Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Katie D.
Katie D.Sydney, NSW

Terrible. Do not order.

Ordered 30 Nov. No delivery has been made and attempt to contact has been unanswered. Money taken but no action.

Donna McColl
Donna McColl

DO NOT ordered.

SHOCKING!!
Ordered this wall decal 3 months ago for my nieces Birthday, she has checked the letter box EVERY day only to be disappointed. The company say delivery in Australia 3 to 7 days.......!!!! They now say it has been shipped, but a month after that email we are still waiting. So disappointing! DO NOT ordered anything from this company!

The illusionist

Placed a large order for decals for childrens bedrooms and playroom over 6 weeks ago.
The tracking number we were given for our order was delivered to an unknown address, not mine!
AusPost have been great but trying to get a reply from happywallz regarding this issue has been fruitless. So many unanswered emails!
Once they have your money it seems they just disappear!
Don’t bother

Did not receive the order-6 weeks and still waiting. Don’t waste your time. And not an Australian company

Website states it takes 1-3 business days to send and will receive the order in 5-8 business days. They (allegedly) didn’t ship it until 8 business days after the order was placed, and 6 weeks later I still haven’t received it. Their customer service responses are in very poor English and very unhelpful or apologetic.

BUYER BEWARE

Do not purchase from this so called company! They are scammers!
I paid for a product back in July and have still not received it. I have been asking for a refund since August and they keep beating around the bush!

Disappointed

I ordered and paid $70 for the tree stickers for my grand daughters birthday 6weeks ago and it has never arrived. Very disappointed .

Awful

Buyer beware
No communication
Still waiting on an order from 2 months ago
They are blaming covid ..I’ve had things arrive sooner from America

No answer to any emails
No number to contact them on
They don’t give out tracking numbers

Totally avoid this company

nevercomplain
nevercomplainSydney, NSW

Read reviews

Katrina Logan
Katrina LoganCentral Queensland, QLD

Very unhappy.

Three weeks and waiting. Can’t supply tracking details and now do not reply to emails. Not overly expensive but ordered in good faith.

Zero stars! Fraud/scamming company

Terrible company, they are not a Australian company at all they are based in China. They lie to you over email saying your order is coming but it's not. Have waited far too long for mine. Cheeky frauding people. Scam! Should be caught out and sued.

order never came. they have just said its due to covid. has been months.

After 3 months of trying I haven given up trying to get my goods or a refund. Don't waste your time.

Do not buy from this company

I’m chasing them to provide a tracking number after 4 weeks from the order. I only got response advising my order had been shipped on 27 Oct but so far I haven’t seen proof of delivery and they’ve gone silent. Looks like I have been scammed

Buyer beware ?!

Dissatisfied with this company..paid my money,but never had any replies to my various emails. Goods never arrived at all !!They were happy to take my money tho!! Grandkids will not get this present for xmas. Buyer beware..do not use this company!! Wish I hadnt

Paul
PaulCentral, SA

Not good quality

We ordered a wall sticker which took nearly two months to arrive. Sent several emails only to be told delays were due to COVID.
This is not an Australian site even though it says au. When the sticker turned up it looked pretty average yet to put it on the wall. Based on what others have said I think we may have wasted our money, time will tell. Will never buy from this company again.

Sol
SolDeniliquin

Scam scam scam . Don’t buy

I have ordered about 2 months ago and they keep saying its been posted but wont even give tracking number, wish i had ready the reviews before buying