this company is not in Sydney they are in China and I have now been waiting 4 weeks for items to be delivered and all they keep telling me is they are on their way. Well they are NOT

enandja
enandjaCanberra 2600, ACT

Beware: product comes from China

Disappointed it comes from China not Australia. Delivery time nit as advertised.
The wall sticker applied to wall well but the font sizes were not in the same proportion as ordered.
Raised issue with support but just deflected to website.

Hoshi
HoshiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Looks great on playroom wall

Easy to apply once you read the instructions. Looks great on wall I'm setting up for the grandkids playroom. Easy website to use and order. Quick to receive. Great follow up by service when queried ETA.

Looks stunning!

We love how our tree looks on our wall and it was surprisingly easy to put up (though it does take 2 people, I wouldn't attempt it with one person). The colours are vivid and the staff responded quickly when I sent them emails.