Happywallz

Happywallz (page 4 of 8)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

Samantha L.
Samantha L.Southwest, VIC

Great!

Ordered decals for my daughters birthday, they arrived in about two weeks!
Look absolutely fantastic! One has started to peel, but have already
Spoken with them via email and have a beautiful replacement coming!
Could not recommend them enough, their quality of service is fantastic.
Will definitely be ordering from here in the future.

Kelli
KelliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks beautiful love it! Exactly as described.

Looks great, quality is great, postage took a while but that was Australia post not the company. Communication was fantastic. Would highly recommend this company. Couldn’t have asked for a better piece of art!

Horrible!!

I ordered our family name June 8,2020 I just received it yesterday. I had to escalate my claim with PayPal and then miraculously my ordered moved. Horrible service!! Would not recommend this company.

NPR
NPRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

False advertising

The delivery times stated on the website are false and misleading... it took several emails and follow ups and finally after 8-9 weeks my order was delivered. I ordered 3 lots of decals to get free delivery. The order was sent from China by sea freight!!! Suggest this customer be honest on their website and would alleviate a lot of disgruntled customers....

Rubbish

Absolute rubbish, delivery took way over a month (Aussie product NOT) then when I received the order after chasing them up a few times over, the folds and damage to the stickers made them unusable. Dont waste your time and money.

Stay away

Dont waste your money or time on this mob, product takes approx 6 to 8 weeks to arrive and communication with company is horrible. I dont normally write reviews, however, people need to know.

My order was placed on 3/26/2020 for the names of my 6 grandkids and 3 other wall decals. The order arrived on 4/21/2020, so much for “fast shipping”!! There was an error in the order - they messed up and sent two decals of one name instead of the correctly ordered name. I contacted them the same day I got the order and was promised they would correct their error and send the name decal that was missing, ASAP. Many emails later, I still haven’t received my “ASAP” name decal as of July 19, 2020. Tell me how it could take 3 MONTHS to complete my order!! The decals I did get looks great but I cannot finish the room until I have all my grandkids names. Extremely disappointed, frustrated and would not do business with this company again!!!

Stay away!

Bon Appétit!

Absolutely loved the product which was sent with simple with descriptive instructions. It’s brought a lot of joy to our kitchen...couldn’t fault the prompt and friendly follow up on emails regarding a slight delay in delivery, will be ordering again from this company.

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t bother.

Ordered on 10th May. Advised 3-5 days delivery which turned into 2 months. Products came from China but website indicated everything was from Australia. I lodged a dispute with PayPal when the goods did not show up after 6 weeks and then they miraculously arrived. Will never use this company again.

Pip
PipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than I expected

I was reluctant to order due to bad reviews but this company was alot cheaper compared to others so I thought it was worth the risk. The decal is exactly what I ordered, it came in two weeks which I was really surprised with due to the global situation right now and it was easier to put up than I thought. Although this company doesn't have phone number, I found their email responses to be prompt and helpful. Pleasantly surprised and really happy with the result!

Don't bother, your item probably won't turn up

Ordered over a month ago and still hasn't arrived! Emailed them asking where it was and they keep saying wait another week, wait another week. Here I was thinking Inwas dealing with an Australian company. Spend your money elsewhere.

Shaggle11
Shaggle11Sydney, NSW

A month later..... still waiting

Can’t get in contact with you through your website. Very disappointed that there is no tracking number and your site claims to be an Australian website. Thanks for the scam...I’ll be taking it up with PayPal.

5 weeks later and still no product

I ordered my products over 5 weeks ago and have still not received it. I keep asking where my products are and they say give it another week, give it another week... I have heard that multiple times. I am pretty frustrated at this point. I paid for something that I was hoping to have up before the graduation party I had this last weekend but Nope!

IONUT
IONUTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy

It it good quality. If you willing to wait few weeks...is worthy. With little bit of patience to set up and very easy to set up. I really don't know if come from china or because of corona but yes took few week's to come but overall i am very happy and i will buy again.

Andrea
AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still no product

I ordered two orders more than a month ago and still haven't received them. Don't be fooled by the website address... This is not an Australian company. They are Chinese and product sent from China, they have no intention of sticking to the shipping time quoted on their page.

Nurse_Bec
Nurse_BecGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WARNING!! Scam!!! Do not buy!!! Now reported to Aus Federal Police!

I ordered wall decals from this company thinking their website looked legit. I have now been waiting well over a month for an order that was supposed to take 5 to 7 working days. All communication comes back to me with the same generic email asking me to keep waiting even when I ask pacific questions I just get the same generic email. I have now forwarded this on to the Australian federal police and scary much and also to my bank who will be ensuring that I get my money back. Please do not go through what I am and many many many others have gone through as he seen here on this review page do not buy from this company and make sureDo you always check the reviews before you buy anything on the Internet. Lesson learned by me

Pam M.
Pam M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Do not waste your money total scam

Like every one else thought this was an australian company. Pay pal should not be able to deal with this scam and it is a total scam.Ivy keeps saying it's coming but after 2 month's you know it's never going to turn up. Like everyone else I have been conned. I will never use pay pal again and report this as a fraudulent company.

Nick
NickSouthwest, VIC

Postage over 7 weeks, scam company

Website advises 10 business days shipping. Does not advise stock is not in aus and comes from china.

7 weeks later no delivery and i am going through my credit catd company for a charge back.

No notice on delays due to Covid.

I doubt i will ever receive goods.

Total scam.

Meredith Lane
Meredith LaneAU

Still waiting

I ordered this product 6 weeks ago. The website says delivery in 4 days!! Everything about their site suggests it’s Australian (.au) but actually Chinese. Don’t waste your money! Ivy does respond to emails but only with excuses

display name
display nameVictoria

Product doesn't do what its designed to do- glow in dark stickers that don't glow or stick

Munch
MunchVictoria

SCAM!

This is a fraudulent company. Have not received products that i ordered, given a false tracking number & 2 Payments have been taken from the credit card, one from "Happywallz" another from "Huazhuoxian Eb" both with the same merchant ID. I suggest anyone who has purchased from this company to check their bank statements, contact their bank for a refund and report them via the following: https://www.scamwatch.gov.au

Scam scam scam

Scam. Ordered in late Feb. It’s the end of May and I have not received my package. They said 5-7 days, clearly it’s been well over that. They mislead you into looking like they’re from the city you live in (my case, Toronto) but they ship from China. No where on the site states that it will be coming from China. AVOID this site at all cost! I’ve been emailing back and fourth with “[name removed]” requesting a refund. Will dispute with PayPal.
So unfair! I offered to accept a 50% refund however they declined. They said they could offer a less, partial discount when the package arrives..(IF EVER???).. Hopefully I could get my money back. So disappointing.

Stay Away..Seems to be Australian company but not

I placed an order almost 6 weeks back and still havent received it.
Neither on their website or while placing the order, it was mentioned of this shipping delay and country of origin as China. Wouldn't have ordered had I known it before.

When asked for an update, was told to wait for a few more days as the order has been shipped. Really frustrating.

If you want to receive email replies months after your order repeatedly saying "can you wait a little longer" sure

The site was misleading to look like an Australian site, 3-5 days shopping estimate. Great I thought. This was almost 6 weeks ago, any email replies when I have followed up even if I have asked for my money back have been the same "thank you for your patience, can you wait a little longer" "the product was shipped and should be there in another few weeks."
Even when I said i want a refund, she thanked me for my patience. I have put in a dispute with PayPal thank god I used a guest account to pay through paypal. Do not bother.