Harbour ISP NBN 50 (Standard Plus)

See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Excellant connection, good service

Fantastic. No dropouts and is able to accommodate my high speed requirements (I'm a gamer). When I did have a problem, John responded and handled the situation very promptly (<1hr)

Start DateNovember 2018
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Andrew, Thank you for the feedback, We are so happy that you are getting the high speeds required for gaming. We will pass this feedback onto John and his manager.

Great company and service is outstanding. Today ,Megan could not have been more helpful. Thank you so very much

Not a problem at all. Very fast connection. Never drops out or any trouble connecting to internet. Helpful service people also, could not have asked for better product and customer service. Megan went above and beyond for me this evening. Thank you

Start DateJune 2019
Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Kate, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that your experience with Megan and Harbour ISP was very positive. We will pass this onto Megan and her manager - Thank you

Superb service from Rey

Problem: Was only getting half the typical speed on my plan in spite of having a FTTP NBN connection. Experience: Tech support Rey (from Manila) had great communication skills and was most patient in talking me through to conduct a number of tests over many days to rule out software and local hardware causes and finally worked out that the bottleneck was with the NBN FTTP service. He escalated the problem to NBN Co and eventually got me a static IP address that solved the problem. It was clear that Rey had the technical knowhow to eliminate probable causes one by one and "near enough" was not good enough for him as he went about getting me the speed I paid for. Honestly, it was one of the best remote tech support experiences on IT issues I have had. All kudos to Rey.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi DC_Vic, Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear that Rey was able to get your service working correctly. I will pass this onto Rey and his manager. Thank you

Always excellent customer service

My internet dropped out continuously and my home phone cut off the call every 5 minutes. Aila was patient with my lack of understanding of the equipment and courteous as she took me through each step. Her apology that it took a long time to fix was unnecessary but it was good to know she valued my time. I'm grateful that I have had no further issues but knowing Aila would pick up the problem if anything else happened and not have to start with someone fresh was a relief.
All my contacts with Harbour ISP have been a pleasant experience to date in all departments.

Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Helen, Thank you for your feedback. I will pass this onto Aila and her manager thank you Harbour ISP

Great support from Aila and Pamela - Thanks you

Recently switched to Harbour ISP, made early booking in mid July and advised it will switch over on 01 Aug 19.
Pamela had coordinated brilliantly, I received email confirmation yesterday noon, I am happy that my connection was activated without need to follow up.

Yesterday late afternoon, tried to reconfigure my BYO NBN modem to regain NBN internet access with Harbour ISP, called and Aila went through with me patiently, my internet connection was resumed with average evening speed of 43Mbps (Sweet!)

Start DateAugust 2019
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Don't be sucked in by lies

Customers service is the WORSTS I have ever received!

Kept dropping out not help what so ever not was you time effort with these guys the chosse to belittle their customers.

also if you see a heap of good reviews it because at least on their Facebook page the delete the bad ones

Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Annie H, If you would like to email our customer care team customercare@harbourisp.com.au , with your customer ID, I would be happy to have a look into your account and your service. Regards, Harbour ISP

Aila is Awesome

Connection is sweet and the help from Aila was even sweeter. No issues with the service yet and lets hope it stays that was. Thanks again Aila. Will keep you posted.

Start DateAugust 2019

Aila is great

Aila was very good in helping me through to fix the situation, which was my mistake, she was very patient and professional in her approach, so I was able to restore my NBN quickly

Connection TypeI don't know

The worst customer service ever. Harbour ISP never return phone calls despite promises

We were apparently connected to the NBN 3 days ago. We have not had internet access at all since NBN connection. Harbour ISP blame the NBN, the NBN say there's no issue at their end. We have spent 2 and a half days on the phone looking at the wrong issues, not the issue that there is no internet access through the modem, Harbour ISP are constantly looking at what might be wrong with the router, even though an Ethernet cable direct from the modem to a computer gives no internet access. Harbour ISP never return calls. They keep promising to call me at particular times to update me on any progress. 2 hours after that time has lapsed I ring back to find no one has looked into anything. 2 and a half full days have been wasted and each time I call back they ask to go through the same tests again, like it's a new case. Their customer service is atrocious.

