Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Zero stars! Fraud/scamming company

Terrible company, they are not a Australian company at all they are based in China. They lie to you over email saying your order is coming but it's not. Have waited far too long for mine. Cheeky frauding people. Scam! Should be caught out and sued.

order never came. they have just said its due to covid. has been months.

After 3 months of trying I haven given up trying to get my goods or a refund. Don't waste your time.

Do not buy from this company

I’m chasing them to provide a tracking number after 4 weeks from the order. I only got response advising my order had been shipped on 27 Oct but so far I haven’t seen proof of delivery and they’ve gone silent. Looks like I have been scammed

Buyer beware ?!

Dissatisfied with this company..paid my money,but never had any replies to my various emails. Goods never arrived at all !!They were happy to take my money tho!! Grandkids will not get this present for xmas. Buyer beware..do not use this company!! Wish I hadnt

Sol
SolDeniliquin

Scam scam scam . Don’t buy

I have ordered about 2 months ago and they keep saying its been posted but wont even give tracking number, wish i had ready the reviews before buying

Megan
MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

I bought a large piece over 150cm. Product was as described and as my husband and I followed the instructions we did not have any trouble putting it on. Delivery was slow but on investigation it was shipped promptly but was stuck with the delivery company. My only concern was lack of update from the company when messages sent. Once a message was sent through PayPal it was answered within hours. Recommend the product.

Pac
PacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally disappointed

Ordered beginning of august still waiting and as everyone else thought this was a Australia but isn't it is Chinese based

Apparently i can’t give it ZERO STARS!

Firstly after being promised 10 days delivery it took 8 weeks! Even in Covid i received international parcels quicker at the same time.

Secondly the adhesive provided to make it easier to apply made it so that when i removed it the sticker also peeled away. Impossible to put up what i ordered.

Thirdly and most importantly, they made me feel good, told me they’d resend to try this and that. Then promoised me a refund which i have yet to receive. Continued to have commjnication woth me u til the email stating id get a refund. Then it stopped!

Quality- crap
Customer service - crap

I really wish i knew it was Chinese first. Never would of bothered!

Jess
JessNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Terrible!!!

Ordered 2 months ago and still not received. I have asked for a refund but told to wait as its coming. I’m extremely disappointed and something needs to be done about the company.

Elizabeth
ElizabethIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely terrible

I like many others thought this company was Australian but it’s not. Order took 2 months to arrive after much chasing. The printing of the stickers is terrible and what’s worse the stickers DO NOT STICK ON THE WALL!! Total waste of money.

Scammers

Never received decal..was supposedly sent 22/8/21..they are in China NOT Australia..biggest scam out..
Do not buy from here. The site needs to be removed from online

lkl
lklGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst stickers !! Dont order from them! They are scammers!!

I purchased from this company thinking they are Australian owned and produced, but THEY ARE NOT! i only found out when i wanted to know where my shipment was that i was given a tracking number and it traced to CHINA! Customer service is crap!
Received my order after 2 and half months and the colors on there are absolutely disgusting!! Nothing like what i ordered at all....
I would never order from them again and i wish i read the reviews before ordering as i would never have ordered from them!

Dont make that mistake

Find out how Happywallz compares to other Home Decor Shops

dont buy off this company, its a scam

Hi, placed order and paid for it 6/9/21. since then, despite my emails to them, have not had a reply back. I wish I have known about below reviews prior. I have been scammed. STAY AWAY. SHAME ON THIS PEOPLE
Dont understand how this site can be operational and pretend its Australian. Will take this up with PayPal and also ASIC.

Disgraceful and dishonest

Bec
BecSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your money

This company is not Australian as advertised.
My order never arrived. I was never provided a tracking number even though asking multiple times. Customer service was extremely rude and I was told I need to be patient, even though I had been waiting months for my order.
I’m currently going through pay pal to get a refund.