Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (34)

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product when it arrived...

This is not an Australian company despite the .com.au website. The website says 5 to 7 days delivery. After several emails, escalating it with PayPal, and a long wait (5 weeks) the stickers arrived and they look good. Yet to put them up, but they seem to remove easily from the backing. This is the second company I've bought from who have an Australian shell website so you think you are buying locally but you are not.

Double H
Double HFar North Queensland, QLD

I had a good expirience

We ordered a few Wall Art items... Yes it took much longer to arrive due to the Virus, but Communication between the Company was excellent.
Everything was nicely packed. Item looks great on the Wall.
I had a good expirience

Vidya Castelino
Vidya CastelinoSydney, NSW

Great product, delivery from overseas

I have ordered twice from here. Once in Oct 2019 and more recently in Feb 2021. The orders are customized and shipped from China, so will face transport delays, particularly with the ongoing pandemic. Took average of 4 - 5 weeks both times, so need to factor this time when placing order. Great quality for the price paid and my girls have been happy both times. Customer service may be slow to respond but have provided tracking both times and apologized for delays.

Narelle B.
Narelle B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not Australian company.

I purchased from Happywalz as it had Australian domain, but company is based in China. Delivery time was 6 weeks, but product was as pictured and am happy with stickers overall. Lots of stickers with not much instructions to go by took over 2 hours to put together. Ordered blossom branch/tree.

Ankit S.
Ankit S.Sydney, NSW

Cannot be more happier!!!

Perfect product...Was very easy to install... Delivery in just 2 weeks time and no issues with any of the 5 items placed.

Would definitely recommend and if required, order again.

Thanks HappyWallz Team

Long time customer
Long time customerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exactly as I ordered Banksy and Dr Suess looks great easy to apply will recommend

Ordered 2 items before Christmas there was a delay but Winnie really helped me trough the current difficult transportation current issues Thanks would recommend

Mark
MarkSydney

Not as bad as everyone makes out

Ordered on 22/09/20 and got a confirmation email of order and payment within an hour. Then read all the reviews how bad it was and no confirmation emails and two month delivery time so I wasn’t holding my breathe. Order arrived today 07/10/20 and yes it came from China but we have also had a public holiday in Australia as well so overall very happy with 2 week time. Product is good for price your not going to get too notch vinyl at this price point from anyone.

Ashleigh
AshleighCanberra 2600, ACT

Great product!

Ordered a name decal and it came within two weeks. Putting it up was very easy and it looks great! Couldn’t fault it - I will definitely be buying more in the future!

Samantha L.
Samantha L.Southwest, VIC

Great!

Ordered decals for my daughters birthday, they arrived in about two weeks!
Look absolutely fantastic! One has started to peel, but have already
Spoken with them via email and have a beautiful replacement coming!
Could not recommend them enough, their quality of service is fantastic.
Will definitely be ordering from here in the future.

Kelli
KelliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Looks beautiful love it! Exactly as described.

Looks great, quality is great, postage took a while but that was Australia post not the company. Communication was fantastic. Would highly recommend this company. Couldn’t have asked for a better piece of art!

Bon Appétit!

Absolutely loved the product which was sent with simple with descriptive instructions. It’s brought a lot of joy to our kitchen...couldn’t fault the prompt and friendly follow up on emails regarding a slight delay in delivery, will be ordering again from this company.

Shannon H.
Shannon H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Apart from the wait time, not too bad

Like everyone else, I was very disappointed to discover that I wasn’t actually buying from an Australian company and was deceived by the address without doing further research. I decided to just wait for delivery, given some people had been waiting over a month and surely today, the product arrived. Decals aren’t the most professional looking but haven’t put them up on the wall yet.

Pip
PipGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better than I expected

I was reluctant to order due to bad reviews but this company was alot cheaper compared to others so I thought it was worth the risk. The decal is exactly what I ordered, it came in two weeks which I was really surprised with due to the global situation right now and it was easier to put up than I thought. Although this company doesn't have phone number, I found their email responses to be prompt and helpful. Pleasantly surprised and really happy with the result!

maggie.perez
maggie.perezSydney, NSW

Finally received them and very happy with the stickers...

It took months to receive the stickers as they come from China but they finally arrived and I'm very happy with them. I'm not giving it a 5 star because of the delay in receiving them. After some investigation and reading the reviews here I thought wasn't going to get my product and it was a scam. I put a claim in PayPal but the seller communicated via PayPal and slowly but surely it arrived. The stickers were easy to put on, excellent quality and my 11 year old son is very happy with them. They look fabulous in his room. Thank you HappyWallz ! For a buyer buy using PayPal and expect it to take time to get them.

IONUT
IONUTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Happy

It it good quality. If you willing to wait few weeks...is worthy. With little bit of patience to set up and very easy to set up. I really don't know if come from china or because of corona but yes took few week's to come but overall i am very happy and i will buy again.