Contract Type24-month contract
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Avoid Harbour ISP as they have no accountability and no follow up

My experience with Harbour ISP has been terrible. Since day 1, we haven't managed to received close to the NBN 50 package. The highest result has been 17mbs, with speed hitting low as 0.5mbs. Nunmerbiours phones calls and emails had been met with deafening silence. On nine separate occasions, we have requested to escalate the issues to Supervisor/Manager with no success. Lots of promise of follow up, but to this day still haven't spoken to anyone at Harbour ISP who is willing to help. After 105 days of waiting, we now escalated through telephone ombudsman to terminate the contract.

AVOID Harbour ISP at all cost!!

Start DateApril 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Harbour ISP requested me to make contact via PM after they saw this post as they wanted to help. Two weeks later, and still no reply. Stuck with my non NBN connection for another 7 weeks as this is the current turnaround for telephone ombsium.

Aila is awesome!

Really great support from Aila for an issue with my NBN. She was very patient and helpful and we were able to solve the problem. She made sure we fixed the issue and she knew what to do. Thanks Aila!!!

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Fixed my settings

Internet would drop out intermittently Which would also take VOIP service with it.
Paul Non was very professional and stepped me through all the necessary sections needed to fix my connection

Start DateJune 2019
Contract Type24-month contract

Many Thanks

Massive Thank you to HarbourISP for working with me in trying to secure NBN at my new residence. After months of trying and not being able to work with it right now ... all staff members I dealt with were amazing in trying to have this problem rectified.

Start DateAugust 2018

Great customer service

I noticed my NBN modem wasn't working (lights not flashing) I rang Harbour ISP and spoke to Brian on 5/7/19 who advised there was an outage and it shouldn't take long to fix he would contact NBN for me. Contacted HISP again on 6/7/19 spoke to Ray who advised the outage was fixed but he could see it wasn't connecting to my house. He contacted NBN, who advised they needed access to the house to fix the problem. Ray called me back to arrange a time - Thursday 11/7/19 between 8 - 12. Aila called me on 8/7/19 to confirm that time was still suitable. NBN man arrived at 9.00 am on 11/7/19 and replaced the modem and made sure everything was working - all good :-) Aila rang me on Thursday 11/7/19 evening to make sure I was happy and everything was sorted - excellent service - thanks. I have spoken to Brian, Ray and Aila and all provided excellent trouble shooting service and were patient, thoughtful and thorough on every occasion - A big well done harbour ISP on excellent customer service!!

Start DateApril 2019

This is wonderful!

When dealing with the internet issue, I always ask Rose for help. She really helps me a lot. As the agent, I always have the situation that the tenant needs to connect the internet or suddenly disconnect it, Rose can always do me a favour to solve the problem quickly. Very thankfully.

Aila Sideno at Harbour isp

Thankyou Aila for helping me with my internet connection, instantly fixed with your expertise and know how. Great connection and internet service through satellite reception. Thankyou again Aila for your advise and help. :-)

Start DateNovember 2007
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)

VoIP Update Settings

My Internet and phone connections were down (VoIP Update Settings)
Francis was very patient and understanding and guided me through step by step instuctions to help solve the problem. Thank you Francis, you did an excellant job today.

Start DateJuly 2013

Worst Internet Provider Ever

Unfortunately I have been forced to choose an alternative NBN Supplier after multiple outages (they have three on file). When I signed the contract through a third party iSelect I was advised my NBN Average Speed would be 45 Mbps which is what I paid for and I understand prime time evening rates it can drop but to 7 Mbps is a complete joke and unusable as I stream my TV and work from home so require some what consistent internet speeds. There tag line is "Fast reliable internet" which it is not so they have broken their end of the contract with false and misleading advertising backed up with similar speeds to dial up whilst claiming to be NBN

Start DateJanuary 2019

Aimee Mitchell

Please thank Aimee Mitchell for the good service when she signed me up on 12 June for your product. I was very impressed with the information she provided.
Kind regards
James Groombridge
[email address removed]

good supporter.

my internet(NBN) was getting slow down with some reason(might be setting by provider) and I cannot solve myself. I asked the staff and he checked my internet state than solved quickly.
they are very kind.