Happywallz

Happywallz (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

MelaT
MelaTGREENMOUNT

Easy to work with

This turned out wonderful and the service was awesome. Easy to work with. Delivery takes a little bit longer than thought but right on time for my daughter’s birthday and product perfect. I will be placing more orders.

Sarah
SarahSylvania

My kids love them!

My 2 boys love their personalised bedroom dinosaur wall stickers! Thank you so much. Great quality and they look fantastic.

Fler
Fler

Stunning wall art

Staff very obliging with customizing text and responding to emails. A lovely end result. Was a little daunted initially with application process but marked wall out and did it step by step.

Facile site to use and sublime customer service

As a bit of a technophobe I was apprehensive of attempting to design my OWN stickers. However, with the assistance of the very lovely and helpful representative Ivy I found the inner Picasso in myself. I have just received an email that my decals are on their way and Ivy emailed me on multiple occasions to ensure that I would be content with my final choices. This non pushy friendly support and Happy Wallz time and patience was REALLY appreciated by this IT scaredy cat. Ivy, you deserve a sizeable promotion, Dear. 10/10 so far guys and I wait quietly confident that I'll be wowed even further when the goodies arrive. Keep up the fantastic work Team Happy Wallz

beautiful products

Very happy with the quality of the decals I bought for my granddaughters. There was a delay in the expected delivery time but I received a prompt email reply from Ivy at happywallz support telling me that my decals were on their way. There were no instructions included except a tiny picture of what the completed decal looked like, so the tree decal took a while to apply to the wall but it looks sensational. I would have no hesitation purchasing again.

Tiff
TiffSydney

Great Product, Good communication

I ordered my decal and received confirmation straight away via email. The time quoted for delivery had expired (5-8 days) so I contacted HappyWallz and received a reply straight away confirming the day it had been posted. I had not looked at reviews prior and was concerned after reading some negative feedback, but hoped for the best. A day or two later (less than 10 days after ordering) I received the products and I am very happy with the quality of the product. I would highly recommend HappyWallz. Don't believe the negative reviews- This is a great product with great service. Highly recommend these guys and will be ordering again in the future!

Prompt service

I had ordered before I had read the reviews so didn’t hold much hope that I would actually receive my wall stickers. I did not receive any confirmations on my order once payment had been taken so I emailed them and got a prompt response back from Ivy stating they had received and would send out ASAP. I then emailed back a couple of days later and was supplied with a tracking order and my goods arrived the same day. Wall art looks fantastic. My only disappointment is that it comes from overseas when they state they are Australian based.

Happy Shell
Happy ShellSunshine Coast

Faultless Service

It is rare to find a business that provides such a high level of personalised service but HappyWallz is one of those rarities. I requested a custom wall quote, and Ivy provided me with prompt and interested interaction, always keeping the communication consistent. I received my order and it was exactly what I wanted. Beautiful. Thanks to Ivy and the team at HappyWallz.

Great item love the colours

I bought a rug for my grandchild's nursery and when I ordered the rug I didn't leave myself much time before delivery as it was a gift I emailed and followed up the where about of my rug and received many emails so I was very grateful of being able to liaison with the company to locate when the rug was sent and expect delivery thanks for all your help and the rug looks amazing in the nursery ( it made the final touch perfect ) thanks

Catherine S
Catherine SSydney, NSW

Decal was separated into 6 pieces

The largest decal came in 6 separate pieces and it was impossible to piece together. Poor response and no refund provided initially. However, after posting a review, I heard back and the issue was rectified and new improved decals were issued. Thank you for your service, Ivy

Easy to deal with.

It's not readily apparent that goods come directly from China, and that the shipping will take a little longer than promised. However, the product arrived exactly as ordered, was easy to put up, and looks fantastic on the wall. Customer service was excellent.

Wall decal

Love the job theses guys did the lettering is awesome and the service great am so pleased and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Maricel
MaricelSydney

Goods delivered!

I'm updating my review having now received the goods I ordered.
Delivery took quite a bit longer than expected, however, email response was very quick and when the goods arrived they were exactly what I ordered. I'm very happy with the wall decal.

Great wall decal

Purchased a wall decal for our daughters bedroom. After a hiccup with delivery, the Happywallz people were happy to send another decal in a timely fashion. Great communication ... emails answered ASAP. Decal looks great!

Very pleased with the quick return emails that I received Re information of the products arrival. Even with the busy Christmas rush I was given immediate answers to any emails sent. Will have no worries ordering from this website again. Many thanks

Kate
KateBRISBANE

Very responsive service!

I was really happy with the prompt and helpful responses I received from Happywallz regarding my enquiry and sorting out the requirements for my order. The product I received appeared just like the draft and came with application instructions and contact details. I bought these as part of a gift so I cannot yet comment on the application of the product itself however I was very happy with the service and appearance of what I received.

Good Service

10 days after payment for my order, I didn't receive it. I thought it was scam at first. I was worried. I sent emails, and got reply very fast. Ivy was easy to communicate. She told me there might be delay in the peak season. Totally understand. I received my order 3 days after that. Big surprise, it looks great in my kid's room.

Excellent communication, great product!

Very happy with this product! Exactly what I ordered, easy to use and looks great. Communication is excellent! Very prompt to respond to any questions and very happy to make adjustments so product turned out perfectly. Will definitely use again.

Gaga Yaya
Gaga YayaAdelaide

Very happy with wall decal

I ordered a personalised wall decal and I am very happy with the final product. Good communication via email. Delivery took a little while but was definitely worth the wait.

Happy with service

Product was what was ordered, was a bit longer than expected but emailed back promptly. Very happy with my order, and would use again.

Excellent customer service and excellent product!!!

Good quality product. You get exactly what you see on the website photos!!
Delivery took a bit longer than expected but they were very responsive to my emails and the product was so beautiful that I didn’t mind the wait!
100% worth it

Amanda
AmandaPalmerston North

Transit review

After reading reviews here I was doubtful but product arrived only a little late and company responded day after emailing.

Happy Surprise

I purchased of the Happywallz website after using a google search. I didn't think to read reviews and was quite worried after jumping on this website to find an average of 1 star.
I emailed the company after I didn't get an immediate shipping number once my payment had been taken. I purchased on a Friday and emailed on Monday. To my relief I received a response on the same day with the details I had requested.
Although this company is based in China I received my package today, 10 days after my payment was processed and I am happy with the quality.