Harbour ISP Fibre

Harbour ISP Fibre

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

AlisonSydney, NSW

Some frustrations with speeds but very good customer service

I do have issues with slow internet but want to commend the excellent customer service I received yesterday when Francis Arapan talked me through some complex issues when I was jet-lagged and frustrated. His patience, politeness and good humour are to be commended!

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Alison, Thank you for the feedback, and happy to hear that Francis was able to talk you through your service issues, we will pass this onto him, Regards Harbour ISP

Chris G.

Chris G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Only delivering approx' 5% advertised 'standard' evening speed. Very poor communication.

Contract Type24-month contract
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Chris, We have received your complaint and our service desk are looking into your service issues and will be in contact soon, Regards Harbour ISP

Excellent customer service

We are using harbour isp for our LBN connection. They are very responsive in providing the support we needed in establishing the internet and VOIP service. Highly recommended for LBN connection.

Start DateSeptember 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Amit, Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we are glad that your connection to LBNco was smooth and no fuss. Regards, Harbour ISP

Himavanth

HimavanthSydney, NSW

Worst internet speeds

i have been charged for 50mbps since two years and got below 35mbps. upgraded to 100mbps plan and getting below 35mbps. The team keep on checking speeds and stuff and wasting my time but no use.

Start DateJune 2015
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Himavanth, Harbour ISP are currently aware of your issue and working with Opticomm and yourself to resolve this as quickly as possible. Out technical support team will contact you tomorrow as per your request. Regards, Harbour ISP

RKD

RKDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Ripping of customers

Ripping of customers with $79 as activation fees for change of the account holder name while being on the same property address. I strongly recommend not to go with them; go with TPG or any other provider who doesn't charge their customer $79 for just a small change.

Start DateDecember 2017
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi RKD, If you would like to contact our customer care team with your account number I will be more than happy to look into this charge - Please email customercare@harbourisp.com.au and we will be in contact - Regards, Harbour ISP

Great Technical Support Crew

Contacted Tech Support in obtaining a static ITP for my CCTV Setup. Spoke to Francis and he made sure my issue got resolved by following up and keeping in touch with me through email and phone call for any updates. I used to be with iinet and have made the best decision to go with Harbour ISP as their Connection and as well as their Technical support team is very reliable and fast! Well done guys! Keep it up!

Start DateJune 2019
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Aldrin, We are happy to hear that Francis was able to resolve your issues without any stress, we will pass this onto him Regards, Harbour ISP

Jon

JonPerth, WA

Signing up

Glenda was very helpful and pointed me in the right direction to get this done. Glenda was very knowledgeable on the products and answered my questions promptly. Hopefully we don’t have any dramas when connecting

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Jon, Thanks for the great feedback, we will pass this onto Glenda to show your appreciation Regards, Harbour ISP

martin

martinVictoria

Great help and costumer service.

A lady named Aila Sideno assisted me with my concerns about our existing internet connection with HISP. she was very helpful and patient as I am not a computer person. She even waited and see if everything was working fine before hanging. Can’t thank her enough. If I have issues next time I will search for her cos I know I will be assisted 10/10

Start DateJuly 2017
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Martin, Thank you for the kind words. we are happy that Aila was able to help with your connection, we will pass this onto her. Regards Harbour ISP

Internet

Our internet was dropping out so called the company was dealt very well by a very friendly staff member. They also make sure that our service is going well by contacting after couple of days

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Vikas, Thank you for the feedback, we are glad to hear that our staff were helpful and able to fix the problem very quickly, Regards Harbour ISP

Lawrence100

Lawrence100Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic service and very easy setup

Helped my grandma set up with HarbourISP for her new retirement village unit and couldn’t be more satisfied. The connection itself is strong and reliable and when I had a question about the setup process, the customer support operator was extremely helpful in ensuring it all worked. I would highly recommend choosing HarbourISP.

Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract Type24-month contract
Data TypeCapped Data
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Lawrence, thank you for your feedback. Awesome to know that you are satisfied with our service and support. Thanks a lot!

Tanzil H.

Tanzil H.Sydney, NSW

Service from Pam

I called yesterday to talk about getting fibre internet in my house I wait for about 10 seconds total on wait and got the got the best services from Pam.
She had understood every questions and answered them in the most mannered way.

Thanks to Pam I will be getting a internet plan that's runs on 50mbps.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Tanzil, Thank you for your feedback, We love to hear that Pam was able to answer all your questions and will pass this onto Pam and her manager. Thank you

Linda

LindaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service from Aila.

Help was awesome. Aila dealt with my problem swiftly and professionally. Best service I have ever had when dealing with internet companies. Will highly recommend you.Thank you so much. My mum is moving into our estate, so I will tell her to connect with you also.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Linda, Thank you for the fantastic feedback. I will pass this onto Aila and her manager. Will look forward to connection your mum when she is ready - Harbour ISP

Mae help was amazing

Mae helped me reconnect my internet to my new address, her service/ help was amazing and very appreciated. We had lots of dramas to get the internet working but she was happy to help and never complained and at the end got it sorted!

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Ashleigh, Thank for the amazing feedback regarding the help you received from Mae. I will pass this onto Mae and her manager. Thank you Harbour ISP

Apoorv K.

Apoorv K.Perth, WA

Excellent and quick sevice by Grace E. Garcia

I moved into a new home and my service was activated within an hour. Thanks to Grace E. Garcia for efficient service and answering my questions regarding initial payment. Not getting 50Mbps currently according to my plan. Currently getting somewhere around 28 Mbps which is not bad.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Apoorv, Thank you for the amazing feedback. This will be passed onto Grace and her manager . Thank you Harbour ISP

Paul Non gave outstanding customer service as I had issues with my nbn

I used the chat function it was great service and by Sunday after I received an update. Nbn was organised to come out on the Wednesday and they did.
It was the modem and the fibre optic wire was broken .
The service Paul provided was outstanding

Start DateNovember 2018
Data TypeCapped Data
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Sue, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate the time you took to provide this, I will pass your thanks onto Paul and his manager - Thank you Harbour ISP

Lisa

LisaMid North Coast, NSW

I have only just received the service today but am very happy with it. I have had great service and am very happy with the customer service I have received even after connection I received a call to see if everything was working

Singh

SinghSydney, NSW

Very efficient service

Grace garcia helped set my internet within less then 24hrs. She knew exactly my expectations but did more. I am very grateful. Excellent customer service AGrade. She understood me and simplified the guidelines for me to connect. Most of all she had the patience since this fibre service was new for me.

Adam T

Adam TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Paul was very good

Paul was really good at talking me through how to get my internet up and running. 10/10 for customer service. He made me really happy that he could get my internet up and running again.

Great Customer service Quickly fixed Modem reset Issue

Had issues with my Home internet connection which was quickly fixed by FRANCIS.
Great Customer service really appreciate. I would definitely recommend Harbor ISP to all my friends and to colleagues.

Cris

CrisSydney, NSW

Excellent Customer service from Pamela

Pamela was the only person who assisted me with no ease and helped me out with my concern. I have called twice to ask for assistance and got disappointed but this time Pam gave me hope and got my connection smoothly. Just call her if you need help!

October 6th 2019 Update: Paul, pamela, rose and leon are the best!

Paul was very helpful and patient. He’s clear on his instructions and polite. I recommend the four of them when you need to contact harbour for help or raise issues.