Happywallz

Happywallz

Terrible customer service - not worth the risk!

We bought 3 sets of stickers for my kids bedrooms and months later still none of them stick properly. They had initially agreed to send out a replacement for one of the stickers which took a month to arrive but made no difference. Then I requested a full refund as none were sticking and had one response asking for photos. Once I replied with the pictures I have been ignored ever since. I am usually a forgiving consumer but I have emailed multiple times over the last 2 months (there is no phone number on the website - warning sign number 1) and have had zero reply! Absolutely furious!

Don't buy from them@

Firstly took forever to receive the stickers.
The stickers came in all these small individual pieces to make up a large wall decal with no instructions of where they go.

I stuck up the stickers yesterday in my soon to be sons room and they all fell off immediately and during the night. What a waste of money!

Their customer service is very bad and there is no phone number to call them on.

They are a scam company so please don't buy from them!

Appalling customer service and they lie!

Do not purchase from this company. The tracking on the item still says it is in China, over a week after purchase. When I made an enquiry they say ridiculous things such as "I will call the post office and find out where it is". When you ask for contact details of who they spoke to or contact details of their Sydney based office, they just ignore you. I asked for a refund and they said "no" because the item has shipped. I asked what happens if it never arrives or how many months I am expected to wait until a refund is provided and I was ignored. If I could give them 0 stars I would. There is no contact number and it appears they are a complete sham. They list "Erskinville, Sydney" as their Australian address but no number or address.

poor quality and late

have purchased tree decals for nursery, contacted company when they were a late, was supplied a tracing number that showed it had only just reached aus. have attempted to apply to walls, all but a few small ones have fallen off with in 12 hours. not a quality product.

Terrible customer service - not an Australian company as advertised

Ordered three sets of decals, and like other reviewers the product was very late. They also told us the tracking wasn't scanned and they had to call the post office - as stated by others the items shipped from China. If I had realized the company wasn't Australian I wouldn't have spent the money that I did. The items arrived with one item having dirt stuck between the image and adhesive. I was told to apply it and the dirt would come off. We also ordered a quote with stars on it and it didn't come as shown leaving placement up to interpretation.

Overall very poor customer service. Not once have the offered any compensation or solutions from their end. I don't have high hopes on the quality after reading other reviews.
Do not buy from them.

Appalling customer service and no item received yet

If only I had read these reviews I would have saved myself some heartache. I ordered a personalised wall decal for my daughter for her birthday with plenty of time for delivery etc...I'm still waiting 3 weeks later, when email is the only contact the tracking information is incorrect (Australia Post), then they give you another delivery service (item is in China)!!. This company is bad news...they claim to be in Sydney but they're not. STAY AWAY, they don't take any responsibility.

Product ok but......

Delivery took 20 days and when asked about the wrong tracking number I was told it was the right one.
Site claims to be Australian, it is not!
1 product wasn't as ordered and customer service could have been better.

Please don't do it...Its a hoax

I'm very disappointed. I ordered my decals on September 10th. They told me it shipped out on the 13th and would take 6 days business days to get here. To this date...I haven't received anything in the mail. I did some research on the address listed. It is an abandoned house that is on the market. They only operate through paypal and I'm am going to dispute my payment because they haven't sent my order within the time frame promised. Its not from Australia its in china. Everything is fraudulently done with them including the tracking information. Do yourself a favor....and RUN! ill be telling my Instagram followers and facebook followers about this company. If I could help save somebody some heartache I done my job!

Fake Fake Fake

Takes your payment, then emails shipping advice, the goods where never received, no replies to at least 3 emails chasing.
Have reported to Paypal and the bank
Do not use.

Happy Surprise

I purchased of the Happywallz website after using a google search. I didn't think to read reviews and was quite worried after jumping on this website to find an average of 1 star.
I emailed the company after I didn't get an immediate shipping number once my payment had been taken. I purchased on a Friday and emailed on Monday. To my relief I received a response on the same day with the details I had requested.
Although this company is based in China I received my package today, 10 days after my payment was processed and I am happy with the quality.

Total scam! Avoid!!!

I ordered from this "Australian" website before reading these reviews. My items hadn't arrived after 2 weeks so I contacted the company (mind you there is no phone number). Long story short they said my parcel was lost. They said they'd send again but wouldn't provide a tracking number. That's when I googled and found these reviews and realised they are a fake company running out of China. I immediately contacted PayPal and they started a claim. The seller then responded to them and provided a tracking number but the product still never arrived. Luckily PayPal refunded my money but to save anyone else from this scam AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!

Transit review

After reading reviews here I was doubtful but product arrived only a little late and company responded day after emailing.

Excellent customer service and excellent product!!!

Good quality product. You get exactly what you see on the website photos!!
Delivery took a bit longer than expected but they were very responsive to my emails and the product was so beautiful that I didn’t mind the wait!
100% worth it

Happy with service

Product was what was ordered, was a bit longer than expected but emailed back promptly. Very happy with my order, and would use again.

Very happy with wall decal

I ordered a personalised wall decal and I am very happy with the final product. Good communication via email. Delivery took a little while but was definitely worth the wait.

Seems to be a scam

I ordered product and had my card debited but nothing received..I've sent them follow up emails but have had no response.

Excellent communication, great product!

Very happy with this product! Exactly what I ordered, easy to use and looks great. Communication is excellent! Very prompt to respond to any questions and very happy to make adjustments so product turned out perfectly. Will definitely use again.

Good Service

10 days after payment for my order, I didn't receive it. I thought it was scam at first. I was worried. I sent emails, and got reply very fast. Ivy was easy to communicate. She told me there might be delay in the peak season. Totally understand. I received my order 3 days after that. Big surprise, it looks great in my kid's room.

Very responsive service!

I was really happy with the prompt and helpful responses I received from Happywallz regarding my enquiry and sorting out the requirements for my order. The product I received appeared just like the draft and came with application instructions and contact details. I bought these as part of a gift so I cannot yet comment on the application of the product itself however I was very happy with the service and appearance of what I received.

Very pleased with the quick return emails that I received Re information of the products arrival. Even with the busy Christmas rush I was given immediate answers to any emails sent. Will have no worries ordering from this website again. Many thanks