Happywallz

Happywallz (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Kev
Kev

Great quality wall decals

Bought 2 different wall decals and were super easy to fix to our walls and great quality !
Will definitely be buying again from this website , customer support was great and we even designed our own decal which was no trouble for them to make as well !

Dean64
Dean64Perth, WA

Great wall art

The wall art we ordered was exactly as advertised and very good quality. Have had some bad experience with wall art that starts peeling off overnight but these seen to be spot on. I was initially annoyed that they use a .com.au website but as I said the decals are good and whilst it took longer than usual for delivery it wasn't ridiculous

Very helpful. Exactly what I wanted.

I requested a Decal a certain size and with changes they don't offer as standard - and they were very easy to deal with and able to do what I asked. They are prompt with responses and its great quality.

Just gorgeous!

These wall stickers were really easy to apply and look beautiful! The colour was accurate and the quality was great. I would highly recommend this product. I’ll be looking to buy more. Thank you.

3 stickers for nursery

Stickers were amazing quality and really easy to instal. we could not be happier with how our stickers turned out. Will definitely recommend to others. Pricing was perfect for the quality, sizing and bonus sticker

M Findlay
M FindlayPerth, WA

Great product, worth the wait

Yes postage took longer than expected but my emails were always responded to quickly by Ivy and she supplied me with tracking details. I am really happy with the product. I had no trouble applying the pieces and I am very happy with the customized colour as I needed the design to match existing decor. I would purchase again from Happywallz. Just be patient with delivery as posted from outside Australia.

Hoshi
HoshiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Looks great on playroom wall

Easy to apply once you read the instructions. Looks great on wall I'm setting up for the grandkids playroom. Easy website to use and order. Quick to receive. Great follow up by service when queried ETA.

Looks stunning!

We love how our tree looks on our wall and it was surprisingly easy to put up (though it does take 2 people, I wouldn't attempt it with one person). The colours are vivid and the staff responded quickly when I sent them emails.

Dory L
Dory LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product is exactly how I pictured it to be

We absolutely loved the stickers from this site. It is exactly how I imagined it to be. The customer service rep is friendly and replied to us in a very timely manner.

Rachael S
Rachael SPerth, WA

Awesome product!

I am very pleased with this product! The staff were very attentive and super helpful. They responded to emails efficiently. The stickers arrived promptly and were very easy to use. Thank you :-)

Great product

So so happy with our wall stickers, if you read the instructions carefully first you’ll find these are very easy to put up, my girls are so happy with their new stickers in their bedrooms we will definitely be buying more in the near future

Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW

Very pretty

Great Laundy Sign I have been looking for one for months Not too fussy. Found it a little bit hard to even up on door but after I fiddled a bit everything went well.It arrived a week later than I thought but great correspondence with them.

Find out how Happywallz compares to other Home Decor Shops

Simple quick but great end result

Was so excited for this to arrive. It arrived about 2 weeks after I ordered it an was so easy to stick on the wall. The suppliers respond really quickly to any inquiries.

Perfect

Quick service on personal sticker request with great value and customer service was spot on when I had a concern.

My kids rooms look fantastic!

The decals arrived quickly and they look amazing in both my daughter and son's rooms. Ivy was very nice to deal with, answering my questions straight away. I would recommend Happywallz to anyone.

Exactly what we wanted

Upon reading the reviews I was a bit hesitant however, when the product finally arrived it was better than what we expected and exactly how we thought it would look on the wall. As one review said - you need a heavy hand and patience. Not one issue with the images coming off.

The only slight negative is this company isn’t based in Australia and shipping took longer than estimated. Contacted Ivy on the website and she was very helpful and quick to respond.

Love the outcome.

Mel S
Mel SSydney

Brilliant product with excellent customer service.

I bought some quotation decals for my 2 teens bedroom walls. Two were customised and one was not. Following placing the order, the communication and service was great with presentation of proofs for approval. On delivery, I was very anxious about applying them myself but the instructions and offer of support was very appreciated.
The decals look sensational! I am so happy with the outcomes.
I would higly recommend using Happywallz! They have a great product range and excellent customer focus.

Nat
NatBrisbabe

Don't Believe all the reviews

We ordered a big tree sticker and a couple of quotes for our nursery. When the order hadn't shown up on day 10. I emailed Ivy, who said they should arrive that very day and they did. Great service from Ivy. All I can advise is read through the instructions, these stickers are double sided and you will need patience and a heavy hand. Quotes came off perfectly, had a couple of letters that started to peel off incorrectly, but took our time, we just hadn't molded the letters enough as per the instructions!! Tree looks amazing up on the wall, wish I could take pictures to show you all.
All I can say is go as per the instructions and dont believe all the reviews.

Josie
JosieSeattle, WA

Absolute Best!

There aren't enough words to give proper gratitude to this company. They made for me a personalized decal for my daughters nursery, not just personalized with her name but the entire design. They were so patient going back and forth ensuring every detail was how I wanted it. And then when my daughter was hospitalized and I didn't have the resources to immediately pay they kept open the invoice for me until my daughter (who is perfectly healthy thank god) was back home and I could send the payment. It just arrived and I burst into tears to see it. It's perfect. The second I have it fully up on the wall I'll include a picture. But I just wanted to say thank you for everything, I couldn't have asked for anything better, in service or product.

Zoe P
Zoe PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product. It looks fantastic!

Great product, decals are easy to use, looks amazing in the nursery. Would recommended company and product to anyone. A+++.

Sally
SallyVictoria

Exactly what I wanted

Perfect!!!! Exactly what I asked for received within 10days stuck on my wall just fine and I ordered multiple wall decor including the large one, makes my home feel so warm and welcoming not gonna lie I think im addicted to the wall decor stickers I also had customized welcoming sign which I got to small my own fault but customer service had wrote in to confirm the layout due to it being written in a foreign language which I thought was awesome I read so many bad reviews AFTER I had placed such a large order and was made nervous for nothing all round 5 stars for me on delivery and communication THANK YOU!!!

Exceptional Customer Service

Very happy with the finished product but even more happier with the customer service. Quick responses, patient and assisted in helping me decide on design and overall polite to deal with. Will be using Happywallz again!

Hai Yen Pham
Hai Yen PhamAdelaide

Excellent customer service and quality

I ordered 3 pieces of wall decals from this company. Shipping did take some time approximately 3 weeks however the decals turned out to be exactly as what they advertised. I enquired about shipping after 2 weeks from purchase and I got a reply straight away with tracking details. Quality is excellent. Will definitely order again in future

Fantastic

The service and communication was A+ and the finished product was faultless.Recommend to anyone,Ask for Ivy she was great and very helpful.

Very happy! Will definitely order again

Received my order promptly and was delighted to see it was exactly as i wanted. The proofing system is great to make sure you are 100% happy.