Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Why is this Company not stopped!

Not an Australian Company! I have been threatened,lied too,overpriced (product not packaged) etc
Why is this company allowed to exist?
- star

Kyra
KyraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy from them!

I ordered from HappyWallzAu thinking that it was coming from within Australia, only to find out after several ignored emails that the product was coming from China and asked to wait with more patience. I’ve been waiting months now with still no product delivered. Should have read the reviews.

Fraudulent domain name

Wish there was as one type of verification process for “.au” sites. Same as everyone else lies about location, shipping times, processing times etc. complete scam site once again thank goodness for PayPal!!

Craig S.
Craig S.Victoria

Shocker, What Do Not Deal With These Scammers

I'm not sure what the product is like but the communication is awful, I ordered 6 weeks ago and sent numerous emails and absolutely no response, have asked for a refund no response.

DO NOT PURCHASE!

Never again will I buy from this company. A fraudulent company who is extremely rude to deal with. My stickers have arrived, they are not good quality, peeling off the wall. The name sticker has my sons name spelt wrong ( I have checked that it was spelt correctly on the order) but the company is just saying that I have put it on the wall wrong! His name is [Name Remove].
So rude to deal with.
Do not purchase from the company

Product never arrived

Scam alert. Company pretends to be Australian. Takes your money and product never arrives. Emailed multiple times and advised that order not left China - 7 weeks after ordering.

Bec
Bec

Not happy

I wish I read these reviews before ordering with this company. I to was under the belief that it is an Australian company but am still waiting for my wall art to leave Shanghai. They were quick to take my money but unfortunately I have not received my order and have had no communication as to when/if I will receive it.

8 weeks and haven't received anything

Looks like it is from Australia and promises 5-7 days. I have been waiting 8 weeks now. Received tracking details from China. Have asked for a refund and have been told to keep waiting. Don't do it!!!!!

Laura
LauraSydney

Avoid like the plague

45 days since I ordered and nothing has arrived.
Have contacted them several times and have now asked for a refund, which they have refused. They present as an Australian business and promise delivery in 8-10 days. Stickers are sent from China.

Anna

Dishonest and deceitful

Paulsie D
Paulsie D

Do not order from them

The information on their webpage about delivery is FALSE and MISLEADING. They are based in China not Australian.
My order took 5 weeks to arrive. You don’t get a tracking number or even get notification that your order has been dispatched. I tried to communicate directly with them, but it was too hard. Lucky enough I paid via PayPal so I lodged a complaint through them and miraculously the communication improved and then I got tracking details. Will never purchase from these guys again.

Not Australian based

Gives you the impression company is based in Australia. They don't tell you products get shipped from China. I would have just ordered off ebay had I known. Been waiting a month and still no sign of my order. Don't order from here, there are other sticker companies to choose from that are actually based in Australia.

Bush family
Bush familyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not order!

4 weeks waiting for stickers! To make it worse, they are not Australian as advertised. Stay far away this company. They do not reply to emails either

Tal
TalSouth East Queensland, QLD

still waiting

I placed this order over a month ago. While the website leads you to believe this is an Australian based company and therefore the stipulated delivery time of 3-5 business days seems likely; it turns out the products ship from Shanghai.
Each time I have written to enquire they have quickly replied, but it does not change that I have ordered and paid for a product that said it would take 3-5 days, and a month later (and after demanding a tracking code), I see that it hasnt left the country yet.

Sharon L B.
Sharon L B.asked

Hello everyone, I'm dismayed to find that I've most likely been scammed. After my last bad experience ordering from China I had decided not to buy anything from Chinese sites and thought that I had made sure this was an Australian site. Caught again for over $150. My question is, what site did people purchase wall stickers from that was actually legitimate? Thank you everyone.

Janelle D.
Janelle D.asked

Hi Happy Wallz,
I have just emailed you, but realized that I probably should have contacted you via your page.
I was inquiring as to the estimated date of arrival of my wall mural ordered earlier this month.
I cannot find an email from you with this information.
Please assist.
Kind regards,
Janelle Davis

Get an answer from our members and Happywallz representatives