Happywallz

Happywallz (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Partha
ParthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Seller. Don't buy anything

Very poor communication, no transparency, and zero customer support/service. Purchased several products worth $100, and never received any update or tracking number even after weeks of continuous follow-ups. Finally, after a long chase, got an email response from Happywallz almost after 4-weeks stating "product is out of stock". Requested a refund and seller sent refund confirmation almost immediately. However, to my surprise, a refund was not received even after a week. A case has now been opened with Paypal.

Do not buy from Happy Wallz

I ordered a custom wall decal for Zoe- but the Z did not look like a Z! Although it was a cursive Z - I could not use it.. straight in the bin ..

Narelle B.
Narelle B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Australian company.

I purchased from Happywalz as it had Australian domain, but company is based in China. Delivery time was 6 weeks, but product was as pictured and am happy with stickers overall. Lots of stickers with not much instructions to go by took over 2 hours to put together. Ordered blossom branch/tree.

don't do it, don't buy from them

First product we purchased from company looked great but it didnt stick to the wall! started peeling off before we even finished putting it all up. Company claimed that can happen and would we like to buy another one but from their range which is better quality (*having to of course top up the difference in money) - we did that, and one month later we have not received any items, no tracking and of course they no longer respond to emails.

Unhappy client
Unhappy clientSydney, NSW

Do not buy from Happywallz - Fraudster alert

I placed my order over a week ago and there is no tracking number. I should have checked reviews before placing my order. I am pretty certain I will not be receiving my order. Not happy at all with the service!
Money down the drain. I purchased now through Amazon yesterday and it is coming today! A massive difference in service. Happywallz never again and I will let everyone I know not to use this company.

Cheats

Do not DO NOT order from Happywallz. They are irresponsible and probably frauds.
Never received my order. I lost 57$.

Bad. Just bad customer service.

Bad. Bad. Bad. Ordered from them. Took weeks and weeks. Multiple emails to them. They only responded when we said we wanted to cancel order (the website promised full refund). They then said it had already been shipped, and couldn’t cancel it. Then... three weeks later it arrived.

Just don’t use them.

Don't order from here. They took my money and never delivered the item!!!

I placed an order back in November 2020 and I have not received my order when I asked for a cancelation of my order they told me they could not cancel the order because it has been shipped. It has been 2 months and I still don't have it, I am out of my money and the tracking # doesn't work. They advertised this company as located in Canada but its not true it's coming from China!!!

Storm
Storm Sydney, NSW

Terrible!

Do not waste your time, I ordered decal for my daughters room with plenty of time before she was due, but with the false information regarding shipping and the terrible customer service I now will not have them in time for her arrival.

I emailed several times, got faulty tracking information, then told my payment wasn’t processed with a botched “lost orders” form that had many errors in it, after sending proof my payment was taken and processed. I have yet to receive another email, they refuse to send me a contact number, and because I paid though my bank and not PayPal I’m struggling to get a refund.

Julia
JuliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely rubbish.

First of all it took them over a month to send me the item. If I wouldn’t have asked them where my item is god knows when I would have received it. Then the tracking number wasn’t valid at the australian post office website.
Second; I’ve ordered 2 names. One has 8 letters and the other one 4 both 56cm good but when we opened the package the name which had 4 letters has been written bigger (letters) than the name with 8 letters. It’s looks absolutely silly on the wall. So I’ve contacted them but they they think it’s completely fine since the decal is the same but in the email they clearly said as well; one name is written bigger than the other.
Anyway they won’t send me a new sticker!

Corigal
Corigal

Good product

Most of the reviews were about very delayed delivery, maybe because of covid lockdown at that time.
Mine arrived in 14 business days, packaged in a roll and bubble wrapped.
Product looks good and as expected.
Overall, happy with the purchase.

Do not buy

Horrible!!

I ordered our family name June 8,2020 I just received it yesterday. I had to escalate my claim with PayPal and then miraculously my ordered moved. Horrible service!! Would not recommend this company.

NPR
NPRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False advertising

The delivery times stated on the website are false and misleading... it took several emails and follow ups and finally after 8-9 weeks my order was delivered. I ordered 3 lots of decals to get free delivery. The order was sent from China by sea freight!!! Suggest this customer be honest on their website and would alleviate a lot of disgruntled customers....

Rubbish

Absolute rubbish, delivery took way over a month (Aussie product NOT) then when I received the order after chasing them up a few times over, the folds and damage to the stickers made them unusable. Dont waste your time and money.

Stay away

Dont waste your money or time on this mob, product takes approx 6 to 8 weeks to arrive and communication with company is horrible. I dont normally write reviews, however, people need to know.

My order was placed on 3/26/2020 for the names of my 6 grandkids and 3 other wall decals. The order arrived on 4/21/2020, so much for “fast shipping”!! There was an error in the order - they messed up and sent two decals of one name instead of the correctly ordered name. I contacted them the same day I got the order and was promised they would correct their error and send the name decal that was missing, ASAP. Many emails later, I still haven’t received my “ASAP” name decal as of July 19, 2020. Tell me how it could take 3 MONTHS to complete my order!! The decals I did get looks great but I cannot finish the room until I have all my grandkids names. Extremely disappointed, frustrated and would not do business with this company again!!!

Stay away!

Shannon H.
Shannon H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apart from the wait time, not too bad

Like everyone else, I was very disappointed to discover that I wasn’t actually buying from an Australian company and was deceived by the address without doing further research. I decided to just wait for delivery, given some people had been waiting over a month and surely today, the product arrived. Decals aren’t the most professional looking but haven’t put them up on the wall yet.

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother.

Ordered on 10th May. Advised 3-5 days delivery which turned into 2 months. Products came from China but website indicated everything was from Australia. I lodged a dispute with PayPal when the goods did not show up after 6 weeks and then they miraculously arrived. Will never use this company again.

Sally
Sally

Looks great

Ordered our sticker about 2 months ago and it arrived today. It did take a while to get here but thats fine. The product is excellent in quality and the value for money was also very good.
Alot of negative comments on here and i dont know these people's situations, but it can be easy to forget how lucky we are in this country and maybe we need to consider those who work overseas with terrible conditions.
Thankyou for our sticker. My son loves it.

maggie.perez
maggie.perezSydney, NSW

Finally received them and very happy with the stickers...

It took months to receive the stickers as they come from China but they finally arrived and I'm very happy with them. I'm not giving it a 5 star because of the delay in receiving them. After some investigation and reading the reviews here I thought wasn't going to get my product and it was a scam. I put a claim in PayPal but the seller communicated via PayPal and slowly but surely it arrived. The stickers were easy to put on, excellent quality and my 11 year old son is very happy with them. They look fabulous in his room. Thank you HappyWallz ! For a buyer buy using PayPal and expect it to take time to get them.

Don't bother, your item probably won't turn up

Ordered over a month ago and still hasn't arrived! Emailed them asking where it was and they keep saying wait another week, wait another week. Here I was thinking Inwas dealing with an Australian company. Spend your money elsewhere.

Shaggle11
Shaggle11Sydney, NSW

A month later..... still waiting

Can’t get in contact with you through your website. Very disappointed that there is no tracking number and your site claims to be an Australian website. Thanks for the scam...I’ll be taking it up with PayPal.

5 weeks later and still no product

I ordered my products over 5 weeks ago and have still not received it. I keep asking where my products are and they say give it another week, give it another week... I have heard that multiple times. I am pretty frustrated at this point. I paid for something that I was hoping to have up before the graduation party I had this last weekend but Nope!