Harbour ISP Fibre

Harbour ISP Fibre

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great Customer service Quickly fixed Modem reset Issue

Had issues with my Home internet connection which was quickly fixed by FRANCIS.
Great Customer service really appreciate. I would definitely recommend Harbor ISP to all my friends and to colleagues.

Excellent Customer service from Pamela

Pamela was the only person who assisted me with no ease and helped me out with my concern. I have called twice to ask for assistance and got disappointed but this time Pam gave me hope and got my connection smoothly. Just call her if you need help!

Excellent Customer service

Excellent customer service
Great website no issue in purchasing a plan. Had a smooth ride in selecing a plan if there is any problem along the way you do live chat as well. This really helped me to confirm few things.

Fast connection, easy setup

50/20 connection that delivers the promised speed, based on the ookla test.

An initial hiccup with the installation (router MAC address was not registered by the network provider) was smoothly resolved with one call to the help desk.

Exceptional service

Great internet connection and speed. Internet was connected in very short notice and customer service was exceptional. It has been a pleasure to deal with Harbour ISP, Grace was very helpful throughout the process. Thank you for making me feel like a valued customer.

Excellent responsive customer service

Connection from Opticonn was unreliable but good and efficient customer service from Harbour ISP to help troubleshoot and get me up and running quickly. Follow up calls to make sure everything was ok and tips to get the most of the equipment was provided as well as technicians who knew my building very well. They might not be local but their knowledge is very very local.

Fantastic Customer Service

harbour ISP have been absolutely wonderful in helping me organise my connection with them. Their internet connection is fast and reliable and their customer service skills are outstanding. A big shout out to Jane, Grace & Bryan for all our your help.

Start DateMarch 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled
Data TypeUnlimited Data

A few initial problems with the NBN side, but support from Harbour very good. Your support staff, Rey was excellent

Initial problems with the NBN side but appear to now be resolved. Once again very good support from Harbour isp. Connected all devices easily Your staff member Rey was excellent

Excellent Service

Francis was more than accommodating & had my phone operating within minutes!!! I have always found your service to be prompt & reliable...……..I would recommend you for sure, .....Thank you so much!!

Contract TypeMonth-to-month

Happy with the service - thank you

I rang, a few button presses on the phone, and reply. Harbourisp settings needed to be corrected; Paul went straight to it. Professional and competent and polite service. Thank you!

Amazing customer service

Singed up and need help with few things but could not figure it out. Technician on chat help and was patient answered all my questions and explained in details all my concerns. Thank you Thumbs up

Data TypeCapped Data

Best tech people in the world very happy and helped me out big time

It was really good and helpful thanks for everything. I enjoyed my experience with the helpful staff! Who were very friendly and made the process easier and guaranteed what I wanted

Awesome service

Carlo was patient beyond belief and was a fantastic help. I would recommend Harbour as a good option for anyone looking for a hassle free service. Thanks guys for your great service.

Start DateApril 2018

Best tech support

I was having issues with my internet connection I contacted harbour isp tech support and they were more than happy to walk me step by step through the issue even though it wasn’t something to do with them.
I couldn’t be happier with the service received.

The best ISP for Opticomm FTTH connections

I initially struggled to get my home connection set up through 2 other providers. Number 46 in the queue with Exetel – couldn't find my address on their system. I waited for 2 days, no response from them. iinet's tech support is poor and their lack of an unlimited plan isn't ideal.

Tired of being messed around Exetel, I thought I'd try Harbour ISP. I spoke with Aimee Mitchell and explained the troubles I'd had with Exetel and iinet and she just knew got what what going on. She'd hooked everything up whilst I was on the 20 minute phone call.

I had a couple of issues once I got around to setting it up (partly my fault with my BYO modem and because I was rushed moving house at the time), but their tech support wait time was always under a minute and they were excellent at helping me get things sorted.

Running like a dream now. Great speeds, great service. I'm totally won over.

Thank you again Aimee!!

Amazing, personable service

Glenda rocked! The assistance she gave me whilst i completed my online order was one of the best experiences I have had with a sales team. I cannot wait to start my service with you guys. Thanks for the great first impression.

Exemplary and professional service

The phone call made was due to my internet service being down. Nino was very thorough and professional in his approach to resolving the issue. He had me doing stuff which, at first I was quite annoyed and frustrated but he had the patience and understanding to get me through it. I have no regrets whatsoever with this service provider - highly recommended!

Data TypeCapped Data

Amazing service, fast response, will definitely Recommend

Habour ISP is a great service provider, they have the most professional team who response my queries within minutes, special thanks to Grace and Aisan for the great support, great experience. Thanks Team.

Start DateApril 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled
Contract Type24-month contract

Excellent service

I phoned to report the network problem and seek some solution. Karmille not only resolved the issue but also helped me patiently and professionally with the technical bits. For eg, i was struggling to find the model number of the modem etc. she was very patient and very polite. Thank you Karmille for your assistance. Keep up the good work:)

Start DateOctober 2016

Great Support

I can honestly say that Paul provided great support to solve my issue. We tried everything to fix the issue and, finally, we did it. A highly recommended service provider. Thanks!

Start DateJune 2017