Happywallz

Happywallz (page 2 of 5)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (103)

Ben K
Ben KMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dishonest and deceitful

Paulsie D
Paulsie D

Do not order from them

The information on their webpage about delivery is FALSE and MISLEADING. They are based in China not Australian.
My order took 5 weeks to arrive. You don’t get a tracking number or even get notification that your order has been dispatched. I tried to communicate directly with them, but it was too hard. Lucky enough I paid via PayPal so I lodged a complaint through them and miraculously the communication improved and then I got tracking details. Will never purchase from these guys again.

Not Australian based

Gives you the impression company is based in Australia. They don't tell you products get shipped from China. I would have just ordered off ebay had I known. Been waiting a month and still no sign of my order. Don't order from here, there are other sticker companies to choose from that are actually based in Australia.

Tal
TalSouth East Queensland, QLD

still waiting

I placed this order over a month ago. While the website leads you to believe this is an Australian based company and therefore the stipulated delivery time of 3-5 business days seems likely; it turns out the products ship from Shanghai.
Each time I have written to enquire they have quickly replied, but it does not change that I have ordered and paid for a product that said it would take 3-5 days, and a month later (and after demanding a tracking code), I see that it hasnt left the country yet.

Double H
Double HFar North Queensland, QLD

I had a good expirience

We ordered a few Wall Art items... Yes it took much longer to arrive due to the Virus, but Communication between the Company was excellent.
Everything was nicely packed. Item looks great on the Wall.
I had a good expirience

Melanie
MelanieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Item never arrived, refund was declined

This company is a scam, I purchased decal stickers for my baby’s nursery and they never arrived. This company is not based on Australia. I was sent false tracking details and waited for over a month and all of my enquiries were met with poorly worded emails from ‘[Name Removed]’ who kept asking me to wait for my item and then declined to process a refund. I wish I read the reviews before wasting my money!

Kylie
KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont waste money or time

Company is from China even though the purchasing platform is .com.au
Took over 3 weeks to arrive and the quality isnt very good. Very thin and unsticks daily. We are forever rubbing the stickers back on the wall.
We have purchased other wall stickers from a different company and the stickers are thicker and dont unstick.
Wont be buying anymore products from happywallz

Do not buy from this company

I ordered some decals for our grandsons bedroom wall. I paid for them but nothing has arrived so I sent an email enquiring about delivery date. I received a very strange and brief reply from [Name Removed] who advised that the order has been received and was shipped on a date (the format of the date is not how we write it in Australia) - Alarm bells started ringing.
I have now read some reviews of this Company and none of them are good - ITS A SCAM!

Do not buy from this company!

Shipping from China not Australia

No mention of overseas shipping on website , after months of delays I was advised on numerous occasions by Sharon to have patience and understanding , stating pandemic postage delays . I Requested the tracking number which was provided ,upon using it I discovered my package was being shipped from China! . $40 AUD for what will probably be Chinese rubbish quality. Not sure as I've still not received it. When I complained of the situation to 'sharon' she simply responded 'you get it soon' . Completely misleading advertising , it shouldn't be allowed.

Partha
ParthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Seller. Don't buy anything

Very poor communication, no transparency, and zero customer support/service. Purchased several products worth $100, and never received any update or tracking number even after weeks of continuous follow-ups. Finally, after a long chase, got an email response from Happywallz almost after 4-weeks stating "product is out of stock". Requested a refund and seller sent refund confirmation almost immediately. However, to my surprise, a refund was not received even after a week. A case has now been opened with Paypal.

Do not buy from Happy Wallz

I ordered a custom wall decal for Zoe- but the Z did not look like a Z! Although it was a cursive Z - I could not use it.. straight in the bin ..

Vidya Castelino
Vidya CastelinoSydney, NSW

Great product, delivery from overseas

I have ordered twice from here. Once in Oct 2019 and more recently in Feb 2021. The orders are customized and shipped from China, so will face transport delays, particularly with the ongoing pandemic. Took average of 4 - 5 weeks both times, so need to factor this time when placing order. Great quality for the price paid and my girls have been happy both times. Customer service may be slow to respond but have provided tracking both times and apologized for delays.

Find out how Happywallz compares to other Home Decor Shops

don't do it, don't buy from them

First product we purchased from company looked great but it didnt stick to the wall! started peeling off before we even finished putting it all up. Company claimed that can happen and would we like to buy another one but from their range which is better quality (*having to of course top up the difference in money) - we did that, and one month later we have not received any items, no tracking and of course they no longer respond to emails.

Ankit S.
Ankit S.Sydney, NSW

Cannot be more happier!!!

Perfect product...Was very easy to install... Delivery in just 2 weeks time and no issues with any of the 5 items placed.

Would definitely recommend and if required, order again.

Thanks HappyWallz Team

Storm
Storm Sydney, NSW

Terrible!

Do not waste your time, I ordered decal for my daughters room with plenty of time before she was due, but with the false information regarding shipping and the terrible customer service I now will not have them in time for her arrival.

I emailed several times, got faulty tracking information, then told my payment wasn’t processed with a botched “lost orders” form that had many errors in it, after sending proof my payment was taken and processed. I have yet to receive another email, they refuse to send me a contact number, and because I paid though my bank and not PayPal I’m struggling to get a refund.

Long time customer
Long time customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly as I ordered Banksy and Dr Suess looks great easy to apply will recommend

Ordered 2 items before Christmas there was a delay but Winnie really helped me trough the current difficult transportation current issues Thanks would recommend

Corigal
Corigal

Good product

Most of the reviews were about very delayed delivery, maybe because of covid lockdown at that time.
Mine arrived in 14 business days, packaged in a roll and bubble wrapped.
Product looks good and as expected.
Overall, happy with the purchase.

Mark
MarkSydney

Not as bad as everyone makes out

Ordered on 22/09/20 and got a confirmation email of order and payment within an hour. Then read all the reviews how bad it was and no confirmation emails and two month delivery time so I wasn’t holding my breathe. Order arrived today 07/10/20 and yes it came from China but we have also had a public holiday in Australia as well so overall very happy with 2 week time. Product is good for price your not going to get too notch vinyl at this price point from anyone.

Ashleigh
AshleighCanberra 2600, ACT

Great product!

Ordered a name decal and it came within two weeks. Putting it up was very easy and it looks great! Couldn’t fault it - I will definitely be buying more in the future!

Do not buy

Samantha L.
Samantha L.Southwest, VIC

Great!

Ordered decals for my daughters birthday, they arrived in about two weeks!
Look absolutely fantastic! One has started to peel, but have already
Spoken with them via email and have a beautiful replacement coming!
Could not recommend them enough, their quality of service is fantastic.
Will definitely be ordering from here in the future.

Kelli
KelliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks beautiful love it! Exactly as described.

Looks great, quality is great, postage took a while but that was Australia post not the company. Communication was fantastic. Would highly recommend this company. Couldn’t have asked for a better piece of art!

Horrible!!

I ordered our family name June 8,2020 I just received it yesterday. I had to escalate my claim with PayPal and then miraculously my ordered moved. Horrible service!! Would not recommend this company.

NPR
NPRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False advertising

The delivery times stated on the website are false and misleading... it took several emails and follow ups and finally after 8-9 weeks my order was delivered. I ordered 3 lots of decals to get free delivery. The order was sent from China by sea freight!!! Suggest this customer be honest on their website and would alleviate a lot of disgruntled customers....

Rubbish

Absolute rubbish, delivery took way over a month (Aussie product NOT) then when I received the order after chasing them up a few times over, the folds and damage to the stickers made them unusable. Dont waste your time and money.