Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

1.2
  • Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No
Marina
Marina

Wall stickers

I ordered two wall stickers. After 25 days still no stickers. I messaged them every week and got no reply until I put Paypal in touch with them. The first one came and the second one was on hold yet I had paid for it so I asked for a refund. They wanted me to cancel the resolution with paypal to get my refund. I did but I phoned paypal direct and they told me not to do that in future but this time you did the right thing by telling the seller that you had informed paypal as to their attitude. Its NOT an Australian company. Its from Shanghai and I wont be ordering anymore.

Sharon L B.
Sharon L B.asked

Hello everyone, I'm dismayed to find that I've most likely been scammed. After my last bad experience ordering from China I had decided not to buy anything from Chinese sites and thought that I had made sure this was an Australian site. Caught again for over $150. My question is, what site did people purchase wall stickers from that was actually legitimate? Thank you everyone.

Janelle D.
Janelle D.asked

Hi Happy Wallz,
I have just emailed you, but realized that I probably should have contacted you via your page.
I was inquiring as to the estimated date of arrival of my wall mural ordered earlier this month.
I cannot find an email from you with this information.
Please assist.
Kind regards,
Janelle Davis

Get an answer from our members and Happywallz representatives