Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Good product

Most of the reviews were about very delayed delivery, maybe because of covid lockdown at that time.
Mine arrived in 14 business days, packaged in a roll and bubble wrapped.
Product looks good and as expected.
Overall, happy with the purchase.

Sally
Sally

Looks great

Ordered our sticker about 2 months ago and it arrived today. It did take a while to get here but thats fine. The product is excellent in quality and the value for money was also very good.
Alot of negative comments on here and i dont know these people's situations, but it can be easy to forget how lucky we are in this country and maybe we need to consider those who work overseas with terrible conditions.
Thankyou for our sticker. My son loves it.

Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Overall

I was a little worried about my order after reading the reviews but I’m pleased to say that after 2 & 1/2 weeks, I have received my order and am happy with the product. The decals were applied to the wall with no issues and the finished product looks great. A little disappointing to find out after it was ordered that it was coming from China rather than Australia as the website states but overall and after seeing the reviews, I’m relieved to have received it. Ivy also responded to my emails promptly. I would consider ordering from here again if I was unable to get what I wanted in Australia.

M Findlay
M FindlayPerth, WA

Great product, worth the wait

Yes postage took longer than expected but my emails were always responded to quickly by Ivy and she supplied me with tracking details. I am really happy with the product. I had no trouble applying the pieces and I am very happy with the customized colour as I needed the design to match existing decor. I would purchase again from Happywallz. Just be patient with delivery as posted from outside Australia.

Exactly what we wanted

Upon reading the reviews I was a bit hesitant however, when the product finally arrived it was better than what we expected and exactly how we thought it would look on the wall. As one review said - you need a heavy hand and patience. Not one issue with the images coming off.

The only slight negative is this company isn’t based in Australia and shipping took longer than estimated. Contacted Ivy on the website and she was very helpful and quick to respond.

Love the outcome.

Nat
NatBrisbabe

Don't Believe all the reviews

We ordered a big tree sticker and a couple of quotes for our nursery. When the order hadn't shown up on day 10. I emailed Ivy, who said they should arrive that very day and they did. Great service from Ivy. All I can advise is read through the instructions, these stickers are double sided and you will need patience and a heavy hand. Quotes came off perfectly, had a couple of letters that started to peel off incorrectly, but took our time, we just hadn't molded the letters enough as per the instructions!! Tree looks amazing up on the wall, wish I could take pictures to show you all.
All I can say is go as per the instructions and dont believe all the reviews.

MelaT
MelaTGREENMOUNT

Easy to work with

This turned out wonderful and the service was awesome. Easy to work with. Delivery takes a little bit longer than thought but right on time for my daughter’s birthday and product perfect. I will be placing more orders.

beautiful products

Very happy with the quality of the decals I bought for my granddaughters. There was a delay in the expected delivery time but I received a prompt email reply from Ivy at happywallz support telling me that my decals were on their way. There were no instructions included except a tiny picture of what the completed decal looked like, so the tree decal took a while to apply to the wall but it looks sensational. I would have no hesitation purchasing again.

Prompt service

I had ordered before I had read the reviews so didn’t hold much hope that I would actually receive my wall stickers. I did not receive any confirmations on my order once payment had been taken so I emailed them and got a prompt response back from Ivy stating they had received and would send out ASAP. I then emailed back a couple of days later and was supplied with a tracking order and my goods arrived the same day. Wall art looks fantastic. My only disappointment is that it comes from overseas when they state they are Australian based.

Catherine S
Catherine SSydney, NSW

Decal was separated into 6 pieces

The largest decal came in 6 separate pieces and it was impossible to piece together. Poor response and no refund provided initially. However, after posting a review, I heard back and the issue was rectified and new improved decals were issued. Thank you for your service, Ivy

Easy to deal with.

It's not readily apparent that goods come directly from China, and that the shipping will take a little longer than promised. However, the product arrived exactly as ordered, was easy to put up, and looks fantastic on the wall. Customer service was excellent.

Maricel
MaricelSydney

Goods delivered!

I'm updating my review having now received the goods I ordered.
Delivery took quite a bit longer than expected, however, email response was very quick and when the goods arrived they were exactly what I ordered. I'm very happy with the wall decal.

Kate
KateBRISBANE

Very responsive service!

I was really happy with the prompt and helpful responses I received from Happywallz regarding my enquiry and sorting out the requirements for my order. The product I received appeared just like the draft and came with application instructions and contact details. I bought these as part of a gift so I cannot yet comment on the application of the product itself however I was very happy with the service and appearance of what I received.

Good Service

10 days after payment for my order, I didn't receive it. I thought it was scam at first. I was worried. I sent emails, and got reply very fast. Ivy was easy to communicate. She told me there might be delay in the peak season. Totally understand. I received my order 3 days after that. Big surprise, it looks great in my kid's room.

Gaga Yaya
Gaga YayaAdelaide

Very happy with wall decal

I ordered a personalised wall decal and I am very happy with the final product. Good communication via email. Delivery took a little while but was definitely worth the wait.