Happywallz

Happywallz (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother.

Ordered on 10th May. Advised 3-5 days delivery which turned into 2 months. Products came from China but website indicated everything was from Australia. I lodged a dispute with PayPal when the goods did not show up after 6 weeks and then they miraculously arrived. Will never use this company again.

Sally
Sally

Looks great

Ordered our sticker about 2 months ago and it arrived today. It did take a while to get here but thats fine. The product is excellent in quality and the value for money was also very good.
Alot of negative comments on here and i dont know these people's situations, but it can be easy to forget how lucky we are in this country and maybe we need to consider those who work overseas with terrible conditions.
Thankyou for our sticker. My son loves it.

Pip
PipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than I expected

I was reluctant to order due to bad reviews but this company was alot cheaper compared to others so I thought it was worth the risk. The decal is exactly what I ordered, it came in two weeks which I was really surprised with due to the global situation right now and it was easier to put up than I thought. Although this company doesn't have phone number, I found their email responses to be prompt and helpful. Pleasantly surprised and really happy with the result!

Don't bother, your item probably won't turn up

Ordered over a month ago and still hasn't arrived! Emailed them asking where it was and they keep saying wait another week, wait another week. Here I was thinking Inwas dealing with an Australian company. Spend your money elsewhere.

Shaggle11
Shaggle11Sydney, NSW

A month later..... still waiting

Can’t get in contact with you through your website. Very disappointed that there is no tracking number and your site claims to be an Australian website. Thanks for the scam...I’ll be taking it up with PayPal.

5 weeks later and still no product

I ordered my products over 5 weeks ago and have still not received it. I keep asking where my products are and they say give it another week, give it another week... I have heard that multiple times. I am pretty frustrated at this point. I paid for something that I was hoping to have up before the graduation party I had this last weekend but Nope!

IONUT
IONUTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy

It it good quality. If you willing to wait few weeks...is worthy. With little bit of patience to set up and very easy to set up. I really don't know if come from china or because of corona but yes took few week's to come but overall i am very happy and i will buy again.

Sue
SueMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Overall

I was a little worried about my order after reading the reviews but I’m pleased to say that after 2 & 1/2 weeks, I have received my order and am happy with the product. The decals were applied to the wall with no issues and the finished product looks great. A little disappointing to find out after it was ordered that it was coming from China rather than Australia as the website states but overall and after seeing the reviews, I’m relieved to have received it. Ivy also responded to my emails promptly. I would consider ordering from here again if I was unable to get what I wanted in Australia.

Andrea
AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still no product

I ordered two orders more than a month ago and still haven't received them. Don't be fooled by the website address... This is not an Australian company. They are Chinese and product sent from China, they have no intention of sticking to the shipping time quoted on their page.

Nurse_Bec
Nurse_BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WARNING!! Scam!!! Do not buy!!! Now reported to Aus Federal Police!

I ordered wall decals from this company thinking their website looked legit. I have now been waiting well over a month for an order that was supposed to take 5 to 7 working days. All communication comes back to me with the same generic email asking me to keep waiting even when I ask pacific questions I just get the same generic email. I have now forwarded this on to the Australian federal police and scary much and also to my bank who will be ensuring that I get my money back. Please do not go through what I am and many many many others have gone through as he seen here on this review page do not buy from this company and make sureDo you always check the reviews before you buy anything on the Internet. Lesson learned by me

Pam M.
Pam M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not waste your money total scam

Like every one else thought this was an australian company. Pay pal should not be able to deal with this scam and it is a total scam.Ivy keeps saying it's coming but after 2 month's you know it's never going to turn up. Like everyone else I have been conned. I will never use pay pal again and report this as a fraudulent company.

Nick
NickSouthwest, VIC

Postage over 7 weeks, scam company

Website advises 10 business days shipping. Does not advise stock is not in aus and comes from china.

7 weeks later no delivery and i am going through my credit catd company for a charge back.

No notice on delays due to Covid.

I doubt i will ever receive goods.

Total scam.

