Harcourts

Harcourts (page 2 of 13)

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Don't do business with them

I have been a renter with them, and it was a big mistake. Don't keep their appointments, and now they still have not returned my bond after leaving the premise by more than a month. Argh!

Dodgy auction experience

Dirty tricks at a recent Victor Harbor area auction. Avoid them like the plague! South Coast Harcourt's will not be on my list of preferred agents anymore. There's one or two honest agents in the area I'll go to in future.

Harcourts Yeppoon Property Management is a disgrace

Unprofessional, unethical, unhelpful - one staff member in particular is more hung up on pointing fingers instead of answering questions. Instead of answering reasonable questions and providing information requested she was hell bent on bullying, lying, insulting and blackmailing - I have never come across anything quite like it.

Harcourt's Blue Kardinya WA - A+++

The staff are amazing, they found a tenant for my house less than a month. They are professional and don't waste any time. Please consider this agency as they are friendly, helpful and efficient.

Terrible

Unprofessional, unethical, lying, deceitful and aggressive describe the behaviour of [name removed] of harcourts. Had to pay a month extra rent because she denied my request to leave property without even asking agent the landlord of our request. Was laughed at on the phone and spoken to like she was an immature teenage girl. This agent needs to grow up and learn how to be professional. Appalling behaviour

Terrible Customer Service

Since I paid the bond and the first two weeks rent, the agent "PJ" and customer service manager stopped replying my message. I have waited for seven days to sign a contract regarding the apartment I will rent, but no one in the agency could be contacted. Also, the website is currently on maintenance. There are three days left to move in, and I am worried that I got cheated.

just outstanding!

Having recently bought a home in the City of Casey, the Real Estate Agency, Harcourts (Berwick), could not have been more helpful. Jack and Debbie managed the whole transaction with both professionalism and a genuine interest in our needs. Would I recommend this Agency? MOST CERTAINLY!

great Customer service @ Harcourts Glen waverely Receptionist Jade!

Jade the saturday morning receptionist @ Harcourts Glen waverley went above n beyond as Im a tenant @ Harcourts and the main front door wouldnt shut emailed property manager on (annual leave) But however lovely Jade was so amazing she actioned my request straight away very friendly receptionist at harcourts glen waverely was on the ball. and she went above n beyond! :)

Unprofessional/Unethical

The hierarchy together with other senior management heads, will have to seriously consider training all of their staff to be polite, professional & accommodating with clients. A simple little smile & being courteous is not very hard to offer clients, who spend so much valuable time searching & visiting properties, hoping for the right one, expecting Agents to offer the much needed support & guidance required at the time. Harcourts in Berwick & Narre Warren South, are the worst we have ever dealt with concerning rental/leasing properties in a long time.

Internal Processes Not Very Good

Harcourts Coastal Broadbeach keep sending me publicity material in the mail, notwithstanding that I have on at least half a dozen occasions, contacted them to have them stop sending the material to me. I have told them that I do not have property on the Gold Coast, nor ever have and that I have no idea why they keep sending me the publicity materials.

Worst realastate I have ever seen

Worst realastate ever would not recommend them to any one ever, bad communication, throws rediculous figures with the bond disposal, really blunt and rude.

Beware of Harcourts Campbelltown NSW.

Harcourts Campbelltown Queen Street,NSW. Very disappointed with the attitude of one the female property managers. I went to the tribunal and received all my bond back. They lied and tried to keep my bond by making up things which were not true. Over exaggerated everything.The place was spotless but they obviously wanted to keep my bond. She was deceitful, unhelpful, rude, and i would not recommend doing business with them at all. Beware at all costs.

Harcourts Noble Park - Worst service EVER!

