Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Narelle B.
Narelle B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Australian company.

I purchased from Happywalz as it had Australian domain, but company is based in China. Delivery time was 6 weeks, but product was as pictured and am happy with stickers overall. Lots of stickers with not much instructions to go by took over 2 hours to put together. Ordered blossom branch/tree.

Shannon H.
Shannon H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apart from the wait time, not too bad

Like everyone else, I was very disappointed to discover that I wasn’t actually buying from an Australian company and was deceived by the address without doing further research. I decided to just wait for delivery, given some people had been waiting over a month and surely today, the product arrived. Decals aren’t the most professional looking but haven’t put them up on the wall yet.

maggie.perez
maggie.perezSydney, NSW

Finally received them and very happy with the stickers...

It took months to receive the stickers as they come from China but they finally arrived and I'm very happy with them. I'm not giving it a 5 star because of the delay in receiving them. After some investigation and reading the reviews here I thought wasn't going to get my product and it was a scam. I put a claim in PayPal but the seller communicated via PayPal and slowly but surely it arrived. The stickers were easy to put on, excellent quality and my 11 year old son is very happy with them. They look fabulous in his room. Thank you HappyWallz ! For a buyer buy using PayPal and expect it to take time to get them.

James
James

Did not deliver perfect product but communicated issues clearly.

I had a print made for a significant event. However there was a small issue with the writing. Seller showed concern about the issue and was happy to partially refund the cost for me to rectify. Although I am not completely happy with the mistake, the product was nicely made and came safely wrapped. I would also like to commend Ivy's (designer) communication was great. I would be happy to give them another go.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Happywallz compares to other Home Decor Shops

enandja
enandjaCanberra 2600, ACT

Beware: product comes from China

Disappointed it comes from China not Australia. Delivery time nit as advertised.
The wall sticker applied to wall well but the font sizes were not in the same proportion as ordered.
Raised issue with support but just deflected to website.

not sure where my order is

After going through and looking at many companies for decals, I chose happywallz for my kids bedroom decals, I had the delivery going to work and still after more than 8 days don't know where my decals are, the company hasn't responded to my emails, there is no phone numbers to check where the delivery is, know we are breaking up for Christmas on the 21st, it looks like they wont get to me which is very disappointing considering I have spent more that $100, just crossing my finger they turn up, I will keep everyone posted

Jay
JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Long shipping time - good product

The site misleads on shipping time. Product is made in and comes from China (not Australia). While I ordered in advance of a birthday the product took weeks to arrive which if I'd known I would have paid to get it sooner as it arrived after I needed it.
The product was worth the wait. Good adherence to wall and few months in and still up there!

Kimberley
Kimberley

Exactly what I ordered, great quality

Such a great product, just as I ordered. Easy to use with clear instructions. The delay in postage was the only concern as I waited longer then expected to receive my purchase. Believe this company may not be based in Australia as they claim to be

Sharon L B.
Sharon L B.asked

Hello everyone, I'm dismayed to find that I've most likely been scammed. After my last bad experience ordering from China I had decided not to buy anything from Chinese sites and thought that I had made sure this was an Australian site. Caught again for over $150. My question is, what site did people purchase wall stickers from that was actually legitimate? Thank you everyone.

Janelle D.
Janelle D.asked

Hi Happy Wallz,
I have just emailed you, but realized that I probably should have contacted you via your page.
I was inquiring as to the estimated date of arrival of my wall mural ordered earlier this month.
I cannot find an email from you with this information.
Please assist.
Kind regards,
Janelle Davis

Get an answer from our members and Happywallz representatives