Harbour ISP ADSL

Harbour ISP ADSL

4.4

• Adequate Speeds Yes (24) · No (3)
James

JamesSydney, NSW

Mitch and Shams are heroes.

These guys fixed up my issues with patience and professionalism. Absolute legends. Within a few minutes of my online enquiry I had a call from these guys helping me out.

Helpful customer service

I've had phone help with Shamim and his team numerous times now and they've always been professional, polite and helpful. Walks you through everything. Love that they're local here in SA with a local call service!

Preya

PreyaVictoria

Customer service never responds or sorts my technical issue

I have just been using harbor ISP for 3 months now and there has never been a month with good service. I have been calling the customer service often and I provide them with all the details they want but they never respond or even fix the issue. I have a trail of emails with me asking for an update everyday with no response. I would not suggest anyone else to use this network. I get hardly 25 mbps on a 100mbps plan.

LeaHunter Region, NSW

Been with Harbour ISP for almost 5 years now. Have had extremely low number of dropouts. Rare day I don't have internet service. Generally a good speed. Rarely had to call Harbour ISP but they were very efficient when I have done.

Thanks Jaekob

Review collected in partnership with Harbour ISP

Barbara B

Barbara BNortheast, VIC

Pretty good considering where we are!

Our connection is very reliable, in fact almost perfect.
It is not as fast as we might get in another place but as I have seldom been there any slowness does not worry me. The personal service from HarbourISP has always been excellent, quick, effective and pleasant

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi, Barbara! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad to know that you are satisfied with our service ;) Should you encounter any issues in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great week ahead!

Review collected in partnership with Harbour ISP

colin

colinMid North Coast, NSW

Great service and very good instructions.

.The internet is back on need it every day the connection is reliable.Ookla ping...577 Download...21.30 Upload...213 Very happy with Geffrey he guided me through the process Im 68 and pretty clueless when it comes to my PC thank you.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Colin, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we are pleased to hear that Jeffrey was able to help you with your connection, we will pass this feedback onto Jeffrey and his manager, Regards Harbour ISP.

Reginia

ReginiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome experience

The lady that served me was quick, friendly and efficient. The staff is always friendly and helpful, the internet connection in my residences is working well and it has never failed.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Reginia, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we are pleased to hear that you are happy with the customer service that you have received with Harbour ISP, we will pass this feedback onto the team and managers, Regards Harbour ISP

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fast and very good customer service.

Glenda attended my request and could help me to sort most of my issues out. Where she couldn’t, she gave me the way to. I do appreciated it and I’m so impressed how the chat service is good.

MercedesM

MercedesMCentral West, NSW

Customer service is spot on! No1

Any issues have always been dealt with. The customer service is the best, even when they have a grumpy customer who is tired due to moving!
Professional 10/10
Patient 12/10
Straight-forward simple instructions 10/10
Sorting out our transferred connection 10/10
Not once making me feel like I have a low IQ!
Thank you so much Carlo Andal and also a shout out to Fatima.

Taz B

Taz BHunter Region, NSW

Modem issues

We've been having issues with our modem and internet speeds for about a week now. Three days ago, our modem dropped out completely.
I had the misfortune to speak with a couple of rude people, however received fantastic help and patience with both Mae and Dennis. If it wasn't for them, my connection would not have been up and running today.
Thank you so much for your help and patience today. Very much appreciated.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Bloody awesome.justine was magnificent. Helped me greatly and solved the problem i had.10 out 10 stars.i would recommend justine and harbour to anyone looking to connect to the internet fantastic

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Edward, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we will pass this feedback onto Justine. We are happy to hear that you issue was resolved quickly, Regards Harbour ISP

WIFI extender stopped working after changes were made to our NetComm Router settings

Haven't really experienced drop outs yet but on a speed test we dropped to just over 5 Mbps. We are back up to 28Mps now and the extender is working again thanks to Jeffrey Francisco

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Dave, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback, we can understand the frustration when speed is an issue, but glad that Jeffrey was able to assist, we will pass this feedback onto Jeffrey and his manager, Regards Harbour ISP

So far so good. Love it.

I am availing this service for the first time. So far so good. Just had the connection today. Will be able to provide authentic review after few days or months of use.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Pema, Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback and welcome to Harbour ISP, Cheers !!

Joyce

JoyceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Very helpful team and reactive especially Grace. From signup to cancellation she's been offering great support and I'm very glad to deal with her. SHe's considerate and patient in answering my queries and offering advice.

Treash

TreashGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Speed issues have been happening over 2 dozen times

Unfortunately my internet crashed the last 2 nights. The crashes happen after 10pm when your tech support closes.

Internet Speed issues have been happening over 2 dozen times since we signed up 2.5 years ago.

Since you offered a modem change which we had to pay for, things improved for a few months.

Now now we experience complete outages. 2 nights in a row.

Unreliable Internet makes it impossible to work through the night and its frustrating. I dont think its normal to have to reboot a modem every week.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Treash, Thank you for the feedback, please email customercare@harbourisp.com.au with your customer ID, please mention that you have left a Product review and we will look into this for you, Regards Harbour ISP

Kennedy

KennedySydney, NSW

Great customer service from FRANCIS!

Suddenly I couldn't use internet for few days and anyway, I reached to Francis and he just fixed my problem so easy. I should've call for help sooner Haha Thanks!

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Kennedy, We are always glad to hear that we are able to help our customers easily and straight away, We will pass this onto Francis, Regards Harbour ISP

Pauline F.

Pauline F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you Dennis for helping us with passwording our new iPad.

Evening Dennis, you spoke to my son in law Michael, he is a real gentleman, and in technical issues, he is a huge help to us.Thank you for allowing Michael to assist you in setting up our new iPad. Generally we are very happy about your service. Certainly, we have drop outs from time, but I believe most suppliers have drop outs.we really appreciated your assistance. Thank you.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Pauline, Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we will pass your appreciation on to Dennis, Regards Harbour ISP

SKINNYS stores

SKINNYS storesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Harbour ISP team delivered.

The team came in after the failure of another provider and despite many challenges with other telcos roles in the delivery, Harbour came through. Thank you Grace Garcia for managing.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Thank you for your feedback. Harbour ISP are happy to hear that we were able to work through the challenges that other telcos could not fix. We will pass this feedback onto Grace and her manager - Thank you

William rozo

William rozoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service Aila

Aila really solved my technical issue with her excellent customer service. I am so happy. The connection is very good but what I liked the most is the way I was assisted by Aila in this particular case. Thanks!

Excellent service without any worries

All HarbourISP staff at every level are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Grace is my main point of contact and I can always rely on her to get everything fixed. When there are any issues for whatever reason I never have to worry about them getting immediate attention and the correct solution. That has been every experience over the three years I have been with them. My business has multiple sites both fixed ADSL and wireless modem. They are immediate with getting onto issues and always solve connection and other issues. I never have to worry.