Happywallz

Happywallz

This company is a fraud

I ordered from their website "Happy Decal". The website lists Mashpee MA, as their location.
They are in China. I stated time constraints at the origin of my order and referenced the MA address. They NEVER said they were shipping from CHINA. THey use an AU PayPal account but the whole operation is based in China. They are a complete fraud.
[name removed] only responds in the middle of the night US time as she is in China. Do not order this product. "Company" is fraudulent. Check out the website. Pretends to be US based. They won't refund my money. Express shipping 3/4 days?!? not from China EVER!

Not Delivered

Ordered 4 weeks ago. No tracking no. Provided still waiting for email response. Disappointed it was supposed to be a Christmas present.

No instructions, doesn't stick, colours are off.

Ordered for our nursery. The package took forever from China to arrive - I had to follow up - when I thought this was a local company. The stickers came with no instructions - and numbered randomly from 4 to 105 - not in any consequential order and with majority of numbers missing. Wouldn't stick to the wall. None of the pieces were sticky. Everything peeled off the wall. Annoyed about money, but even more annoyed about the waste of time - waiting for the package, and then having to figure out what else we can do now for the room. Would not recommend to anyone.

Disappointed

I have ordered 18 days ago, seems the parcel comes from China and still no update from Australia Post. I am still waiting as it was meant to be a Christmas present and has not arrived though it only has to come from Sydney???

No delivery

Ordered almost 3 weeks before Christmas from a 'local company' and still no delivery. Clearly being sent from overseas, or who knows maybe not at all....

This Company is a Scam and NOT Australian

Should have read the reviews. Ordered wall stickers from them thinking they are Australian, Nothing received but payment taken. It has now been a month. Given a tracking number but the goods are in Sydney waiting clearance from customs. If I knew it wasnt australian, I would not have ordered. I have asked for a credit several times over the past month. I keep on getting response of please wait. I will not wait. I wish I had of read the reviews here.
Beware and do not use them.
Update on 10th Sept. I put in a complaint to paypal and happywallz contacted me and gave me refund straight away. They apologized but I will still not use them again. Be careful. Not Australian.

This product doesn’t stick to walls!!!

Firstly, I waited weeks and weeks to get my stickers! Emailed them, in which they did NOT reply!! I had to go through the website to get a reply!
Secondly, they advertise they are Australian and based in Alexandria although no address or phone number!!! Then, when I finally got the package finally it clearly stated china post, posted from China! These people are making customers think that this company is based in AU when it is not!
Thirdly, the product doesn’t stick to walls!!! They peeled off continually, once fallen on the carpet they are ruined. Once I finally got in touch with the company asking for a refund she offered a replacement. I said I would try one more time, I redecorated my walls, yet again they do not stick!

Decals don't stick, they provide no service, no refund, but have great avoidance strategies

I received beautiful looking decals and chose to put the largest one up first...it slowly peeled off, never staying on. I haven't even bothered with the others as a residue was left on the wall from the large bird decal that had to be cleaned off. I have used decals before with excellent results, but not with these.

Not Australian based!

Waited a month to get my stickers! Emailed them, which they did reply to..they said it was stuck in Sydney and that she would get her boss to contact them. She did supply a tracking number that she said was for Auspost, however when I got the package finally it clearly stated china post. These people are making customers think that this company is based in AU when it is not!

Shocking customer service.

After waiting three weeks for an order to arrive we couldn't get in touch with the company. No replies to several emails, no phone number, couldn't trace the order. Never again.

DONT BOTHER

I ordered my decal on the 30th January and have not yet received it. I have followed up a couple of times to be told it was posted on the 4th Feb, no tracking details or communication on posting. Each time they have responded to my email they have told me to wait a couple of days. I have only just realized this is not an Australian company as advertised and is based in China. Reading these reviews I have no faith it will arrive so will be taking this further with Paypal.

Business not Australian, based in China. Questionable customer service.

