Happywallz

Happywallz (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (34)

Very helpful. Exactly what I wanted.

I requested a Decal a certain size and with changes they don't offer as standard - and they were very easy to deal with and able to do what I asked. They are prompt with responses and its great quality.

Just gorgeous!

These wall stickers were really easy to apply and look beautiful! The colour was accurate and the quality was great. I would highly recommend this product. I’ll be looking to buy more. Thank you.

M Findlay
M FindlayPerth, WA

Great product, worth the wait

Yes postage took longer than expected but my emails were always responded to quickly by Ivy and she supplied me with tracking details. I am really happy with the product. I had no trouble applying the pieces and I am very happy with the customized colour as I needed the design to match existing decor. I would purchase again from Happywallz. Just be patient with delivery as posted from outside Australia.

Hoshi
HoshiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Looks great on playroom wall

Easy to apply once you read the instructions. Looks great on wall I'm setting up for the grandkids playroom. Easy website to use and order. Quick to receive. Great follow up by service when queried ETA.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Happywallz compares to other Home Decor Shops

Looks stunning!

We love how our tree looks on our wall and it was surprisingly easy to put up (though it does take 2 people, I wouldn't attempt it with one person). The colours are vivid and the staff responded quickly when I sent them emails.

Dory L
Dory LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product is exactly how I pictured it to be

We absolutely loved the stickers from this site. It is exactly how I imagined it to be. The customer service rep is friendly and replied to us in a very timely manner.

Rachael S
Rachael SPerth, WA

Awesome product!

I am very pleased with this product! The staff were very attentive and super helpful. They responded to emails efficiently. The stickers arrived promptly and were very easy to use. Thank you :-)

Great product

So so happy with our wall stickers, if you read the instructions carefully first you’ll find these are very easy to put up, my girls are so happy with their new stickers in their bedrooms we will definitely be buying more in the near future

Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW

Very pretty

Great Laundy Sign I have been looking for one for months Not too fussy. Found it a little bit hard to even up on door but after I fiddled a bit everything went well.It arrived a week later than I thought but great correspondence with them.

Home Decor Shops