Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Pac
PacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally disappointed

Ordered beginning of august still waiting and as everyone else thought this was a Australia but isn't it is Chinese based

Apparently i can’t give it ZERO STARS!

Firstly after being promised 10 days delivery it took 8 weeks! Even in Covid i received international parcels quicker at the same time.

Secondly the adhesive provided to make it easier to apply made it so that when i removed it the sticker also peeled away. Impossible to put up what i ordered.

Thirdly and most importantly, they made me feel good, told me they’d resend to try this and that. Then promoised me a refund which i have yet to receive. Continued to have commjnication woth me u til the email stating id get a refund. Then it stopped!

Quality- crap
Customer service - crap

I really wish i knew it was Chinese first. Never would of bothered!

Jess
JessNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Terrible!!!

Ordered 2 months ago and still not received. I have asked for a refund but told to wait as its coming. I’m extremely disappointed and something needs to be done about the company.

Elizabeth
ElizabethIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely terrible

I like many others thought this company was Australian but it’s not. Order took 2 months to arrive after much chasing. The printing of the stickers is terrible and what’s worse the stickers DO NOT STICK ON THE WALL!! Total waste of money.

Nelly
NellySydney Surrounds, NSW

Scammers - Do not trust this business

I like many others thought this website was Australian, but it is not. It is Chinese. I should have checked the reviews first.
I ordered a wall sticker on 28 August 2021 and I am still waiting to receive it. They send you an email to check your online account and track the order, but the order isn't listed on the account. When I questioned this twice they said they were having internet issues. I have since requested a refund, but they said the item is in the mail and be patient!.
Do not trust this business and do not order from them. Total scam.

Scammers

Never received decal..was supposedly sent 22/8/21..they are in China NOT Australia..biggest scam out..
Do not buy from here. The site needs to be removed from online

lkl
lklGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst stickers !! Dont order from them! They are scammers!!

I purchased from this company thinking they are Australian owned and produced, but THEY ARE NOT! i only found out when i wanted to know where my shipment was that i was given a tracking number and it traced to CHINA! Customer service is crap!
Received my order after 2 and half months and the colors on there are absolutely disgusting!! Nothing like what i ordered at all....
I would never order from them again and i wish i read the reviews before ordering as i would never have ordered from them!

Dont make that mistake

dont buy off this company, its a scam

Hi, placed order and paid for it 6/9/21. since then, despite my emails to them, have not had a reply back. I wish I have known about below reviews prior. I have been scammed. STAY AWAY. SHAME ON THIS PEOPLE
Dont understand how this site can be operational and pretend its Australian. Will take this up with PayPal and also ASIC.

Disgraceful and dishonest

Bec
BecSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your money

This company is not Australian as advertised.
My order never arrived. I was never provided a tracking number even though asking multiple times. Customer service was extremely rude and I was told I need to be patient, even though I had been waiting months for my order.
I’m currently going through pay pal to get a refund.

Scam company. Not Australia.

Nothing to do with Australia. Ali express. Scam scam scam. Asked for a refund because the delivery missed a birthday. Nowhere says it isn't Australia.scam.

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Why is this Company not stopped!

Not an Australian Company! I have been threatened,lied too,overpriced (product not packaged) etc
Why is this company allowed to exist?
- star

Kyra
KyraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy from them!

I ordered from HappyWallzAu thinking that it was coming from within Australia, only to find out after several ignored emails that the product was coming from China and asked to wait with more patience. I’ve been waiting months now with still no product delivered. Should have read the reviews.

Fraudulent domain name

Wish there was as one type of verification process for “.au” sites. Same as everyone else lies about location, shipping times, processing times etc. complete scam site once again thank goodness for PayPal!!

Craig S.
Craig S.Victoria

Shocker, What Do Not Deal With These Scammers

I'm not sure what the product is like but the communication is awful, I ordered 6 weeks ago and sent numerous emails and absolutely no response, have asked for a refund no response.