Happywallz

Happywallz (page 2 of 8)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Pac
PacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally disappointed

Ordered beginning of august still waiting and as everyone else thought this was a Australia but isn't it is Chinese based

Apparently i can’t give it ZERO STARS!

Firstly after being promised 10 days delivery it took 8 weeks! Even in Covid i received international parcels quicker at the same time.

Secondly the adhesive provided to make it easier to apply made it so that when i removed it the sticker also peeled away. Impossible to put up what i ordered.

Thirdly and most importantly, they made me feel good, told me they’d resend to try this and that. Then promoised me a refund which i have yet to receive. Continued to have commjnication woth me u til the email stating id get a refund. Then it stopped!

Quality- crap
Customer service - crap

I really wish i knew it was Chinese first. Never would of bothered!

Jess
JessNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Terrible!!!

Ordered 2 months ago and still not received. I have asked for a refund but told to wait as its coming. I’m extremely disappointed and something needs to be done about the company.

Elizabeth
ElizabethIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely terrible

I like many others thought this company was Australian but it’s not. Order took 2 months to arrive after much chasing. The printing of the stickers is terrible and what’s worse the stickers DO NOT STICK ON THE WALL!! Total waste of money.

Scammers

Never received decal..was supposedly sent 22/8/21..they are in China NOT Australia..biggest scam out..
Do not buy from here. The site needs to be removed from online

lkl
lklGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst stickers !! Dont order from them! They are scammers!!

I purchased from this company thinking they are Australian owned and produced, but THEY ARE NOT! i only found out when i wanted to know where my shipment was that i was given a tracking number and it traced to CHINA! Customer service is crap!
Received my order after 2 and half months and the colors on there are absolutely disgusting!! Nothing like what i ordered at all....
I would never order from them again and i wish i read the reviews before ordering as i would never have ordered from them!

Dont make that mistake

dont buy off this company, its a scam

Hi, placed order and paid for it 6/9/21. since then, despite my emails to them, have not had a reply back. I wish I have known about below reviews prior. I have been scammed. STAY AWAY. SHAME ON THIS PEOPLE
Dont understand how this site can be operational and pretend its Australian. Will take this up with PayPal and also ASIC.

Disgraceful and dishonest

BecSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your money

This company is not Australian as advertised.
My order never arrived. I was never provided a tracking number even though asking multiple times. Customer service was extremely rude and I was told I need to be patient, even though I had been waiting months for my order.
I’m currently going through pay pal to get a refund.

Find out how Happywallz compares to other Home Decor Shops

Scam company. Not Australia.

Nothing to do with Australia. Ali express. Scam scam scam. Asked for a refund because the delivery missed a birthday. Nowhere says it isn't Australia.scam.

Mary
MaryGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Why is this Company not stopped!

Not an Australian Company! I have been threatened,lied too,overpriced (product not packaged) etc
Why is this company allowed to exist?
- star

Kyra
KyraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not buy from them!

I ordered from HappyWallzAu thinking that it was coming from within Australia, only to find out after several ignored emails that the product was coming from China and asked to wait with more patience. I’ve been waiting months now with still no product delivered. Should have read the reviews.

Fraudulent domain name

Wish there was as one type of verification process for “.au” sites. Same as everyone else lies about location, shipping times, processing times etc. complete scam site once again thank goodness for PayPal!!

Craig S.
Craig S.Victoria

Shocker, What Do Not Deal With These Scammers

I'm not sure what the product is like but the communication is awful, I ordered 6 weeks ago and sent numerous emails and absolutely no response, have asked for a refund no response.

DO NOT PURCHASE!

Never again will I buy from this company. A fraudulent company who is extremely rude to deal with. My stickers have arrived, they are not good quality, peeling off the wall. The name sticker has my sons name spelt wrong ( I have checked that it was spelt correctly on the order) but the company is just saying that I have put it on the wall wrong! His name is [Name Remove].
So rude to deal with.
Do not purchase from the company

Product never arrived

Scam alert. Company pretends to be Australian. Takes your money and product never arrives. Emailed multiple times and advised that order not left China - 7 weeks after ordering.

Not happy

I wish I read these reviews before ordering with this company. I to was under the belief that it is an Australian company but am still waiting for my wall art to leave Shanghai. They were quick to take my money but unfortunately I have not received my order and have had no communication as to when/if I will receive it.

8 weeks and haven't received anything

Looks like it is from Australia and promises 5-7 days. I have been waiting 8 weeks now. Received tracking details from China. Have asked for a refund and have been told to keep waiting. Don't do it!!!!!

Laura
LauraSydney

Avoid like the plague

45 days since I ordered and nothing has arrived.
Have contacted them several times and have now asked for a refund, which they have refused. They present as an Australian business and promise delivery in 8-10 days. Stickers are sent from China.

Anna

Dishonest and deceitful

Paulsie D
Paulsie D

Do not order from them

The information on their webpage about delivery is FALSE and MISLEADING. They are based in China not Australian.
My order took 5 weeks to arrive. You don’t get a tracking number or even get notification that your order has been dispatched. I tried to communicate directly with them, but it was too hard. Lucky enough I paid via PayPal so I lodged a complaint through them and miraculously the communication improved and then I got tracking details. Will never purchase from these guys again.

Not Australian based

Gives you the impression company is based in Australia. They don't tell you products get shipped from China. I would have just ordered off ebay had I known. Been waiting a month and still no sign of my order. Don't order from here, there are other sticker companies to choose from that are actually based in Australia.

Bush family
Bush familyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not order!

4 weeks waiting for stickers! To make it worse, they are not Australian as advertised. Stay far away this company. They do not reply to emails either

Tal
TalSouth East Queensland, QLD

still waiting

I placed this order over a month ago. While the website leads you to believe this is an Australian based company and therefore the stipulated delivery time of 3-5 business days seems likely; it turns out the products ship from Shanghai.
Each time I have written to enquire they have quickly replied, but it does not change that I have ordered and paid for a product that said it would take 3-5 days, and a month later (and after demanding a tracking code), I see that it hasnt left the country yet.