Harbour ISP ADSL

Harbour ISP ADSL

• Adequate Speeds Yes (89%) · No (11%)

So far so good. Love it.

I am availing this service for the first time. So far so good. Just had the connection today. Will be able to provide authentic review after few days or months of use.

Start DateFebruary 2020

Joyce

JoyceGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

Very helpful team and reactive especially Grace. From signup to cancellation she's been offering great support and I'm very glad to deal with her. SHe's considerate and patient in answering my queries and offering advice.

Start DateMarch 2017
Treash

TreashGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Speed issues have been happening over 2 dozen times

Unfortunately my internet crashed the last 2 nights. The crashes happen after 10pm when your tech support closes.

Internet Speed issues have been happening over 2 dozen times since we signed up 2.5 years ago.

Since you offered a modem change which we had to pay for, things improved for a few months.

Now now we experience complete outages. 2 nights in a row.

Unreliable Internet makes it impossible to work through the night and its frustrating. I dont think its normal to have to reboot a modem every week.

Start DateAugust 2017
Adequate Speeds No
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Treash, Thank you for the feedback, please email customercare@harbourisp.com.au with your customer ID, please mention that you have left a Product review and we will look into this for you, Regards Harbour ISP

Kennedy

KennedySydney, NSW

Great customer service from FRANCIS!

Suddenly I couldn't use internet for few days and anyway, I reached to Francis and he just fixed my problem so easy. I should've call for help sooner Haha Thanks!

Start DateSeptember 2019
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Kennedy, We are always glad to hear that we are able to help our customers easily and straight away, We will pass this onto Francis, Regards Harbour ISP

Pauline F.

Pauline F.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Thank you Dennis for helping us with passwording our new iPad.

Evening Dennis, you spoke to my son in law Michael, he is a real gentleman, and in technical issues, he is a huge help to us.Thank you for allowing Michael to assist you in setting up our new iPad. Generally we are very happy about your service. Certainly, we have drop outs from time, but I believe most suppliers have drop outs.we really appreciated your assistance. Thank you.

Start DateNovember 2016
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Pauline, Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we will pass your appreciation on to Dennis, Regards Harbour ISP

SKINNYS stores

SKINNYS storesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Harbour ISP team delivered.

The team came in after the failure of another provider and despite many challenges with other telcos roles in the delivery, Harbour came through. Thank you Grace Garcia for managing.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Thank you for your feedback. Harbour ISP are happy to hear that we were able to work through the challenges that other telcos could not fix. We will pass this feedback onto Grace and her manager - Thank you

Great service/internet with a competitive price.

No dropouts thus far and all contact with the team has been great.
on the two occasions i have been in contact my issues were handled Fast and the operators were both friendly and efficient.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Smugnugget, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time. We are happy to hear that your experience with Harbour ISP has been great.

William rozo

William rozoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service Aila

Aila really solved my technical issue with her excellent customer service. I am so happy. The connection is very good but what I liked the most is the way I was assisted by Aila in this particular case. Thanks!

Start DateJanuary 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Excellent service without any worries

All HarbourISP staff at every level are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Grace is my main point of contact and I can always rely on her to get everything fixed. When there are any issues for whatever reason I never have to worry about them getting immediate attention and the correct solution. That has been every experience over the three years I have been with them. My business has multiple sites both fixed ADSL and wireless modem. They are immediate with getting onto issues and always solve connection and other issues. I never have to worry.

Start DateMarch 2017
Vincent S.

Vincent S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent support service* over the phone) by Miss Justine on 3/7/2019.
I encountered " No internet" connection to my smart TVs, personal computer for 2 days. I contacted Harbour Service support team (spoken to Miss Justine) at about 2020 hrs on 3/7/19. She was very professional, patience and polite with me throughout the process. She got all devices connected after all the trouble shootings to all possible cause.

Start DateApril 2019

Eric

EricSydney, NSW

Perfect

Agent Pamela helps me a lot with a free activation for 2 months internet and offered a great help with current issues. Thanks so much for giving me these help!

Tina T.

Tina T.Canberra 2600, ACT

Great customer service

Mae was very polite and understanding. Mae was diligent and thorough when attempting to understand the issue I was reporting and she freely requested support from her work colleagues when working on this job.

Nigel P.

Nigel P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple to set up and great service

I have just moved home and have decided to go with Harbour ISP for my wireless internet. From my first phone call everything has been super simple. Grace took charge of my order and had my router delivered to my address within 48 hours. She rang me to make sure I had received the router and that I was ok to set up the service. She then rang again 24 hours later to ensure everything was working and I was happy. How’s that for superior service! The internet is super fast and extremely reliable. The price couldn’t be matched by any of Harbour ISPs competitors. One very happy new customer.

Venny

VennySydney, NSW

Great customer service! Approachable, very helpful and patience.

Prompt assistance from the staff. Approachable, helpful and great customer service. Great technical support! I have the issue to set up after my son accidentally reset the modem. They helped me through very quickly! Well done!

Start DateApril 2017

Fremon

FremonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent!!

Fast connection and prompt assistance from all staff, especially Grace and Jane. Excellent customer service and so far internet connection so good with no issue. Thanks Harbour ISP team and keep up the good work!

Start DateJanuary 2018
Endro_Maria

Endro_MariaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Technical Service Support

I am so happy with their technical service support. One day I had no internet connection, then I’ve logged the issue through my harbour isp account. I was surprised that they have responded so quickly. Karmille helped me with the issue. I was still in the office at that time but I will follow her advice once I arrived at home. Really appreciated that she called me the next day asking about the progress. So happy with her. Thank you.

Start DateNovember 2018

briony

brionyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

good internet

no dropouts, works all the time through busy hours, no issues and very good personal service on the phone with one person each time. i have used connection for tablet and phone and smart tv

Start DateApril 2018

asorcha

asorchaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great technical support

I needed help to set up my internet connection and was given that help by Mae. Mae was pantient, clear with instructions and with the right touch of friendliness. Thank you.

Start DateApril 2019

Fantastic service

Have had a perfect connection for the past three months but it slowed down drastically today. I spoke with Paul from the technical support division and he was very patient, courteous and extremely professional in his conduct as he helped resolve my issue. Quite grateful. Your staff are an asset to you.

Start DateDecember 2018

Shell Tran

Shell TranGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and I got fully support from Pam

Get a good service and signed a contract. Im happy with harbour ISP. Thank you so much . Pam was very patient and understanding
Was a pleaser to have such a nice person on the other end!