Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Marina
Marina

Wall stickers

I ordered two wall stickers. After 25 days still no stickers. I messaged them every week and got no reply until I put Paypal in touch with them. The first one came and the second one was on hold yet I had paid for it so I asked for a refund. They wanted me to cancel the resolution with paypal to get my refund. I did but I phoned paypal direct and they told me not to do that in future but this time you did the right thing by telling the seller that you had informed paypal as to their attitude. Its NOT an Australian company. Its from Shanghai and I wont be ordering anymore.

Rachelle
RachelleBonogin

Good product, poor communication & shipping

The product comes at a great price. The quality is very good. The major problems are with shipping and communication. Despite having a .com.au domain, this is clearly not an Australian operation. Standard shipping quotes 5-7 business days. Mine took 6 weeks. Additionally, I tried to communicate via both facebook messenger and the website's contact form. I received no response from either. The only way I received a response was through PayPal's resolution centre.

Camilo G.
Camilo G.

Bad payment gateway

Apart from the fact that you have to enter your full details twice on checkout, the payment gateway (Paypal) wasn't accepting my payment details. I contacted them to see if I could complete the purchase any other way, their answer: tough luck.

Carissa J.
Carissa J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Average

I ordered 3 decals. Took longer than advertised to come. 2 of them look great and stayed on. The most expensive fell off in 1 day they said they would send out a replacement 3 months ago. and now no one will contact me back after multiple emails. All I want now is my money back.

shelley gayle
shelley gayleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting forever

I was under the impression it was Aussie company and wanted item in 7 - 10 days (as advertised) but came from China 25 days later!!!! I would have waited if I was advised of length of time. My emails were answered but no time was given. Tracking number wasn't helpful.

Not an Australian company

Despite having a .com.au web address and Sydney based address displayed on their website, the products ship from China. Shipping time is excessive and no shipping notification was sent out.

Tessa L
Tessa LPerth, WA

Great customer support but poor quality

Was really excited for the product to arrive and purchased express shipping in the hopes to have it up at school before the children returned. Unfortunately it took over 4 weeks to get to me. Ivy in customer support was great and I was offered a refund for the express shipping. Unfortunately when it came it didn't stick to the wall so I have had to use sticky tape to tape it up so that it doesn't keep falling down.

Chanel CC Logo

Received cc logo in two bits plus chanel wording & placed on wall. Looked great but unfortunately the top part of the cc logo kept peeling off. I would reattached but after the hot weather here it fell off wall into a big heap. Unable to put back on wall so now I have an incomplete wall. Have emailed several times without a response. Very disappointing.

Madeleine
MadeleineMelbourne

Can't get a hold of anyone...

I am still waiting on an order from a couple of weeks ago. I have tried to email the company with no reply. They have no contact details other than an online form. I have emailed again and put in another online query - still no answer. I have gone in to my account and my purchase still sits in my 'cart' despite having been charged to paypal (and a confirmation email sent), I have a clear receipt and evidence of the purchase. This has now been escalated to Paypal to follow up. Be warned. Lovely looking products - if they turn up!

skeme66
skeme66Perth, Western Australia

Decals don't stick to walls and glow in the dark stars don't glow!

My wall decals started to peel off a few hours after applying them and i have to keep pressing them back on...this is not good enough, i expect a product that works as I have paid good money to this business! also I ordered some glow in the dark stars that don't work at all - they do not glow even in the slightest. Very disappointing and do not recommend anyone buy through them, I wish I had reviewed them before making my purchase.

Lumberjack
LumberjackGold Coast

Very disappointed.

Product ok but......

Delivery took 20 days and when asked about the wrong tracking number I was told it was the right one.
Site claims to be Australian, it is not!
1 product wasn't as ordered and customer service could have been better.

Sharon L B.
Sharon L B.asked

Hello everyone, I'm dismayed to find that I've most likely been scammed. After my last bad experience ordering from China I had decided not to buy anything from Chinese sites and thought that I had made sure this was an Australian site. Caught again for over $150. My question is, what site did people purchase wall stickers from that was actually legitimate? Thank you everyone.

Janelle D.
Janelle D.asked

Hi Happy Wallz,
I have just emailed you, but realized that I probably should have contacted you via your page.
I was inquiring as to the estimated date of arrival of my wall mural ordered earlier this month.
I cannot find an email from you with this information.
Please assist.
Kind regards,
Janelle Davis

Get an answer from our members and Happywallz representatives