Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

1.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes (13) · No

Scammers

Never received decal..was supposedly sent 22/8/21..they are in China NOT Australia..biggest scam out..
Do not buy from here. The site needs to be removed from online

dont buy off this company, its a scam

Hi, placed order and paid for it 6/9/21. since then, despite my emails to them, have not had a reply back. I wish I have known about below reviews prior. I have been scammed. STAY AWAY. SHAME ON THIS PEOPLE
Dont understand how this site can be operational and pretend its Australian. Will take this up with PayPal and also ASIC.

Fraudulent domain name

Wish there was as one type of verification process for “.au” sites. Same as everyone else lies about location, shipping times, processing times etc. complete scam site once again thank goodness for PayPal!!

Marina
Marina

Wall stickers

I ordered two wall stickers. After 25 days still no stickers. I messaged them every week and got no reply until I put Paypal in touch with them. The first one came and the second one was on hold yet I had paid for it so I asked for a refund. They wanted me to cancel the resolution with paypal to get my refund. I did but I phoned paypal direct and they told me not to do that in future but this time you did the right thing by telling the seller that you had informed paypal as to their attitude. Its NOT an Australian company. Its from Shanghai and I wont be ordering anymore.

Find out how Happywallz compares to other Home Decor Shops

Bad. Just bad customer service.

Bad. Bad. Bad. Ordered from them. Took weeks and weeks. Multiple emails to them. They only responded when we said we wanted to cancel order (the website promised full refund). They then said it had already been shipped, and couldn’t cancel it. Then... three weeks later it arrived.

Just don’t use them.

Don't order from here. They took my money and never delivered the item!!!

I placed an order back in November 2020 and I have not received my order when I asked for a cancelation of my order they told me they could not cancel the order because it has been shipped. It has been 2 months and I still don't have it, I am out of my money and the tracking # doesn't work. They advertised this company as located in Canada but its not true it's coming from China!!!

Julia
JuliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely rubbish.

First of all it took them over a month to send me the item. If I wouldn’t have asked them where my item is god knows when I would have received it. Then the tracking number wasn’t valid at the australian post office website.
Second; I’ve ordered 2 names. One has 8 letters and the other one 4 both 56cm good but when we opened the package the name which had 4 letters has been written bigger (letters) than the name with 8 letters. It’s looks absolutely silly on the wall. So I’ve contacted them but they they think it’s completely fine since the decal is the same but in the email they clearly said as well; one name is written bigger than the other.
Anyway they won’t send me a new sticker!

Emma
EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not order from here!

Can’t give 0 stars so I gave 1....
I ordered and didn’t receive my items until 6 weeks later.
And when I tried to apply them they just fell off the wall and wouldn’t stick.
I requested a refund, and they only gave me a partial refund cause they decided to charge me postage even though I got free postage for spending over $40.
Currently in a email conversation with “[name removed]” to get the rest of my owed money.
Disgusting customer service.
Will be reporting to ACCC if they refuse to give me my money back.

Awful company do not order from here

Watson
WatsonSydney, NSW

Poor customer service and not Australian company

SCAM!!!!

Do not order from this site - I have waited months, sent numerous emails and still haven't receied items - have received emails telling me to give it more time - it's been 6 months !!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER

Not located in Australia, slow service and poor quality

Ordered these is it’s listed as an Australian site.
Not sent within the 3 days advised.
When chased up a full week out later, was given tracking from China.
Quality was not in line with that advertised
I would avoid at all costs

Update..item never arrived. No option for returns despite their being a link online. The link takes you nowhere with no option to lodge a return

Ann
AnnSydney, NSW

Stickers look nothing like colour ordered and come from China even though website appears to be Australian

I ordered stickers and they are not the colour ordered. After waiting weeks, because despite appearing as an Australian website, the product actually comes from China, the stickers are useless to me. Order with caution. I won’t be ordering again.