Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

SCAM SCAM SCAM

I have waited over 3 months for my delivery I have emailed them with no response! Have asked for updates have asked for refund and NOTHING.

ALK
ALKGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible service

Do not buy from these people ever. Order never received. Requested refund and was told to wait after initially being ignored. Product was coming from Shanghai yet company never tells you it’s coming from China. Not recommended

SCAM -CHINA BASED COMPANY POSING AS US COMPANY

Do not order from this company. This company is based in China using a US mailing address to deceive you. Sharon is rude, and non communitive. She emailed a tracking number two weeks ago that tells me NOTHING other than the product is in China. I have no idea if it left China no information. I am contacting the BBB and reporting this company and I am contacting my credit card company. Buyer beware of these China based stores now advertising as US based.

The worst, do not order from these people!

I wish I had read these reviews before ordering my item… luckily I paid with PayPal and received a refund for the poor customer service and lies that this company tells. I specifically ordered from this website seeing that it was Australian and then when I contacted the company I found out the item was actually coming from China! Had to ask multiple times for a tracking number and then when finally received noticed the item was still in China… needed this item quickly and so ordered far in advance, but still hasn’t arrived. They just keep saying “you’ll receive it soon”. Don’t order from this company!

Darren
Darren

OMG - I should have trusted the reviews!!! Disaster!!

Still Waiting. Horrible Customer Service

I ordered from themover 3 weeks ago and still haven't received anything. I wrote 3 emails asking for a tracking number before they gave it to me. Just kept saying that I would have my order ina couple days. When I tracked the order, it hadn't even left China. China? If I had known that, I wouldn't have ordered from them. Going to check with Paypal to get a refund. This place is a scam.

UnhappyWithFlip

This lot need a no star rating - they are terrible!

Bought a large hello sticker, it took ages to arrive from China and is just a collection of letters I have to cut out, make straight and somehow align - it is not the word hello at all. All the other bits they claim to include did not come either. Do not use this crowd, a blunt crayon will be more reliable and accurate. Misleading at best...

UnhappyWithFlip

Happywallz have offered a 10% refund for a useless product I didn't order and can't use. They are tardy replying to any email and I will now try and pursue a credit card refund. I wish I'd never looked at their site. They are absolutely hopeless.

Catherine
CatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

No notifications, no delivery

I should have read the comments below before ordering. No notifications of my order, and no delivery, and it's been 19 business days since I placed the order. Thank goodness I paid using PayPal, as they are refunding me.

Unhappy
Unhappy Western Australia

Disappointing

I orders my stickers in November, still haven’t received them even after several attempts to contact them, there is no duty of customer care, I willI never buy from this company again, and I would advise everyone else to do the same, very misleading and they still offer no refund

Belinda
BelindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Misleading advertising

Stated ships from Sydney - ships from China. Ordered in November for Christmas, arrived in January. Poor support and unapologetic responses.

Elle
Elle

Custom decal

Honestly, ignore all the negative reviews on here. Just a bunch of impatient bogans lol! Angry cos their product is from China, newsflash!!! A lot of items are from there!!! Deal with it!!! Not happy it’s from there? Well then start your own company here lol bunch of whingers.

This company was great to deal with as they assisted me with creating a custom decal for my wedding. Easy to deal with via email and the shipping time was reasonable.

Thank you! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Katie D.
Katie D.Sydney, NSW

Terrible. Do not order.

Ordered 30 Nov. No delivery has been made and attempt to contact has been unanswered. Money taken but no action.

Donna McColl
Donna McColl

DO NOT ordered.

SHOCKING!!
Ordered this wall decal 3 months ago for my nieces Birthday, she has checked the letter box EVERY day only to be disappointed. The company say delivery in Australia 3 to 7 days.......!!!! They now say it has been shipped, but a month after that email we are still waiting. So disappointing! DO NOT ordered anything from this company!

The illusionist

Placed a large order for decals for childrens bedrooms and playroom over 6 weeks ago.
The tracking number we were given for our order was delivered to an unknown address, not mine!
AusPost have been great but trying to get a reply from happywallz regarding this issue has been fruitless. So many unanswered emails!
Once they have your money it seems they just disappear!
Don’t bother

Did not receive the order-6 weeks and still waiting. Don’t waste your time. And not an Australian company

Website states it takes 1-3 business days to send and will receive the order in 5-8 business days. They (allegedly) didn’t ship it until 8 business days after the order was placed, and 6 weeks later I still haven’t received it. Their customer service responses are in very poor English and very unhelpful or apologetic.

UnhappyWithFlipasked

Why do you not send me what is ordered? Or give a full refund if you stuff it up? Why offer a 10% refund for a useless product you make in a way to save yourself a few cents. Do you treat all your customers badly or just some of them?

Sharon L B.
Sharon L B.asked

Hello everyone, I'm dismayed to find that I've most likely been scammed. After my last bad experience ordering from China I had decided not to buy anything from Chinese sites and thought that I had made sure this was an Australian site. Caught again for over $150. My question is, what site did people purchase wall stickers from that was actually legitimate? Thank you everyone.

Janelle D.
Janelle D.asked

Hi Happy Wallz,
I have just emailed you, but realized that I probably should have contacted you via your page.
I was inquiring as to the estimated date of arrival of my wall mural ordered earlier this month.
I cannot find an email from you with this information.
Please assist.
Kind regards,
Janelle Davis

Get an answer from our members and Happywallz representatives