4.3

• Adequate Speeds Yes (43) · No (10)

Great speeds great service thanks shamim

Just got onto harbour and am thrilled so far. I get the exact advertised speeds. The technical team especially shamim tonight has been helpful in assisting with my Kogan AC modem set up. Finding a good reliable ISP is hard these days I certainly recommend harbour.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Ash

Ash

Great all round

Customer service is fantastic, never had a problem with service unlike other retailers! Fast to connect, helpful with any issue that does arise and no drop outs have occurred in months.

Rubbish don’t waste your time

Terrible communication. No internet for 2 months at home, they couldn’t care less. every time I call I get hung up on while waiting to be transferred. I’ve been promised 3 times a call back on follow ups and nothing happens. One of the worst ISP I’ve ever been with and I would not recommend

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Harbour ISP NBN 100/40 (Home Fast) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Very happy customer thanks to Shamim

Shamim in support gave me a hand with everything today from my billing to my computer set up he was very patient and helped me when I struggled. He was exceptional and could grasp that at 62 I would need to be guided slowly. He not only got my Netgear working on my ipad and and new PC he also explained to me my bills to for this month. You need more people like him! Keep it up champ.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Shamim Webchat

We have only just got onto Harbour at our new home and we are very happy with the connection and its people we have been in correspondence with Shamim over webchat/email he was with us every set up of the way he was truly dedicated to us we where not just a number or statistic to him that was clear from day one. His customer service and IT are best we have had from an ISP to date. We would like to take the opportunity to make sure shamim knows our gratitude.

Shams is KING

Shams responded to my email almost a minute after I put in my request for help in setting up the Google Nest router. Shams straight away knew what had to be done and guided us even pointed out dns settings to prevent future delays. Shams is KING of the Router and KING of UNITI.

Brenton D.

Brenton D.Sydney, NSW

Incredible Assistance from Technical Support

After changing our plan, there was some issues with the Router which created an issue with our internet. After some initial hiccups with records of phone calls etc, I was assisted by a number of really professional people. These were, Brenton, Jessica & Connor from level 1 support. Once it was established that the issue needed escalating to level 2, I was assisted by Isaac, who was absolutely amazing in assisting in establishing what the issue was and then also assisting in getting the new Router up and running and ensuring the connection was restablished. So to Isaac, Jessica, Brenton and Connor, a huge thank you. Enjoy the rest of your weekend guys, you have definitely deserved it.

Harbour ISPHarbour ISP

Once very good now with uniti rubbish.

After years with harbour we are now looking for new provider service has gone to hell in last month no wonder uniti is below 4 stars. do not respond or if they do fail to address issues that have been ongoing since 3 Feb 21

Pete F

Pete FSydney, NSW

HarbourISP is very reliable, have excellent customer support - you can't go wrong with them - great job!

The Harbour ISP connection is reliable, there are also minimal drop out's or service disruptions. When you contact the customer service team they are friendly and helpful. The only issue is that speeds are sometimes not optimal but that is the same across all ISP's

Great Service Desk Support

Great support from Jeffrey from Harbour ISP. gave me the details I needed dropped them into my router and worked like a dream. Very quick, very detailed and worked first time.

Mary Attard

Mary AttardCentral Queensland, QLD

Great reliable internet

Harbour isp has great reliability when it comes to an internet connection especially during the pandemic, My family and I have not had any drop outs sense before March of last year. Harbour isp has always been courteous when talking to staff regarding past drop outs, payment inquiries and general information.

Marcus R.

Marcus R.Sydney, NSW

Unexpectedly Perfect

- had a shocker of an experience with IINET waited 2.5 weeks for no connection, callouts, technicians and more nonsense
- rang up the company with a sticker on my Modem (Harbour) and had internet in less than an hour. Need I say more. Thanks Harbour. Bloody legends

William Jordan

William JordanSydney, NSW

Local

Good, reliable and no shark's. This service is truly the best. If Telstra was put out of business then the whole Ozy internet would be much better off.
100/38 is the speed I get never less.

Yan

YanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Had some issues setting up first time at my new place. Didnt need to wait very long for the service team member to pick up. Jason was very helpful and solved the issue in a short while.

Aaron

AaronGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is perfect thank you

It is amazing cant wait to use it for the first time thank you Mae Baldoza she deserves a raise and a massive hug all the best and stay safe

Connection TypeWireless

Brett

BrettMid North Coast, NSW

Could not fault Harbour ISP. Very Happy

We had the NBN upgraded speed plan for a price significantly cheaper than other providers. Fast, reliable, and can't recall any drop outs or faults. I would highly recommend Harbour ISP.

Review collected in partnership with Harbour ISP

Fast connection, fast internet and good customer service!

Belle was polite and very helpful. I just signed up with harbour and the process was very easy. Highly recomend your service! Please keep the phone line available to customers. My previous provider didnt have phone support and it was terrible!

Jessee

JesseeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Excellent customer service

Had some issues setting up, thanks to Aila I was connected and problem free within 15mins. Service was everything I was expecting, definitely would recommend habour as a internet service provider

Peter A.

Peter A.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Despite the poor performance of the NBN people, the staff had my internet up and running in no time. They were easily contactable by phone, in Australia, very pleasant and reassuring to deal with.

David H.

David H.Sydney, NSW

Great team, excellent service.

I was a long term Telstra adsl customer but despite this, switching to an NBN service with Telstra was painfully slow and they were only offering and NBN 50 Service.

I was referred to Harbour ISP and don’t have any regrets. Angela and Megan made switching to Harbour ISP a breeze with a simple account set up process and a connected service within 1 week.

On an NBN 100 plan, we average speeds between 65-77Mbps Download/35Mbps upload.