Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Marina
Marina

Wall stickers

I ordered two wall stickers. After 25 days still no stickers. I messaged them every week and got no reply until I put Paypal in touch with them. The first one came and the second one was on hold yet I had paid for it so I asked for a refund. They wanted me to cancel the resolution with paypal to get my refund. I did but I phoned paypal direct and they told me not to do that in future but this time you did the right thing by telling the seller that you had informed paypal as to their attitude. Its NOT an Australian company. Its from Shanghai and I wont be ordering anymore.

Narelle B.
Narelle B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Australian company.

I purchased from Happywalz as it had Australian domain, but company is based in China. Delivery time was 6 weeks, but product was as pictured and am happy with stickers overall. Lots of stickers with not much instructions to go by took over 2 hours to put together. Ordered blossom branch/tree.

Rachelle
RachelleBonogin

Good product, poor communication & shipping

The product comes at a great price. The quality is very good. The major problems are with shipping and communication. Despite having a .com.au domain, this is clearly not an Australian operation. Standard shipping quotes 5-7 business days. Mine took 6 weeks. Additionally, I tried to communicate via both facebook messenger and the website's contact form. I received no response from either. The only way I received a response was through PayPal's resolution centre.

Shannon H.
Shannon H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apart from the wait time, not too bad

Like everyone else, I was very disappointed to discover that I wasn’t actually buying from an Australian company and was deceived by the address without doing further research. I decided to just wait for delivery, given some people had been waiting over a month and surely today, the product arrived. Decals aren’t the most professional looking but haven’t put them up on the wall yet.

Camilo G.
Camilo G.

Bad payment gateway

Apart from the fact that you have to enter your full details twice on checkout, the payment gateway (Paypal) wasn't accepting my payment details. I contacted them to see if I could complete the purchase any other way, their answer: tough luck.

maggie.perez
maggie.perezSydney, NSW

Finally received them and very happy with the stickers...

It took months to receive the stickers as they come from China but they finally arrived and I'm very happy with them. I'm not giving it a 5 star because of the delay in receiving them. After some investigation and reading the reviews here I thought wasn't going to get my product and it was a scam. I put a claim in PayPal but the seller communicated via PayPal and slowly but surely it arrived. The stickers were easy to put on, excellent quality and my 11 year old son is very happy with them. They look fabulous in his room. Thank you HappyWallz ! For a buyer buy using PayPal and expect it to take time to get them.

James
James

Did not deliver perfect product but communicated issues clearly.

I had a print made for a significant event. However there was a small issue with the writing. Seller showed concern about the issue and was happy to partially refund the cost for me to rectify. Although I am not completely happy with the mistake, the product was nicely made and came safely wrapped. I would also like to commend Ivy's (designer) communication was great. I would be happy to give them another go.

Carissa J.
Carissa J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Average

I ordered 3 decals. Took longer than advertised to come. 2 of them look great and stayed on. The most expensive fell off in 1 day they said they would send out a replacement 3 months ago. and now no one will contact me back after multiple emails. All I want now is my money back.

shelley gayle
shelley gayleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting forever

I was under the impression it was Aussie company and wanted item in 7 - 10 days (as advertised) but came from China 25 days later!!!! I would have waited if I was advised of length of time. My emails were answered but no time was given. Tracking number wasn't helpful.

Not an Australian company

Despite having a .com.au web address and Sydney based address displayed on their website, the products ship from China. Shipping time is excessive and no shipping notification was sent out.

enandja
enandjaCanberra 2600, ACT

Beware: product comes from China

Disappointed it comes from China not Australia. Delivery time nit as advertised.
The wall sticker applied to wall well but the font sizes were not in the same proportion as ordered.
Raised issue with support but just deflected to website.

Tessa L
Tessa LPerth, WA

Great customer support but poor quality

Was really excited for the product to arrive and purchased express shipping in the hopes to have it up at school before the children returned. Unfortunately it took over 4 weeks to get to me. Ivy in customer support was great and I was offered a refund for the express shipping. Unfortunately when it came it didn't stick to the wall so I have had to use sticky tape to tape it up so that it doesn't keep falling down.

Chanel CC Logo

Received cc logo in two bits plus chanel wording & placed on wall. Looked great but unfortunately the top part of the cc logo kept peeling off. I would reattached but after the hot weather here it fell off wall into a big heap. Unable to put back on wall so now I have an incomplete wall. Have emailed several times without a response. Very disappointing.

not sure where my order is

After going through and looking at many companies for decals, I chose happywallz for my kids bedroom decals, I had the delivery going to work and still after more than 8 days don't know where my decals are, the company hasn't responded to my emails, there is no phone numbers to check where the delivery is, know we are breaking up for Christmas on the 21st, it looks like they wont get to me which is very disappointing considering I have spent more that $100, just crossing my finger they turn up, I will keep everyone posted

Madeleine
MadeleineMelbourne

Can't get a hold of anyone...

I am still waiting on an order from a couple of weeks ago. I have tried to email the company with no reply. They have no contact details other than an online form. I have emailed again and put in another online query - still no answer. I have gone in to my account and my purchase still sits in my 'cart' despite having been charged to paypal (and a confirmation email sent), I have a clear receipt and evidence of the purchase. This has now been escalated to Paypal to follow up. Be warned. Lovely looking products - if they turn up!