Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (108)

SCAM SCAM SCAM

I have waited over 3 months for my delivery I have emailed them with no response! Have asked for updates have asked for refund and NOTHING.

Darren
Darren

OMG - I should have trusted the reviews!!! Disaster!!

Dean B.
Dean B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

All OK

I was worried by all the negative reviews, but the order arrived within two weeks and was as expected. It was sent from China via Aust Post.

The method of fixing the decal is a bit tricky and requires patience and a clean dry surface.

The end result looks really nice.

This is the only review I have ever written and have done so as my experience was different to all of the negative reviews found on this site.

Still Waiting. Horrible Customer Service

I ordered from themover 3 weeks ago and still haven't received anything. I wrote 3 emails asking for a tracking number before they gave it to me. Just kept saying that I would have my order ina couple days. When I tracked the order, it hadn't even left China. China? If I had known that, I wouldn't have ordered from them. Going to check with Paypal to get a refund. This place is a scam.

UnhappyWithFlip

This lot need a no star rating - they are terrible!

Bought a large hello sticker, it took ages to arrive from China and is just a collection of letters I have to cut out, make straight and somehow align - it is not the word hello at all. All the other bits they claim to include did not come either. Do not use this crowd, a blunt crayon will be more reliable and accurate. Misleading at best...

UnhappyWithFlip

Happywallz have offered a 10% refund for a useless product I didn't order and can't use. They are tardy replying to any email and I will now try and pursue a credit card refund. I wish I'd never looked at their site. They are absolutely hopeless.

Unhappy
Unhappy Western Australia

Disappointing

I orders my stickers in November, still haven’t received them even after several attempts to contact them, there is no duty of customer care, I willI never buy from this company again, and I would advise everyone else to do the same, very misleading and they still offer no refund

Belinda
BelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading advertising

Stated ships from Sydney - ships from China. Ordered in November for Christmas, arrived in January. Poor support and unapologetic responses.

Katie D.
Katie D.Sydney, NSW

Terrible. Do not order.

Ordered 30 Nov. No delivery has been made and attempt to contact has been unanswered. Money taken but no action.

Donna McColl
Donna McColl

DO NOT ordered.

SHOCKING!!
Ordered this wall decal 3 months ago for my nieces Birthday, she has checked the letter box EVERY day only to be disappointed. The company say delivery in Australia 3 to 7 days.......!!!! They now say it has been shipped, but a month after that email we are still waiting. So disappointing! DO NOT ordered anything from this company!

The illusionist

Placed a large order for decals for childrens bedrooms and playroom over 6 weeks ago.
The tracking number we were given for our order was delivered to an unknown address, not mine!
AusPost have been great but trying to get a reply from happywallz regarding this issue has been fruitless. So many unanswered emails!
Once they have your money it seems they just disappear!
Don’t bother

nevercomplain
nevercomplainSydney, NSW

Read reviews

Katrina Logan
Katrina LoganCentral Queensland, QLD

Very unhappy.

Three weeks and waiting. Can’t supply tracking details and now do not reply to emails. Not overly expensive but ordered in good faith.

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product when it arrived...

This is not an Australian company despite the .com.au website. The website says 5 to 7 days delivery. After several emails, escalating it with PayPal, and a long wait (5 weeks) the stickers arrived and they look good. Yet to put them up, but they seem to remove easily from the backing. This is the second company I've bought from who have an Australian shell website so you think you are buying locally but you are not.

Buyer beware ?!

Dissatisfied with this company..paid my money,but never had any replies to my various emails. Goods never arrived at all !!They were happy to take my money tho!! Grandkids will not get this present for xmas. Buyer beware..do not use this company!! Wish I hadnt

Sol
SolDeniliquin

Scam scam scam . Don’t buy

I have ordered about 2 months ago and they keep saying its been posted but wont even give tracking number, wish i had ready the reviews before buying

UnhappyWithFlipasked

Why do you not send me what is ordered? Or give a full refund if you stuff it up? Why offer a 10% refund for a useless product you make in a way to save yourself a few cents. Do you treat all your customers badly or just some of them?

Sharon L B.
Sharon L B.asked

Hello everyone, I'm dismayed to find that I've most likely been scammed. After my last bad experience ordering from China I had decided not to buy anything from Chinese sites and thought that I had made sure this was an Australian site. Caught again for over $150. My question is, what site did people purchase wall stickers from that was actually legitimate? Thank you everyone.

Janelle D.
Janelle D.asked

Hi Happy Wallz,
I have just emailed you, but realized that I probably should have contacted you via your page.
I was inquiring as to the estimated date of arrival of my wall mural ordered earlier this month.
I cannot find an email from you with this information.
Please assist.
Kind regards,
Janelle Davis

Get an answer from our members and Happywallz representatives