Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (72)

Katie D.
Katie D.Sydney, NSW

Terrible. Do not order.

Ordered 30 Nov. No delivery has been made and attempt to contact has been unanswered. Money taken but no action.

Donna McColl
Donna McColl

DO NOT ordered.

SHOCKING!!
Ordered this wall decal 3 months ago for my nieces Birthday, she has checked the letter box EVERY day only to be disappointed. The company say delivery in Australia 3 to 7 days.......!!!! They now say it has been shipped, but a month after that email we are still waiting. So disappointing! DO NOT ordered anything from this company!

The illusionist

Placed a large order for decals for childrens bedrooms and playroom over 6 weeks ago.
The tracking number we were given for our order was delivered to an unknown address, not mine!
AusPost have been great but trying to get a reply from happywallz regarding this issue has been fruitless. So many unanswered emails!
Once they have your money it seems they just disappear!
Don’t bother

nevercomplain
nevercomplainSydney, NSW

Read reviews

Katrina Logan
Katrina LoganCentral Queensland, QLD

Very unhappy.

Three weeks and waiting. Can’t supply tracking details and now do not reply to emails. Not overly expensive but ordered in good faith.

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product when it arrived...

This is not an Australian company despite the .com.au website. The website says 5 to 7 days delivery. After several emails, escalating it with PayPal, and a long wait (5 weeks) the stickers arrived and they look good. Yet to put them up, but they seem to remove easily from the backing. This is the second company I've bought from who have an Australian shell website so you think you are buying locally but you are not.

Buyer beware ?!

Dissatisfied with this company..paid my money,but never had any replies to my various emails. Goods never arrived at all !!They were happy to take my money tho!! Grandkids will not get this present for xmas. Buyer beware..do not use this company!! Wish I hadnt

Sol
SolDeniliquin

Scam scam scam . Don’t buy

I have ordered about 2 months ago and they keep saying its been posted but wont even give tracking number, wish i had ready the reviews before buying

Megan
MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

I bought a large piece over 150cm. Product was as described and as my husband and I followed the instructions we did not have any trouble putting it on. Delivery was slow but on investigation it was shipped promptly but was stuck with the delivery company. My only concern was lack of update from the company when messages sent. Once a message was sent through PayPal it was answered within hours. Recommend the product.

Find out how Happywallz compares to other Home Decor Shops

Apparently i can’t give it ZERO STARS!

Firstly after being promised 10 days delivery it took 8 weeks! Even in Covid i received international parcels quicker at the same time.

Secondly the adhesive provided to make it easier to apply made it so that when i removed it the sticker also peeled away. Impossible to put up what i ordered.

Thirdly and most importantly, they made me feel good, told me they’d resend to try this and that. Then promoised me a refund which i have yet to receive. Continued to have commjnication woth me u til the email stating id get a refund. Then it stopped!

Quality- crap
Customer service - crap

I really wish i knew it was Chinese first. Never would of bothered!

Jess
JessNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Terrible!!!

Ordered 2 months ago and still not received. I have asked for a refund but told to wait as its coming. I’m extremely disappointed and something needs to be done about the company.

lkl
lklGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst stickers !! Dont order from them! They are scammers!!

I purchased from this company thinking they are Australian owned and produced, but THEY ARE NOT! i only found out when i wanted to know where my shipment was that i was given a tracking number and it traced to CHINA! Customer service is crap!
Received my order after 2 and half months and the colors on there are absolutely disgusting!! Nothing like what i ordered at all....
I would never order from them again and i wish i read the reviews before ordering as i would never have ordered from them!

Dont make that mistake

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Why is this Company not stopped!

Not an Australian Company! I have been threatened,lied too,overpriced (product not packaged) etc
Why is this company allowed to exist?
- star

Kyra
KyraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy from them!

I ordered from HappyWallzAu thinking that it was coming from within Australia, only to find out after several ignored emails that the product was coming from China and asked to wait with more patience. I’ve been waiting months now with still no product delivered. Should have read the reviews.

Craig S.
Craig S.Victoria

Shocker, What Do Not Deal With These Scammers

I'm not sure what the product is like but the communication is awful, I ordered 6 weeks ago and sent numerous emails and absolutely no response, have asked for a refund no response.