Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product when it arrived...

This is not an Australian company despite the .com.au website. The website says 5 to 7 days delivery. After several emails, escalating it with PayPal, and a long wait (5 weeks) the stickers arrived and they look good. Yet to put them up, but they seem to remove easily from the backing. This is the second company I've bought from who have an Australian shell website so you think you are buying locally but you are not.

Megan
MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

I bought a large piece over 150cm. Product was as described and as my husband and I followed the instructions we did not have any trouble putting it on. Delivery was slow but on investigation it was shipped promptly but was stuck with the delivery company. My only concern was lack of update from the company when messages sent. Once a message was sent through PayPal it was answered within hours. Recommend the product.

Nelly
NellySydney Surrounds, NSW

Very slow delivery and no tracking details.

Double H
Double HFar North Queensland, QLD

I had a good expirience

We ordered a few Wall Art items... Yes it took much longer to arrive due to the Virus, but Communication between the Company was excellent.
Everything was nicely packed. Item looks great on the Wall.
I had a good expirience

Roxy
Roxy

Did get a refund

Product didn’t arrive but did receive a refund so very happy to have my money back for something that was never received

Vidya Castelino
Vidya CastelinoSydney, NSW

Great product, delivery from overseas

I have ordered twice from here. Once in Oct 2019 and more recently in Feb 2021. The orders are customized and shipped from China, so will face transport delays, particularly with the ongoing pandemic. Took average of 4 - 5 weeks both times, so need to factor this time when placing order. Great quality for the price paid and my girls have been happy both times. Customer service may be slow to respond but have provided tracking both times and apologized for delays.

Narelle B.
Narelle B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Australian company.

I purchased from Happywalz as it had Australian domain, but company is based in China. Delivery time was 6 weeks, but product was as pictured and am happy with stickers overall. Lots of stickers with not much instructions to go by took over 2 hours to put together. Ordered blossom branch/tree.

Ankit S.
Ankit S.Sydney, NSW

Cannot be more happier!!!

Perfect product...Was very easy to install... Delivery in just 2 weeks time and no issues with any of the 5 items placed.

Would definitely recommend and if required, order again.

Thanks HappyWallz Team

Long time customer
Long time customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly as I ordered Banksy and Dr Suess looks great easy to apply will recommend

Ordered 2 items before Christmas there was a delay but Winnie really helped me trough the current difficult transportation current issues Thanks would recommend

Good product

Most of the reviews were about very delayed delivery, maybe because of covid lockdown at that time.
Mine arrived in 14 business days, packaged in a roll and bubble wrapped.
Product looks good and as expected.
Overall, happy with the purchase.

Mark
MarkSydney

Not as bad as everyone makes out

Ordered on 22/09/20 and got a confirmation email of order and payment within an hour. Then read all the reviews how bad it was and no confirmation emails and two month delivery time so I wasn’t holding my breathe. Order arrived today 07/10/20 and yes it came from China but we have also had a public holiday in Australia as well so overall very happy with 2 week time. Product is good for price your not going to get too notch vinyl at this price point from anyone.

Same as shown on the website! really happy

my order arrived within 10 business days and parcel was so nicely packed in a roll. I ordered two separate decals for my kids room and both appeared to be good quality. Smoothly went to the walls! instructions were easy to follow and cant go wrong while putting up on the wall.

Ashleigh
AshleighCanberra 2600, ACT

Great product!

Ordered a name decal and it came within two weeks. Putting it up was very easy and it looks great! Couldn’t fault it - I will definitely be buying more in the future!

Samantha L.
Samantha L.Southwest, VIC

Great!

Ordered decals for my daughters birthday, they arrived in about two weeks!
Look absolutely fantastic! One has started to peel, but have already
Spoken with them via email and have a beautiful replacement coming!
Could not recommend them enough, their quality of service is fantastic.
Will definitely be ordering from here in the future.

Kelli
KelliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks beautiful love it! Exactly as described.

Looks great, quality is great, postage took a while but that was Australia post not the company. Communication was fantastic. Would highly recommend this company. Couldn’t have asked for a better piece of art!