Happywallz

Happywallz (page 4 of 6)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Avoid this company

First of all I placed an order because the address was from Toronto. Then when I asked for an ETA of my delivery I was given a tracking number from China ( ??? ), which has no updates in more then 2 weeks.
I asked for a full refund and I am hoping to get all my money back. What a scam!

Emma
EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not order from here!

Can’t give 0 stars so I gave 1....
I ordered and didn’t receive my items until 6 weeks later.
And when I tried to apply them they just fell off the wall and wouldn’t stick.
I requested a refund, and they only gave me a partial refund cause they decided to charge me postage even though I got free postage for spending over $40.
Currently in a email conversation with “[name removed]” to get the rest of my owed money.
Disgusting customer service.
Will be reporting to ACCC if they refuse to give me my money back.

Fraudulent company

Do no order anything from this company. They are based out of China and I had to report them to my bank. My order confirmation says 5-8 business days. I have waited almost 3 months and still no product. I emailed back and forth with "Ivy" whose only response is "can you wait a little longer?". They provided me with a tracking number that was fake. Horrible company. Avoid at all costs.

Evana
EvanaSydney, NSW

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Company is run out of China. Their shipping timeframe of 5-7 days is pure fantasy. Reality is they didn’t ship the items until 15 days after I ordered. Won’t advise you of any delays. Back and forth with “Ivy” like everyone else who just keeps repeating “wait a little longer” product finally turns up after FIFTY DAYS. An absolute joke of a company.

Find out how Happywallz compares to other Home Decor Shops

Not an Australian product as advertised

I ordered some wall decals for a babies nursery and have had to follow up as others who have left a review. I was given a tracking number with no other information and in following up today was told by Ivy that it’s being shipped from China. It’s been about 5 weeks since I ordered them. It makes sense now given Coronavirus and the delays on shipping, however I thought I was purchasing an Australian product. Doesn’t sound like they will make it any time soon!

What a joke! Don't order from them!

Awful company do not order from here

Flo
FloSouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertisement

I ordered my items on the 18th of Feb, the lady named Ivy said they will be posted asap. I emailed her 2 days ago and she responded that they are on break due to corona virus. She said staff are printing the items now. I dont know when i will recieve my items but it was a false advertisement saying postage within 5 to 10 days.
I am very disapointed with the service.

Watson
WatsonSydney, NSW

Poor customer service and not Australian company

Mrsferg
MrsfergGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't do it

I ordered on the 2nd of Feb, had to contact them on the 13th to see where my order was as I hadn't received any info and was told they were on holidays and would be back in 1-2 weeks. 2 weeks later and still nothing. I have asked for my money back (27th Feb) and asked when it would be back in my account and haven't heard from them.

Terrible.

They are on a “break” for a week. See pic below. What the heck? They should advertise that then. Terrible service... and after reading other reviews they will prob never send my item.

SCAM!!!!

Do not order from this site - I have waited months, sent numerous emails and still haven't receied items - have received emails telling me to give it more time - it's been 6 months !!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER

Find out how Happywallz compares to other Home Decor Shops

will never order here again

i placed my order in january,i still have not recieved my sons stickers,i emailed them multiple times they finally replied with ''sorry rebecca we are currently on holiday we will make your stickers when we get back on the 10th of feb and will ship to you asap'' still i have no stickers and they sent an email today saying ''we are unable to get into our office because of the corona virus we are sorry.......

Not located in Australia, slow service and poor quality

Ordered these is it’s listed as an Australian site.
Not sent within the 3 days advised.
When chased up a full week out later, was given tracking from China.
Quality was not in line with that advertised
I would avoid at all costs

Update..item never arrived. No option for returns despite their being a link online. The link takes you nowhere with no option to lodge a return

Wheres my order

Really disappointing, I ordered my stickers on the 30th October and still haven't received anything. My baby is due any day and wanted the nursery set up. Now I have blank walls. Will not recommend this company to anyone.

ladyj
ladyj

This company appears to be a fraud

I have ordered over 3 weeks ago and queried my order - nothing! I have paid and have had no further contact. This company "appears" to be Australian but has misrepresented itself and is actually based in China. I'm about to contact the ACCC.

Liam Gibson
Liam GibsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for the items to be delivered from China

Although the website comes across as Australian with .com.au the products are from China. Disappointed as I would have just chose a cheaper decal on eBay. I would be amazed if any purchase would arrive within the standard 5-8 days. I have been waiting for 20 days and all responses just say it is on its way. If you want a decal within 2 weeks then shop elsewhere

Fake advertising

I have been waiting 20 days and still hasn't arrived. Their ad says it takes 4-8 days to deliver. I would not have bought from them if I had known it was being shipped from overseas. It pretends to be Sydney based.

Benno
BennoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shipping is ridiculous!

This company advertise 5 - 8 business days for shipping, it has now been 16 business days and still have not recieved my stickers. Posted from China, not Australia!
Company dont seem to care; they just state... wait a few more days

Frith
Frith

Shipped from China and takes forever

Despite trying to pass themselves off as an Australian company, these guys are based in China and postage takes over 6 weeks. Do not bother buying if you need anything in the 5-8 days they advertise.

MESR
MESRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay Away From This Company Happywallz

DO not buy any wall art from this company! I bought $100 worth of wall stickers for my babies room and none of them stuck to our clean freshly painted matt walls. None of them stuck! They are a con job so stay away. They do not have a findable ABN - they do not have a phone number!!!! Stay away!!!!

M Findlay
M FindlayPerth, WA

Great product, worth the wait

Yes postage took longer than expected but my emails were always responded to quickly by Ivy and she supplied me with tracking details. I am really happy with the product. I had no trouble applying the pieces and I am very happy with the customized colour as I needed the design to match existing decor. I would purchase again from Happywallz. Just be patient with delivery as posted from outside Australia.

Anna Jackman
Anna JackmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont be in a hurry, this company is not in Sydney

Dont be in a hurry, this company is not in Sydney they are in China and I have now been waiting 4 weeks for items to be delivered and all they keep telling me is they are on their way. Well they are NOT

Ryan .T
Ryan .TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chinese product, complicated and does not look like product promoted on site.

Ann
AnnSydney, NSW

Stickers look nothing like colour ordered and come from China even though website appears to be Australian

I ordered stickers and they are not the colour ordered. After waiting weeks, because despite appearing as an Australian website, the product actually comes from China, the stickers are useless to me. Order with caution. I won’t be ordering again.