Happywallz

Happywallz (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (29)

Dory L
Dory LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product is exactly how I pictured it to be

We absolutely loved the stickers from this site. It is exactly how I imagined it to be. The customer service rep is friendly and replied to us in a very timely manner.

Rachael S
Rachael SPerth, WA

Awesome product!

I am very pleased with this product! The staff were very attentive and super helpful. They responded to emails efficiently. The stickers arrived promptly and were very easy to use. Thank you :-)

Great product

So so happy with our wall stickers, if you read the instructions carefully first you’ll find these are very easy to put up, my girls are so happy with their new stickers in their bedrooms we will definitely be buying more in the near future

Sandra
SandraSydney, NSW

Very pretty

Great Laundy Sign I have been looking for one for months Not too fussy. Found it a little bit hard to even up on door but after I fiddled a bit everything went well.It arrived a week later than I thought but great correspondence with them.

Home Decor Shops