I viewed the property at 5.25pm - the real estate agent had no lights switched on and certainly did not point out any flaws/problems. I paid 5 months rent and 2 months bond up front. I had presumed when I moved into the property that it would have been cleaned and the grass just mowed - how wrong I was! It was filthy! The shower wasnt working properly and the resl estate agent told me it would be fine once I had the hot water switched on. Water pressure has nothing to do with water pressure! I told the real estate agent this and also that I had no idea how to turn the hot water on - she sent me a picture of a big unit on the outside of the house - which had a warning/danger on it. I was told there was instructions. I was supposed to remove the panel where the instructions were on the inside (she did not tell me where the instructions actually were) and I would have to sort it out myself. I should not have to crouch into a kneeling position and put my face right next to the pilot light switch. I was told a plumber would come out this one time and I would need to watch closely as they would charge me next time! The plumber came out and fixed the shower - it needed a seal and a new washer and had nothing to do with the hot water being turned on but the real estate agent argued that she was right. It took several attempts for the plumber to actually light the pilot light and I still couldn't see it after it was lit unless I put my face right beside it! I have had gas in every property I have rented in Australia but NEVER had to go through this. When I told the real estate agent how filthy the house was and that whoever did the initial entry condition report, blatantly lied. I took a LOT of photos and sent them to her. Most of the bulbs not working, broken curtain rails with the curtains hanging off, cooker not working properly, telephone socket hanging off wall with wires exposed, shower door being very difficult to open. The list goes on! My response - 'It is market value and you take it like it is'. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL! Do not rent through this company.

Poor communication

Poor communication & poor management of rental property by the rental property management consultant lead me to leave Harcourts. Towards the end was not returning my calls or emails. Never go back to Harcourts ever

Harcourts Keilor East - Dishonest

We all work hard to put down a deposit on a new home but this agent has made that even more difficult. Purchased a home subject to finance, unfortunately finance was not approved and according to the contract I was entitled to a full refund instead the agent is withholding it in there trust account and refusing to refund me the money. Unfair practice to all buyers out there please be aware of this agent Harcourts Realestate Keilor East vic

Harcourts Ballarat-Completely unprofessional- train your staff

I feel really sorry for the young staff who are expected to manage a high volume of properties but lack the competence and management skills to do so successfully. This includes the inability to be able to reply within a reasonable time frame to current and prospective tenants, cancelling inspections via sms and email and then arriving at the residence and the need for constant reminders to send through forms/reports. Harcourts need to train staff in not only good work ethic, but communication skills and acceptable manners when dealing with their customers. If only my job allowed for me to use the excuse, ‘it was out of work hours’ or ‘I didn’t check my phone all day’. Without our own initiative and persistence our property manager at Harcourts would have quite happily ripped us off for fees that their untrained staff did not have the knowledge to be able to explain or break down to us, instead happy to pass the buck onto ‘office lady’ mistakes and the accounts section. I really wish that I could write, that the staff that we have dealt with at Harcourts are an asset to their business, but I would be doing both the company and future clients a disservice.

Harcourts Campbelltown

Nightmare of a real estate Harcourts Campbelltown! They only have the best interest of landlords. I’ve been a tenant for nearly 2yrs and having just moved out this real estate wants to claim my entire bond! Rubbish treatment to say the least!!

Do not use harcourt Manjimup

I have phone the Office and have email the office and all I got was I will get back to you lol what a joke I will never use them again.

Unprofessional & Dishonest Agent (Harcourt - Baulkham Hills)

Harcourt (Baulkham Hills) one of the most untrustworthy, dishonest and unprofessional agent I have seen in my whole life.
My investment property at Delaney Drive, Baulkham Hills was originally managed by Harcourt (Baulkham Hills) and from the start
the property was so badly managed. The tenant was short paying us by $20 a week for over a year and was not paying any water bill.

Harcourt not only ignored it so long time they refused to accept their mistakes till I have shown them the proof of the emails.

The property management team from top to down are all same and they just want to earn money without putting any effort or time.
I was left with $6000 bill when the previous tenant vacated the place and they will not do anything to get the property repaired and
compensated from the previous tenant, instead they blamed it as normal wear and tear. I have been so stressed dealing with Harcourt
I had emailed the directors and everyone but it was ignored as usual.

Please stay away and far away from Harcourt (Baulkham Hills) if you are a owner and will not recommend anyone.

Unethical

They go behind the landlords back and go hand in gloves with tenant. Even if landlord is in the right and conducted himself professionally they will still bat for tenant. Will even go to the extent of fixing call outs behind the landlords back.
In order to bully, and intimidate landlord into what they want you to do.And if they cannot coerce you into what they want done they will trash your file.
They are very unprofessional, unethical and go against the code of conduct.
So landlords beware.