Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Narelle B.
Narelle B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Australian company.

I purchased from Happywalz as it had Australian domain, but company is based in China. Delivery time was 6 weeks, but product was as pictured and am happy with stickers overall. Lots of stickers with not much instructions to go by took over 2 hours to put together. Ordered blossom branch/tree.

Good product

Most of the reviews were about very delayed delivery, maybe because of covid lockdown at that time.
Mine arrived in 14 business days, packaged in a roll and bubble wrapped.
Product looks good and as expected.
Overall, happy with the purchase.

Shannon H.
Shannon H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apart from the wait time, not too bad

Like everyone else, I was very disappointed to discover that I wasn’t actually buying from an Australian company and was deceived by the address without doing further research. I decided to just wait for delivery, given some people had been waiting over a month and surely today, the product arrived. Decals aren’t the most professional looking but haven’t put them up on the wall yet.

Sally
Sally

Looks great

Ordered our sticker about 2 months ago and it arrived today. It did take a while to get here but thats fine. The product is excellent in quality and the value for money was also very good.
Alot of negative comments on here and i dont know these people's situations, but it can be easy to forget how lucky we are in this country and maybe we need to consider those who work overseas with terrible conditions.
Thankyou for our sticker. My son loves it.

maggie.perez
maggie.perezSydney, NSW

Finally received them and very happy with the stickers...

It took months to receive the stickers as they come from China but they finally arrived and I'm very happy with them. I'm not giving it a 5 star because of the delay in receiving them. After some investigation and reading the reviews here I thought wasn't going to get my product and it was a scam. I put a claim in PayPal but the seller communicated via PayPal and slowly but surely it arrived. The stickers were easy to put on, excellent quality and my 11 year old son is very happy with them. They look fabulous in his room. Thank you HappyWallz ! For a buyer buy using PayPal and expect it to take time to get them.

Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Overall

I was a little worried about my order after reading the reviews but I’m pleased to say that after 2 & 1/2 weeks, I have received my order and am happy with the product. The decals were applied to the wall with no issues and the finished product looks great. A little disappointing to find out after it was ordered that it was coming from China rather than Australia as the website states but overall and after seeing the reviews, I’m relieved to have received it. Ivy also responded to my emails promptly. I would consider ordering from here again if I was unable to get what I wanted in Australia.

James
James

Did not deliver perfect product but communicated issues clearly.

I had a print made for a significant event. However there was a small issue with the writing. Seller showed concern about the issue and was happy to partially refund the cost for me to rectify. Although I am not completely happy with the mistake, the product was nicely made and came safely wrapped. I would also like to commend Ivy's (designer) communication was great. I would be happy to give them another go.

M Findlay
M FindlayPerth, WA

Great product, worth the wait

Yes postage took longer than expected but my emails were always responded to quickly by Ivy and she supplied me with tracking details. I am really happy with the product. I had no trouble applying the pieces and I am very happy with the customized colour as I needed the design to match existing decor. I would purchase again from Happywallz. Just be patient with delivery as posted from outside Australia.

enandja
enandjaCanberra 2600, ACT

Beware: product comes from China

Disappointed it comes from China not Australia. Delivery time nit as advertised.
The wall sticker applied to wall well but the font sizes were not in the same proportion as ordered.
Raised issue with support but just deflected to website.

Find out how Happywallz compares to other Home Decor Shops

not sure where my order is

After going through and looking at many companies for decals, I chose happywallz for my kids bedroom decals, I had the delivery going to work and still after more than 8 days don't know where my decals are, the company hasn't responded to my emails, there is no phone numbers to check where the delivery is, know we are breaking up for Christmas on the 21st, it looks like they wont get to me which is very disappointing considering I have spent more that $100, just crossing my finger they turn up, I will keep everyone posted

Exactly what we wanted

Upon reading the reviews I was a bit hesitant however, when the product finally arrived it was better than what we expected and exactly how we thought it would look on the wall. As one review said - you need a heavy hand and patience. Not one issue with the images coming off.

The only slight negative is this company isn’t based in Australia and shipping took longer than estimated. Contacted Ivy on the website and she was very helpful and quick to respond.

Love the outcome.

Nat
NatBrisbabe

Don't Believe all the reviews

We ordered a big tree sticker and a couple of quotes for our nursery. When the order hadn't shown up on day 10. I emailed Ivy, who said they should arrive that very day and they did. Great service from Ivy. All I can advise is read through the instructions, these stickers are double sided and you will need patience and a heavy hand. Quotes came off perfectly, had a couple of letters that started to peel off incorrectly, but took our time, we just hadn't molded the letters enough as per the instructions!! Tree looks amazing up on the wall, wish I could take pictures to show you all.
All I can say is go as per the instructions and dont believe all the reviews.

Jay
JayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Long shipping time - good product

The site misleads on shipping time. Product is made in and comes from China (not Australia). While I ordered in advance of a birthday the product took weeks to arrive which if I'd known I would have paid to get it sooner as it arrived after I needed it.
The product was worth the wait. Good adherence to wall and few months in and still up there!

MelaT
MelaTGREENMOUNT

Easy to work with

This turned out wonderful and the service was awesome. Easy to work with. Delivery takes a little bit longer than thought but right on time for my daughter’s birthday and product perfect. I will be placing more orders.

beautiful products

Very happy with the quality of the decals I bought for my granddaughters. There was a delay in the expected delivery time but I received a prompt email reply from Ivy at happywallz support telling me that my decals were on their way. There were no instructions included except a tiny picture of what the completed decal looked like, so the tree decal took a while to apply to the wall but it looks sensational. I would have no hesitation purchasing again.