Happywallz

Happywallz (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Scam company. Not Australia.

Nothing to do with Australia. Ali express. Scam scam scam. Asked for a refund because the delivery missed a birthday. Nowhere says it isn't Australia.scam.

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Why is this Company not stopped!

Not an Australian Company! I have been threatened,lied too,overpriced (product not packaged) etc
Why is this company allowed to exist?
- star

Kyra
KyraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy from them!

I ordered from HappyWallzAu thinking that it was coming from within Australia, only to find out after several ignored emails that the product was coming from China and asked to wait with more patience. I’ve been waiting months now with still no product delivered. Should have read the reviews.

Fraudulent domain name

Wish there was as one type of verification process for “.au” sites. Same as everyone else lies about location, shipping times, processing times etc. complete scam site once again thank goodness for PayPal!!

Craig S.
Craig S.Victoria

Shocker, What Do Not Deal With These Scammers

I'm not sure what the product is like but the communication is awful, I ordered 6 weeks ago and sent numerous emails and absolutely no response, have asked for a refund no response.

DO NOT PURCHASE!

Never again will I buy from this company. A fraudulent company who is extremely rude to deal with. My stickers have arrived, they are not good quality, peeling off the wall. The name sticker has my sons name spelt wrong ( I have checked that it was spelt correctly on the order) but the company is just saying that I have put it on the wall wrong! His name is [Name Remove].
So rude to deal with.
Do not purchase from the company

Product never arrived

Scam alert. Company pretends to be Australian. Takes your money and product never arrives. Emailed multiple times and advised that order not left China - 7 weeks after ordering.

Bec
Bec

Not happy

I wish I read these reviews before ordering with this company. I to was under the belief that it is an Australian company but am still waiting for my wall art to leave Shanghai. They were quick to take my money but unfortunately I have not received my order and have had no communication as to when/if I will receive it.

8 weeks and haven't received anything

Looks like it is from Australia and promises 5-7 days. I have been waiting 8 weeks now. Received tracking details from China. Have asked for a refund and have been told to keep waiting. Don't do it!!!!!

Laura
LauraSydney

Avoid like the plague

45 days since I ordered and nothing has arrived.
Have contacted them several times and have now asked for a refund, which they have refused. They present as an Australian business and promise delivery in 8-10 days. Stickers are sent from China.

Anna

Dishonest and deceitful

Paulsie D
Paulsie D

Do not order from them

The information on their webpage about delivery is FALSE and MISLEADING. They are based in China not Australian.
My order took 5 weeks to arrive. You don’t get a tracking number or even get notification that your order has been dispatched. I tried to communicate directly with them, but it was too hard. Lucky enough I paid via PayPal so I lodged a complaint through them and miraculously the communication improved and then I got tracking details. Will never purchase from these guys again.

Not Australian based

Gives you the impression company is based in Australia. They don't tell you products get shipped from China. I would have just ordered off ebay had I known. Been waiting a month and still no sign of my order. Don't order from here, there are other sticker companies to choose from that are actually based in Australia.

Bush family
Bush familyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not order!

4 weeks waiting for stickers! To make it worse, they are not Australian as advertised. Stay far away this company. They do not reply to emails either

Tal
TalSouth East Queensland, QLD

still waiting

I placed this order over a month ago. While the website leads you to believe this is an Australian based company and therefore the stipulated delivery time of 3-5 business days seems likely; it turns out the products ship from Shanghai.
Each time I have written to enquire they have quickly replied, but it does not change that I have ordered and paid for a product that said it would take 3-5 days, and a month later (and after demanding a tracking code), I see that it hasnt left the country yet.

Don’t buy from this company!

I placed an order over three weeks ago and payment was at the time. Still haven’t received the order nor any communication with regards to tracking, shipping etc. I have sent numerous messages enquiring about my purchase and no one has replied to me.

Double H
Double HFar North Queensland, QLD

I had a good expirience

We ordered a few Wall Art items... Yes it took much longer to arrive due to the Virus, but Communication between the Company was excellent.
Everything was nicely packed. Item looks great on the Wall.
I had a good expirience

Melanie
MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Item never arrived, refund was declined

This company is a scam, I purchased decal stickers for my baby’s nursery and they never arrived. This company is not based on Australia. I was sent false tracking details and waited for over a month and all of my enquiries were met with poorly worded emails from ‘[Name Removed]’ who kept asking me to wait for my item and then declined to process a refund. I wish I read the reviews before wasting my money!

Kylie
KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont waste money or time

Company is from China even though the purchasing platform is .com.au
Took over 3 weeks to arrive and the quality isnt very good. Very thin and unsticks daily. We are forever rubbing the stickers back on the wall.
We have purchased other wall stickers from a different company and the stickers are thicker and dont unstick.
Wont be buying anymore products from happywallz

Do not buy from this company

I ordered some decals for our grandsons bedroom wall. I paid for them but nothing has arrived so I sent an email enquiring about delivery date. I received a very strange and brief reply from [Name Removed] who advised that the order has been received and was shipped on a date (the format of the date is not how we write it in Australia) - Alarm bells started ringing.
I have now read some reviews of this Company and none of them are good - ITS A SCAM!

Do not buy from this company!

Shipping from China not Australia

No mention of overseas shipping on website , after months of delays I was advised on numerous occasions by Sharon to have patience and understanding , stating pandemic postage delays . I Requested the tracking number which was provided ,upon using it I discovered my package was being shipped from China! . $40 AUD for what will probably be Chinese rubbish quality. Not sure as I've still not received it. When I complained of the situation to 'sharon' she simply responded 'you get it soon' . Completely misleading advertising , it shouldn't be allowed.

Liana F.
Liana F.Central West, NSW

NOT AN AUSTRALIAN COMPANY

Website states 8-10 business days for delivery. After 14 days email sent with a reply from Sharon advising due to the pandemic there are delays. After 21 days another email sent requesting tracking number with another reply from Sharon asking for understanding. Have advised Sharon they should update their website advising they are NOT an Australian company and that people will be waiting weeks not days for their orders.

Hel R.
Hel R.Sydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs

So I ordered a wall sticker for my daughters nursery. I sent off two emails requesting when would the item be delivered. Received no response. In my last email I stated if I receive no response I will escalate to Paypal for a refund.
So I escalated this to Paypal as there was still no response from HappyWallz. Within minutes of escalating this. HappyWallz changed the status of the order on their website to Cancelled but have not issued a refund as of yet.
SO they are getting the emails chasing up orders we are all just being ignored

Roxy
Roxy

Did get a refund

Product didn’t arrive but did receive a refund so very happy to have my money back for something that was never received