I should have checked up on this company before I purchased. It is in fact based in China not Australia. I only ordered from them because I wanted my wall stickers quickly rather than waiting for an overseas delivery. After I didn’t receive a receipt for my purchase, I contact them directly twice but got no response. I then raised a complaint in PayPal and got a response very quickly then. One response in PayPal and the other directly to my email asking me to close my complaint (even though nothing was resolved yet). They claimed to have missed my communication and order, and then shipped my order. Again, asking me to close my complaint, even though I hadn't received my purchase yet. They did offer me a refund on the postage, but then have told me they can't do a partial refund while the complaint is open, so to close the complaint and deal with them outside of PayPal. You can see the pattern here. I did eventually get my purchase (after waiting OS delivery times from China) and the refund offered is nowhere to be seen. I have given them one star because they are falsely posing as an Australian company and their responses kept asking me to close the PayPal complaint. Why? Because once you close a PayPal complaint on a purchase, you cannot re-open it or make another complaint on the same purchase. So put simply, I have zero trust in this company.

Seems to be a scam

I ordered product and had my card debited but nothing received..I've sent them follow up emails but have had no response.

Total scam! Avoid!!!

I ordered from this "Australian" website before reading these reviews. My items hadn't arrived after 2 weeks so I contacted the company (mind you there is no phone number). Long story short they said my parcel was lost. They said they'd send again but wouldn't provide a tracking number. That's when I googled and found these reviews and realised they are a fake company running out of China. I immediately contacted PayPal and they started a claim. The seller then responded to them and provided a tracking number but the product still never arrived. Luckily PayPal refunded my money but to save anyone else from this scam AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!

Fake Fake Fake

Takes your payment, then emails shipping advice, the goods where never received, no replies to at least 3 emails chasing.
Have reported to Paypal and the bank
Do not use.

Please don't do it...Its a hoax

I'm very disappointed. I ordered my decals on September 10th. They told me it shipped out on the 13th and would take 6 days business days to get here. To this date...I haven't received anything in the mail. I did some research on the address listed. It is an abandoned house that is on the market. They only operate through paypal and I'm am going to dispute my payment because they haven't sent my order within the time frame promised. Its not from Australia its in china. Everything is fraudulently done with them including the tracking information. Do yourself a favor....and RUN! ill be telling my Instagram followers and facebook followers about this company. If I could help save somebody some heartache I done my job!

Appalling customer service and no item received yet

If only I had read these reviews I would have saved myself some heartache. I ordered a personalised wall decal for my daughter for her birthday with plenty of time for delivery etc...I'm still waiting 3 weeks later, when email is the only contact the tracking information is incorrect (Australia Post), then they give you another delivery service (item is in China)!!. This company is bad news...they claim to be in Sydney but they're not. STAY AWAY, they don't take any responsibility.

Terrible customer service - not an Australian company as advertised

Ordered three sets of decals, and like other reviewers the product was very late. They also told us the tracking wasn't scanned and they had to call the post office - as stated by others the items shipped from China. If I had realized the company wasn't Australian I wouldn't have spent the money that I did. The items arrived with one item having dirt stuck between the image and adhesive. I was told to apply it and the dirt would come off. We also ordered a quote with stars on it and it didn't come as shown leaving placement up to interpretation.

Overall very poor customer service. Not once have the offered any compensation or solutions from their end. I don't have high hopes on the quality after reading other reviews.
Do not buy from them.

poor quality and late

have purchased tree decals for nursery, contacted company when they were a late, was supplied a tracing number that showed it had only just reached aus. have attempted to apply to walls, all but a few small ones have fallen off with in 12 hours. not a quality product.

Appalling customer service and they lie!

Do not purchase from this company. The tracking on the item still says it is in China, over a week after purchase. When I made an enquiry they say ridiculous things such as "I will call the post office and find out where it is". When you ask for contact details of who they spoke to or contact details of their Sydney based office, they just ignore you. I asked for a refund and they said "no" because the item has shipped. I asked what happens if it never arrives or how many months I am expected to wait until a refund is provided and I was ignored. If I could give them 0 stars I would. There is no contact number and it appears they are a complete sham. They list "Erskinville, Sydney" as their Australian address but no number or address.