Happywallz

Happywallz (page 2 of 6)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Dishonest and deceitful

Paulsie D
Paulsie D

Do not order from them

The information on their webpage about delivery is FALSE and MISLEADING. They are based in China not Australian.
My order took 5 weeks to arrive. You don’t get a tracking number or even get notification that your order has been dispatched. I tried to communicate directly with them, but it was too hard. Lucky enough I paid via PayPal so I lodged a complaint through them and miraculously the communication improved and then I got tracking details. Will never purchase from these guys again.

Not Australian based

Gives you the impression company is based in Australia. They don't tell you products get shipped from China. I would have just ordered off ebay had I known. Been waiting a month and still no sign of my order. Don't order from here, there are other sticker companies to choose from that are actually based in Australia.

Bush family
Bush familyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not order!

4 weeks waiting for stickers! To make it worse, they are not Australian as advertised. Stay far away this company. They do not reply to emails either

Tal
TalSouth East Queensland, QLD

still waiting

I placed this order over a month ago. While the website leads you to believe this is an Australian based company and therefore the stipulated delivery time of 3-5 business days seems likely; it turns out the products ship from Shanghai.
Each time I have written to enquire they have quickly replied, but it does not change that I have ordered and paid for a product that said it would take 3-5 days, and a month later (and after demanding a tracking code), I see that it hasnt left the country yet.

Don’t buy from this company!

I placed an order over three weeks ago and payment was at the time. Still haven’t received the order nor any communication with regards to tracking, shipping etc. I have sent numerous messages enquiring about my purchase and no one has replied to me.

Melanie
MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Item never arrived, refund was declined

This company is a scam, I purchased decal stickers for my baby’s nursery and they never arrived. This company is not based on Australia. I was sent false tracking details and waited for over a month and all of my enquiries were met with poorly worded emails from ‘[Name Removed]’ who kept asking me to wait for my item and then declined to process a refund. I wish I read the reviews before wasting my money!

Kylie
KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont waste money or time

Company is from China even though the purchasing platform is .com.au
Took over 3 weeks to arrive and the quality isnt very good. Very thin and unsticks daily. We are forever rubbing the stickers back on the wall.
We have purchased other wall stickers from a different company and the stickers are thicker and dont unstick.
Wont be buying anymore products from happywallz

Find out how Happywallz compares to other Home Decor Shops

Do not buy from this company

I ordered some decals for our grandsons bedroom wall. I paid for them but nothing has arrived so I sent an email enquiring about delivery date. I received a very strange and brief reply from [Name Removed] who advised that the order has been received and was shipped on a date (the format of the date is not how we write it in Australia) - Alarm bells started ringing.
I have now read some reviews of this Company and none of them are good - ITS A SCAM!

Do not buy from this company!

Shipping from China not Australia

No mention of overseas shipping on website , after months of delays I was advised on numerous occasions by Sharon to have patience and understanding , stating pandemic postage delays . I Requested the tracking number which was provided ,upon using it I discovered my package was being shipped from China! . $40 AUD for what will probably be Chinese rubbish quality. Not sure as I've still not received it. When I complained of the situation to 'sharon' she simply responded 'you get it soon' . Completely misleading advertising , it shouldn't be allowed.

Liana F.
Liana F.Central West, NSW

NOT AN AUSTRALIAN COMPANY

Website states 8-10 business days for delivery. After 14 days email sent with a reply from Sharon advising due to the pandemic there are delays. After 21 days another email sent requesting tracking number with another reply from Sharon asking for understanding. Have advised Sharon they should update their website advising they are NOT an Australian company and that people will be waiting weeks not days for their orders.

Hel R.
Hel R.Sydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs

So I ordered a wall sticker for my daughters nursery. I sent off two emails requesting when would the item be delivered. Received no response. In my last email I stated if I receive no response I will escalate to Paypal for a refund.
So I escalated this to Paypal as there was still no response from HappyWallz. Within minutes of escalating this. HappyWallz changed the status of the order on their website to Cancelled but have not issued a refund as of yet.
SO they are getting the emails chasing up orders we are all just being ignored

Partha
ParthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Seller. Don't buy anything

Very poor communication, no transparency, and zero customer support/service. Purchased several products worth $100, and never received any update or tracking number even after weeks of continuous follow-ups. Finally, after a long chase, got an email response from Happywallz almost after 4-weeks stating "product is out of stock". Requested a refund and seller sent refund confirmation almost immediately. However, to my surprise, a refund was not received even after a week. A case has now been opened with Paypal.

Do not buy from Happy Wallz

I ordered a custom wall decal for Zoe- but the Z did not look like a Z! Although it was a cursive Z - I could not use it.. straight in the bin ..

don't do it, don't buy from them

First product we purchased from company looked great but it didnt stick to the wall! started peeling off before we even finished putting it all up. Company claimed that can happen and would we like to buy another one but from their range which is better quality (*having to of course top up the difference in money) - we did that, and one month later we have not received any items, no tracking and of course they no longer respond to emails.

Unhappy client
Unhappy clientSydney, NSW

Do not buy from Happywallz - Fraudster alert

I placed my order over a week ago and there is no tracking number. I should have checked reviews before placing my order. I am pretty certain I will not be receiving my order. Not happy at all with the service!
Money down the drain. I purchased now through Amazon yesterday and it is coming today! A massive difference in service. Happywallz never again and I will let everyone I know not to use this company.

Cheats

Do not DO NOT order from Happywallz. They are irresponsible and probably frauds.
Never received my order. I lost 57$.

Bad. Just bad customer service.

Bad. Bad. Bad. Ordered from them. Took weeks and weeks. Multiple emails to them. They only responded when we said we wanted to cancel order (the website promised full refund). They then said it had already been shipped, and couldn’t cancel it. Then... three weeks later it arrived.

Just don’t use them.

Don't order from here. They took my money and never delivered the item!!!

I placed an order back in November 2020 and I have not received my order when I asked for a cancelation of my order they told me they could not cancel the order because it has been shipped. It has been 2 months and I still don't have it, I am out of my money and the tracking # doesn't work. They advertised this company as located in Canada but its not true it's coming from China!!!

Storm
Storm Sydney, NSW

Terrible!

Do not waste your time, I ordered decal for my daughters room with plenty of time before she was due, but with the false information regarding shipping and the terrible customer service I now will not have them in time for her arrival.

I emailed several times, got faulty tracking information, then told my payment wasn’t processed with a botched “lost orders” form that had many errors in it, after sending proof my payment was taken and processed. I have yet to receive another email, they refuse to send me a contact number, and because I paid though my bank and not PayPal I’m struggling to get a refund.

Julia
JuliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Absolutely rubbish.

First of all it took them over a month to send me the item. If I wouldn’t have asked them where my item is god knows when I would have received it. Then the tracking number wasn’t valid at the australian post office website.
Second; I’ve ordered 2 names. One has 8 letters and the other one 4 both 56cm good but when we opened the package the name which had 4 letters has been written bigger (letters) than the name with 8 letters. It’s looks absolutely silly on the wall. So I’ve contacted them but they they think it’s completely fine since the decal is the same but in the email they clearly said as well; one name is written bigger than the other.
Anyway they won’t send me a new sticker!

Good product

Most of the reviews were about very delayed delivery, maybe because of covid lockdown at that time.
Mine arrived in 14 business days, packaged in a roll and bubble wrapped.
Product looks good and as expected.
Overall, happy with the purchase.

Do not buy

Horrible!!

I ordered our family name June 8,2020 I just received it yesterday. I had to escalate my claim with PayPal and then miraculously my ordered moved. Horrible service!! Would not recommend this company.