Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

1.3
  • Return Claim MadeYes (0) · No
Sorry, no results were found. Try clearing all filters to read all reviews or change your search.

UnhappyWithFlip
UnhappyWithFlipasked

Why do you not send me what is ordered? Or give a full refund if you stuff it up? Why offer a 10% refund for a useless product you make in a way to save yourself a few cents. Do you treat all your customers badly or just some of them?

Sharon L B.
Sharon L B.asked

Hello everyone, I'm dismayed to find that I've most likely been scammed. After my last bad experience ordering from China I had decided not to buy anything from Chinese sites and thought that I had made sure this was an Australian site. Caught again for over $150. My question is, what site did people purchase wall stickers from that was actually legitimate? Thank you everyone.

Janelle D.
Janelle D.asked

Hi Happy Wallz,
I have just emailed you, but realized that I probably should have contacted you via your page.
I was inquiring as to the estimated date of arrival of my wall mural ordered earlier this month.
I cannot find an email from you with this information.
Please assist.
Kind regards,
Janelle Davis

Get an answer from our members and Happywallz representatives