Harbour ISP Home Phone

Harbour ISP Home Phone

Helen

HelenSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Can not live without the great services of Harbour ISP

The assistance received was really great. We were evacuated due to bushfires and upon reactivating our services the IP phone router had to be reconfigured as we have little to no mobile coverage on our property and despite the mobile constantly cutting out our service that we rely on totally as we have a disabled son with life threatening Medical issues is now active again. Wonderful service and wonderful technician. I would and do constantly recommend Harbour ISP to everyone. Thank you

Carol

CarolSouth East Queensland, QLD

Home phone

Will see how we go this time with home phone connection. Still unsure if I will be charged a reconnection fee tho. Still unsure why I was disconnected last year.

The fisherman

The fishermanasked

Hi there ! I would like to arrange a land line service on behalf of my mother, she is 75 and doesn’t even have a mobile or internet service. She will be cancelling Telstra permanently ! She is changing address and needs a land line in Bonogin in QLD without internet which is a 4213 postcode. I would dearly like to speak with someone that can arrange this and check your tower coverage for Bonogin, Queensland. If you guys do cover that area then we would like to become a new customer ! My name is Ben and I’m her son.
I have an email ( ben_btn @yahoo.com.au ) and my mobile no - 0424 602 777
I look forward to hearing from a representative, she will be moving in 1 month from now.

Kind Regards
Ben Beaton

Harbour ISP
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Ben, One of Sales consultants will be in contact shortly, Regards Harbour ISP

Anna P.

Anna P.asked

Can we just have a phone line no internet and we call portugal and the US. How much will it be please

Harbour ISP
Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Hi Anna,
We use the VOIP phone system, which means Voice over internet, so the internet would be required to have a phone service, Please call our customer care team om 1300 366 169. They will be able to help you with any other questions you may have regarding a service. Regards Harbour ISP.

Get an answer from our members and Harbour ISP representatives