Harbour ISP ADSL

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great customer service from FRANCIS!

Suddenly I couldn't use internet for few days and anyway, I reached to Francis and he just fixed my problem so easy. I should've call for help sooner Haha Thanks!

Start DateSeptember 2019
Hi Kennedy, We are always glad to hear that we are able to help our customers easily and straight away, We will pass this onto Francis, Regards Harbour ISP

Thank you Dennis for helping us with passwording our new iPad.

Evening Dennis, you spoke to my son in law Michael, he is a real gentleman, and in technical issues, he is a huge help to us.Thank you for allowing Michael to assist you in setting up our new iPad. Generally we are very happy about your service. Certainly, we have drop outs from time, but I believe most suppliers have drop outs.we really appreciated your assistance. Thank you.

Start DateNovember 2016
Standalone or BundledBundled
Data TypeCapped Data
Hi Pauline, Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we will pass your appreciation on to Dennis, Regards Harbour ISP

Harbour ISP team delivered.

The team came in after the failure of another provider and despite many challenges with other telcos roles in the delivery, Harbour came through. Thank you Grace Garcia for managing.

Data TypeCapped Data
Hi Thank you for your feedback. Harbour ISP are happy to hear that we were able to work through the challenges that other telcos could not fix. We will pass this feedback onto Grace and her manager - Thank you

Great service/internet with a competitive price.

No dropouts thus far and all contact with the team has been great.
on the two occasions i have been in contact my issues were handled Fast and the operators were both friendly and efficient.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Smugnugget, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time. We are happy to hear that your experience with Harbour ISP has been great.

Excellent customer service Aila

Aila really solved my technical issue with her excellent customer service. I am so happy. The connection is very good but what I liked the most is the way I was assisted by Aila in this particular case. Thanks!

Start DateJanuary 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Excellent service without any worries

All HarbourISP staff at every level are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Grace is my main point of contact and I can always rely on her to get everything fixed. When there are any issues for whatever reason I never have to worry about them getting immediate attention and the correct solution. That has been every experience over the three years I have been with them. My business has multiple sites both fixed ADSL and wireless modem. They are immediate with getting onto issues and always solve connection and other issues. I never have to worry.

Start DateMarch 2017
Data TypeUnlimited Data

Excellent support service* over the phone) by Miss Justine on 3/7/2019.
I encountered " No internet" connection to my smart TVs, personal computer for 2 days. I contacted Harbour Service support team (spoken to Miss Justine) at about 2020 hrs on 3/7/19. She was very professional, patience and polite with me throughout the process. She got all devices connected after all the trouble shootings to all possible cause.

Start DateApril 2019
Contract Type24-month contract

Perfect

Agent Pamela helps me a lot with a free activation for 2 months internet and offered a great help with current issues. Thanks so much for giving me these help!

Great customer service

Mae was very polite and understanding. Mae was diligent and thorough when attempting to understand the issue I was reporting and she freely requested support from her work colleagues when working on this job.

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Simple to set up and great service

I have just moved home and have decided to go with Harbour ISP for my wireless internet. From my first phone call everything has been super simple. Grace took charge of my order and had my router delivered to my address within 48 hours. She rang me to make sure I had received the router and that I was ok to set up the service. She then rang again 24 hours later to ensure everything was working and I was happy. How’s that for superior service! The internet is super fast and extremely reliable. The price couldn’t be matched by any of Harbour ISPs competitors. One very happy new customer.

Data TypeUnlimited Data

Great customer service! Approachable, very helpful and patience.

Prompt assistance from the staff. Approachable, helpful and great customer service. Great technical support! I have the issue to set up after my son accidentally reset the modem. They helped me through very quickly! Well done!

Start DateApril 2017

Excellent!!

Fast connection and prompt assistance from all staff, especially Grace and Jane. Excellent customer service and so far internet connection so good with no issue. Thanks Harbour ISP team and keep up the good work!

Start DateJanuary 2018
Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract Type24-month contract

Great Technical Service Support

I am so happy with their technical service support. One day I had no internet connection, then I’ve logged the issue through my harbour isp account. I was surprised that they have responded so quickly. Karmille helped me with the issue. I was still in the office at that time but I will follow her advice once I arrived at home. Really appreciated that she called me the next day asking about the progress. So happy with her. Thank you.

Start DateNovember 2018

good internet

no dropouts, works all the time through busy hours, no issues and very good personal service on the phone with one person each time. i have used connection for tablet and phone and smart tv

Start DateApril 2018

Great technical support

I needed help to set up my internet connection and was given that help by Mae. Mae was pantient, clear with instructions and with the right touch of friendliness. Thank you.

Start DateApril 2019

Fantastic service

Have had a perfect connection for the past three months but it slowed down drastically today. I spoke with Paul from the technical support division and he was very patient, courteous and extremely professional in his conduct as he helped resolve my issue. Quite grateful. Your staff are an asset to you.

Start DateDecember 2018

Great service and I got fully support from Pam

Get a good service and signed a contract. Im happy with harbour ISP. Thank you so much . Pam was very patient and understanding
Was a pleaser to have such a nice person on the other end!

Avoid like the plague

Harbour ISP have joined the ranks of terrible internet providers. We joined up 2 years ago this month. Initially the service was fine. speeds were decent, nothing to complain of. Then about 6 months ago we started experiencing massive slow downs, slow to the point where I can't even get my home page to load between approx 5:30pm - 9pm. It's become literally impossible to use the internet at home and if either myself or my husband want to use it we have to use our telco data on our mobile phones. Fortnight players beware: the ping is so high with this mob you literally can't play. I'm trying to run a small business while working full time and the inconvenience of not being able to use the internet for such an extended period each night is extremely frustrating. Then, about 2 weeks ago for some unknown reason they started cycling our IP address approx. every 5 minutes so if you use a non-standard DNS the cycling IP wreaks havoc with it. We have no idea why this has started and at this point don't care, we just want to get away from them. There's no point ringing their help desk, we made that mistake once and spoke to an overseas call centre who kept telling us the fault was at our end even though we had a brand new router and we know exactly what we're doing. Knowing that our contract is up as of next week we've rang today to tell them to cancel it the day the contract expires and now they're trying to tell us they need 30 days notice! They'll sign you up on the spot but want to suck you dry for another 30 days when you choose to leave. Do yourself a favour a steer clear of this ridiculous excuse of an ISP company!

Update 16/3/19: We contacted Harbour ISP by private message at their request. Received a phone call from someone who quickly advised they couldn't help but would get someone else to contact. The following day received an email from [name removed] (who has consistently provided terrible customer service) saying they had not received our cancellation form, despite our request for cancellation being emailed on 5/3/19 stating we wished to cancel the service effective from the date the contract ended (10/03/19). To date, Harbour ISP have taken a further $75 deduction on the 12/3/19 (2 days after our contract ended) and we have yet to receive confirmation our service has been cancelled.

Start DateMarch 2017
Adequate Speeds No

Great customer support

We had a very irksome issue with our IP TV. Justine did a fabulous job of helping us resolve this by trying out multiple options. She not only solved this issue but made sure to follow up to make sure that issue was resolved.
GREAT WORK JUSTINE! Keep up the great work.
Thanks.

Start DateAugust 2017
Data TypeUnlimited Data

got connected when i needed

Joel helped me get connected and set up a time someone can walk me through setting up my connection at home

Connection TypeADSL/ADSL2+