Meredith Lane
Meredith LaneAU

Still waiting

I ordered this product 6 weeks ago. The website says delivery in 4 days!! Everything about their site suggests it’s Australian (.au) but actually Chinese. Don’t waste your money! Ivy does respond to emails but only with excuses

display name
display nameVictoria

Product doesn't do what its designed to do- glow in dark stickers that don't glow or stick

Munch
MunchVictoria

SCAM!

This is a fraudulent company. Have not received products that i ordered, given a false tracking number & 2 Payments have been taken from the credit card, one from "Happywallz" another from "Huazhuoxian Eb" both with the same merchant ID. I suggest anyone who has purchased from this company to check their bank statements, contact their bank for a refund and report them via the following: https://www.scamwatch.gov.au

Scam scam scam

Scam. Ordered in late Feb. It’s the end of May and I have not received my package. They said 5-7 days, clearly it’s been well over that. They mislead you into looking like they’re from the city you live in (my case, Toronto) but they ship from China. No where on the site states that it will be coming from China. AVOID this site at all cost! I’ve been emailing back and fourth with “[name removed]” requesting a refund. Will dispute with PayPal.
So unfair! I offered to accept a 50% refund however they declined. They said they could offer a less, partial discount when the package arrives..(IF EVER???).. Hopefully I could get my money back. So disappointing.

Stay Away..Seems to be Australian company but not

I placed an order almost 6 weeks back and still havent received it.
Neither on their website or while placing the order, it was mentioned of this shipping delay and country of origin as China. Wouldn't have ordered had I known it before.

When asked for an update, was told to wait for a few more days as the order has been shipped. Really frustrating.

If you want to receive email replies months after your order repeatedly saying "can you wait a little longer" sure

The site was misleading to look like an Australian site, 3-5 days shopping estimate. Great I thought. This was almost 6 weeks ago, any email replies when I have followed up even if I have asked for my money back have been the same "thank you for your patience, can you wait a little longer" "the product was shipped and should be there in another few weeks."
Even when I said i want a refund, she thanked me for my patience. I have put in a dispute with PayPal thank god I used a guest account to pay through paypal. Do not bother.

Avoid this company

First of all I placed an order because the address was from Toronto. Then when I asked for an ETA of my delivery I was given a tracking number from China ( ??? ), which has no updates in more then 2 weeks.
I asked for a full refund and I am hoping to get all my money back. What a scam!

Emma
EmmaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not order from here!

Can’t give 0 stars so I gave 1....
I ordered and didn’t receive my items until 6 weeks later.
And when I tried to apply them they just fell off the wall and wouldn’t stick.
I requested a refund, and they only gave me a partial refund cause they decided to charge me postage even though I got free postage for spending over $40.
Currently in a email conversation with “[name removed]” to get the rest of my owed money.
Disgusting customer service.
Will be reporting to ACCC if they refuse to give me my money back.

Fraudulent company

Do no order anything from this company. They are based out of China and I had to report them to my bank. My order confirmation says 5-8 business days. I have waited almost 3 months and still no product. I emailed back and forth with "Ivy" whose only response is "can you wait a little longer?". They provided me with a tracking number that was fake. Horrible company. Avoid at all costs.

Evana
EvanaSydney, NSW

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.

Company is run out of China. Their shipping timeframe of 5-7 days is pure fantasy. Reality is they didn’t ship the items until 15 days after I ordered. Won’t advise you of any delays. Back and forth with “Ivy” like everyone else who just keeps repeating “wait a little longer” product finally turns up after FIFTY DAYS. An absolute joke of a company.

Not an Australian product as advertised

I ordered some wall decals for a babies nursery and have had to follow up as others who have left a review. I was given a tracking number with no other information and in following up today was told by Ivy that it’s being shipped from China. It’s been about 5 weeks since I ordered them. It makes sense now given Coronavirus and the delays on shipping, however I thought I was purchasing an Australian product. Doesn’t sound like they will make it any time soon!

What a joke! Don't order from them!

Awful company do not order from here