Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (67)

nevercomplain
nevercomplainSydney, NSW

Read reviews

Katrina Logan
Katrina LoganCentral Queensland, QLD

Very unhappy.

Three weeks and waiting. Can’t supply tracking details and now do not reply to emails. Not overly expensive but ordered in good faith.

Buyer beware ?!

Dissatisfied with this company..paid my money,but never had any replies to my various emails. Goods never arrived at all !!They were happy to take my money tho!! Grandkids will not get this present for xmas. Buyer beware..do not use this company!! Wish I hadnt

Paul
PaulCentral, SA

Not good quality

We ordered a wall sticker which took nearly two months to arrive. Sent several emails only to be told delays were due to COVID.
This is not an Australian site even though it says au. When the sticker turned up it looked pretty average yet to put it on the wall. Based on what others have said I think we may have wasted our money, time will tell. Will never buy from this company again.

Sol
SolDeniliquin

Scam scam scam . Don’t buy

I have ordered about 2 months ago and they keep saying its been posted but wont even give tracking number, wish i had ready the reviews before buying

Apparently i can’t give it ZERO STARS!

Firstly after being promised 10 days delivery it took 8 weeks! Even in Covid i received international parcels quicker at the same time.

Secondly the adhesive provided to make it easier to apply made it so that when i removed it the sticker also peeled away. Impossible to put up what i ordered.

Thirdly and most importantly, they made me feel good, told me they’d resend to try this and that. Then promoised me a refund which i have yet to receive. Continued to have commjnication woth me u til the email stating id get a refund. Then it stopped!

Quality- crap
Customer service - crap

I really wish i knew it was Chinese first. Never would of bothered!

Jess
JessNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Terrible!!!

Ordered 2 months ago and still not received. I have asked for a refund but told to wait as its coming. I’m extremely disappointed and something needs to be done about the company.

lkl
lklGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst stickers !! Dont order from them! They are scammers!!

I purchased from this company thinking they are Australian owned and produced, but THEY ARE NOT! i only found out when i wanted to know where my shipment was that i was given a tracking number and it traced to CHINA! Customer service is crap!
Received my order after 2 and half months and the colors on there are absolutely disgusting!! Nothing like what i ordered at all....
I would never order from them again and i wish i read the reviews before ordering as i would never have ordered from them!

Dont make that mistake

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Why is this Company not stopped!

Not an Australian Company! I have been threatened,lied too,overpriced (product not packaged) etc
Why is this company allowed to exist?
- star

Kyra
KyraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy from them!

I ordered from HappyWallzAu thinking that it was coming from within Australia, only to find out after several ignored emails that the product was coming from China and asked to wait with more patience. I’ve been waiting months now with still no product delivered. Should have read the reviews.

Craig S.
Craig S.Victoria

Shocker, What Do Not Deal With These Scammers

I'm not sure what the product is like but the communication is awful, I ordered 6 weeks ago and sent numerous emails and absolutely no response, have asked for a refund no response.

DO NOT PURCHASE!

Never again will I buy from this company. A fraudulent company who is extremely rude to deal with. My stickers have arrived, they are not good quality, peeling off the wall. The name sticker has my sons name spelt wrong ( I have checked that it was spelt correctly on the order) but the company is just saying that I have put it on the wall wrong! His name is [Name Remove].
So rude to deal with.
Do not purchase from the company

Product never arrived

Scam alert. Company pretends to be Australian. Takes your money and product never arrives. Emailed multiple times and advised that order not left China - 7 weeks after ordering.

Bec
Bec

Not happy

I wish I read these reviews before ordering with this company. I to was under the belief that it is an Australian company but am still waiting for my wall art to leave Shanghai. They were quick to take my money but unfortunately I have not received my order and have had no communication as to when/if I will receive it.

Laura
LauraSydney

Avoid like the plague

45 days since I ordered and nothing has arrived.
Have contacted them several times and have now asked for a refund, which they have refused. They present as an Australian business and promise delivery in 8-10 days. Stickers are sent from China.