Happywallz

Happywallz

Awesome product!

I am very pleased with this product! The staff were very attentive and super helpful. They responded to emails efficiently. The stickers arrived promptly and were very easy to use. Thank you :-)

This company is a fraud

I ordered from their website "Happy Decal". The website lists Mashpee MA, as their location.
They are in China. I stated time constraints at the origin of my order and referenced the MA address. They NEVER said they were shipping from CHINA. THey use an AU PayPal account but the whole operation is based in China. They are a complete fraud.
[name removed] only responds in the middle of the night US time as she is in China. Do not order this product. "Company" is fraudulent. Check out the website. Pretends to be US based. They won't refund my money. Express shipping 3/4 days?!? not from China EVER!

Great product

So so happy with our wall stickers, if you read the instructions carefully first you’ll find these are very easy to put up, my girls are so happy with their new stickers in their bedrooms we will definitely be buying more in the near future

Very pretty

Great Laundy Sign I have been looking for one for months Not too fussy. Found it a little bit hard to even up on door but after I fiddled a bit everything went well.It arrived a week later than I thought but great correspondence with them.

Great customer support but poor quality

Was really excited for the product to arrive and purchased express shipping in the hopes to have it up at school before the children returned. Unfortunately it took over 4 weeks to get to me. Ivy in customer support was great and I was offered a refund for the express shipping. Unfortunately when it came it didn't stick to the wall so I have had to use sticky tape to tape it up so that it doesn't keep falling down.

Chanel CC Logo

Received cc logo in two bits plus chanel wording & placed on wall. Looked great but unfortunately the top part of the cc logo kept peeling off. I would reattached but after the hot weather here it fell off wall into a big heap. Unable to put back on wall so now I have an incomplete wall. Have emailed several times without a response. Very disappointing.

Simple quick but great end result

Was so excited for this to arrive. It arrived about 2 weeks after I ordered it an was so easy to stick on the wall. The suppliers respond really quickly to any inquiries.

Not Delivered

Ordered 4 weeks ago. No tracking no. Provided still waiting for email response. Disappointed it was supposed to be a Christmas present.

Perfect

Quick service on personal sticker request with great value and customer service was spot on when I had a concern.

No instructions, doesn't stick, colours are off.

Ordered for our nursery. The package took forever from China to arrive - I had to follow up - when I thought this was a local company. The stickers came with no instructions - and numbered randomly from 4 to 105 - not in any consequential order and with majority of numbers missing. Wouldn't stick to the wall. None of the pieces were sticky. Everything peeled off the wall. Annoyed about money, but even more annoyed about the waste of time - waiting for the package, and then having to figure out what else we can do now for the room. Would not recommend to anyone.

Disappointed

I have ordered 18 days ago, seems the parcel comes from China and still no update from Australia Post. I am still waiting as it was meant to be a Christmas present and has not arrived though it only has to come from Sydney???

No delivery

Ordered almost 3 weeks before Christmas from a 'local company' and still no delivery. Clearly being sent from overseas, or who knows maybe not at all....

not sure where my order is

After going through and looking at many companies for decals, I chose happywallz for my kids bedroom decals, I had the delivery going to work and still after more than 8 days don't know where my decals are, the company hasn't responded to my emails, there is no phone numbers to check where the delivery is, know we are breaking up for Christmas on the 21st, it looks like they wont get to me which is very disappointing considering I have spent more that $100, just crossing my finger they turn up, I will keep everyone posted

My kids rooms look fantastic!

The decals arrived quickly and they look amazing in both my daughter and son's rooms. Ivy was very nice to deal with, answering my questions straight away. I would recommend Happywallz to anyone.

Exactly what we wanted

Upon reading the reviews I was a bit hesitant however, when the product finally arrived it was better than what we expected and exactly how we thought it would look on the wall. As one review said - you need a heavy hand and patience. Not one issue with the images coming off.

The only slight negative is this company isn’t based in Australia and shipping took longer than estimated. Contacted Ivy on the website and she was very helpful and quick to respond.

Love the outcome.

Brilliant product with excellent customer service.

I bought some quotation decals for my 2 teens bedroom walls. Two were customised and one was not. Following placing the order, the communication and service was great with presentation of proofs for approval. On delivery, I was very anxious about applying them myself but the instructions and offer of support was very appreciated.
The decals look sensational! I am so happy with the outcomes.
I would higly recommend using Happywallz! They have a great product range and excellent customer focus.

Can't get a hold of anyone...

I am still waiting on an order from a couple of weeks ago. I have tried to email the company with no reply. They have no contact details other than an online form. I have emailed again and put in another online query - still no answer. I have gone in to my account and my purchase still sits in my 'cart' despite having been charged to paypal (and a confirmation email sent), I have a clear receipt and evidence of the purchase. This has now been escalated to Paypal to follow up. Be warned. Lovely looking products - if they turn up!

Don't Believe all the reviews

We ordered a big tree sticker and a couple of quotes for our nursery. When the order hadn't shown up on day 10. I emailed Ivy, who said they should arrive that very day and they did. Great service from Ivy. All I can advise is read through the instructions, these stickers are double sided and you will need patience and a heavy hand. Quotes came off perfectly, had a couple of letters that started to peel off incorrectly, but took our time, we just hadn't molded the letters enough as per the instructions!! Tree looks amazing up on the wall, wish I could take pictures to show you all.
All I can say is go as per the instructions and dont believe all the reviews.

This Company is a Scam and NOT Australian

Should have read the reviews. Ordered wall stickers from them thinking they are Australian, Nothing received but payment taken. It has now been a month. Given a tracking number but the goods are in Sydney waiting clearance from customs. If I knew it wasnt australian, I would not have ordered. I have asked for a credit several times over the past month. I keep on getting response of please wait. I will not wait. I wish I had of read the reviews here.
Beware and do not use them.
Update on 10th Sept. I put in a complaint to paypal and happywallz contacted me and gave me refund straight away. They apologized but I will still not use them again. Be careful. Not Australian.

Decals don't stick to walls and glow in the dark stars don't glow!

My wall decals started to peel off a few hours after applying them and i have to keep pressing them back on...this is not good enough, i expect a product that works as I have paid good money to this business! also I ordered some glow in the dark stars that don't work at all - they do not glow even in the slightest. Very disappointing and do not recommend anyone buy through them, I wish I had reviewed them before making my purchase.