Happywallz

Happywallz

Awesome product!

I am very pleased with this product! The staff were very attentive and super helpful. They responded to emails efficiently. The stickers arrived promptly and were very easy to use. Thank you :-)

Great product

So so happy with our wall stickers, if you read the instructions carefully first you’ll find these are very easy to put up, my girls are so happy with their new stickers in their bedrooms we will definitely be buying more in the near future

Very pretty

Great Laundy Sign I have been looking for one for months Not too fussy. Found it a little bit hard to even up on door but after I fiddled a bit everything went well.It arrived a week later than I thought but great correspondence with them.

Simple quick but great end result

Was so excited for this to arrive. It arrived about 2 weeks after I ordered it an was so easy to stick on the wall. The suppliers respond really quickly to any inquiries.

Perfect

Quick service on personal sticker request with great value and customer service was spot on when I had a concern.

My kids rooms look fantastic!

The decals arrived quickly and they look amazing in both my daughter and son's rooms. Ivy was very nice to deal with, answering my questions straight away. I would recommend Happywallz to anyone.

Brilliant product with excellent customer service.

I bought some quotation decals for my 2 teens bedroom walls. Two were customised and one was not. Following placing the order, the communication and service was great with presentation of proofs for approval. On delivery, I was very anxious about applying them myself but the instructions and offer of support was very appreciated.
The decals look sensational! I am so happy with the outcomes.
I would higly recommend using Happywallz! They have a great product range and excellent customer focus.

Absolute Best!

There aren't enough words to give proper gratitude to this company. They made for me a personalized decal for my daughters nursery, not just personalized with her name but the entire design. They were so patient going back and forth ensuring every detail was how I wanted it. And then when my daughter was hospitalized and I didn't have the resources to immediately pay they kept open the invoice for me until my daughter (who is perfectly healthy thank god) was back home and I could send the payment. It just arrived and I burst into tears to see it. It's perfect. The second I have it fully up on the wall I'll include a picture. But I just wanted to say thank you for everything, I couldn't have asked for anything better, in service or product.

Great product. It looks fantastic!

Great product, decals are easy to use, looks amazing in the nursery. Would recommended company and product to anyone. A+++.

Exactly what I wanted

Perfect!!!! Exactly what I asked for received within 10days stuck on my wall just fine and I ordered multiple wall decor including the large one, makes my home feel so warm and welcoming not gonna lie I think im addicted to the wall decor stickers I also had customized welcoming sign which I got to small my own fault but customer service had wrote in to confirm the layout due to it being written in a foreign language which I thought was awesome I read so many bad reviews AFTER I had placed such a large order and was made nervous for nothing all round 5 stars for me on delivery and communication THANK YOU!!!

Exceptional Customer Service

Very happy with the finished product but even more happier with the customer service. Quick responses, patient and assisted in helping me decide on design and overall polite to deal with. Will be using Happywallz again!

Excellent customer service and quality

I ordered 3 pieces of wall decals from this company. Shipping did take some time approximately 3 weeks however the decals turned out to be exactly as what they advertised. I enquired about shipping after 2 weeks from purchase and I got a reply straight away with tracking details. Quality is excellent. Will definitely order again in future

Fantastic

The service and communication was A+ and the finished product was faultless.Recommend to anyone,Ask for Ivy she was great and very helpful.

Very happy! Will definitely order again

Received my order promptly and was delighted to see it was exactly as i wanted. The proofing system is great to make sure you are 100% happy.

My kids love them!

My 2 boys love their personalised bedroom dinosaur wall stickers! Thank you so much. Great quality and they look fantastic.

Stunning wall art

Staff very obliging with customizing text and responding to emails. A lovely end result. Was a little daunted initially with application process but marked wall out and did it step by step.

Facile site to use and sublime customer service

As a bit of a technophobe I was apprehensive of attempting to design my OWN stickers. However, with the assistance of the very lovely and helpful representative Ivy I found the inner Picasso in myself. I have just received an email that my decals are on their way and Ivy emailed me on multiple occasions to ensure that I would be content with my final choices. This non pushy friendly support and Happy Wallz time and patience was REALLY appreciated by this IT scaredy cat. Ivy, you deserve a sizeable promotion, Dear. 10/10 so far guys and I wait quietly confident that I'll be wowed even further when the goodies arrive. Keep up the fantastic work Team Happy Wallz

Great Product, Good communication

I ordered my decal and received confirmation straight away via email. The time quoted for delivery had expired (5-8 days) so I contacted HappyWallz and received a reply straight away confirming the day it had been posted. I had not looked at reviews prior and was concerned after reading some negative feedback, but hoped for the best. A day or two later (less than 10 days after ordering) I received the products and I am very happy with the quality of the product. I would highly recommend HappyWallz. Don't believe the negative reviews- This is a great product with great service. Highly recommend these guys and will be ordering again in the future!

Faultless Service

It is rare to find a business that provides such a high level of personalised service but HappyWallz is one of those rarities. I requested a custom wall quote, and Ivy provided me with prompt and interested interaction, always keeping the communication consistent. I received my order and it was exactly what I wanted. Beautiful. Thanks to Ivy and the team at HappyWallz.

Great item love the colours

I bought a rug for my grandchild's nursery and when I ordered the rug I didn't leave myself much time before delivery as it was a gift I emailed and followed up the where about of my rug and received many emails so I was very grateful of being able to liaison with the company to locate when the rug was sent and expect delivery thanks for all your help and the rug looks amazing in the nursery ( it made the final touch perfect ) thanks