Harcourts

Harcourts

See the Best Real Estate Agents in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

MickNorth

MickNorthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A mess!

We had Hardcourts Victor Harbor look after our rental property for two years. To my disbelief we were left with tenant belongings, evidence of a dog on the property eg scratched glass sliding door, non matching paint in our laundry, a sabotaged toilet, and an embarrassed carry over manager doing his best to tackle the mess before we arrived. I could not speak and just left. How can a big real Eastgate company not see the obvious. Also, get this after knowing all of the above they rented out another property to the same scum.

Santhosh

SanthoshSydney, NSW

Please be extra cautious when you Rent from Carlingford Harcourts

I had a pathetic situation with them and they didn't have a minimum respect when a customer is talking and they say what they want and they disconnect the phone. They don't even understand the emergency situation and I would say they damn care about maintenance stuff, so please think twice before you rent with Carlingford Harcourts.

litigatorQld, 4570

Beware Of Renting From Harcourts Caloundra

Sue

SueIllawarra, NSW

Warning

Warning
Do not ever use Cathy Holmes from Ulladulla
She is nasty and aggressive and down right impossible, if she cannot get her own way she will use threatening behavior

Robbo

RobboPerth, WA

Stay Away From Harcourts Mandurah

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Harcourts Vermont South

STAY AWAY!! Terrible agency, terrible agents in particular [name removed] & [name removed].
Unprofessional & lack people skills. I cannot stress enough you do not want to leave your most valuable possession, your property in their hands. They were discriminative & displayed dodgy tactics. [name removed] was very deceitful & manipulative & upon relaying this behavior to the owner [name removed] he dismissed it & these agents are still working at this company. Shame on Harcourts. Vermont South, disgusting agency that does not belong in such a beautiful suburb as Vermont South. They are bad energy & bad news. Go elsewhere, there are plenty of great & reputable agencies in the area.

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

Less than one star would be more appropriate

st03281301

st03281301

Terrible Property Managers

Don't use this company if you want to protect your property. They side with the tenants, and the contract you sign with Harcourts changes at their whim. No Integrity! They also have a large turnaround of staff so you have to keep repeating instructions specific to your property even though those instructions should be on file. No worth the money to engage.

Bear

BearS.E. Oz

I will never deal with Harcourts ever again

Damien B

Stay Away From Harcourts Broadwater If You Are Renting

Nat

NatPerth, WA

So disappointed

I had an unauthorised transaction come out of my account from Harcourts Blue Kardinya with out any of my permission.
I would not recommended !!! They have dissapointed me so much!

SC

SCSydney, NSW

Harcourts Rouse Hill are slow, lazy and incompetent

Frank

FrankSydney, NSW

Don't do business with them

I have been a renter with them, and it was a big mistake. Don't keep their appointments, and now they still have not returned my bond after leaving the premise by more than a month. Argh!

Dan

Dan

Dodgy auction experience

Dirty tricks at a recent Victor Harbor area auction. Avoid them like the plague! South Coast Harcourt's will not be on my list of preferred agents anymore. There's one or two honest agents in the area I'll go to in future.

Gobsmacked

GobsmackedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Harcourts Yeppoon Property Management is a disgrace

Unprofessional, unethical, unhelpful - one staff member in particular is more hung up on pointing fingers instead of answering questions. Instead of answering reasonable questions and providing information requested she was hell bent on bullying, lying, insulting and blackmailing - I have never come across anything quite like it.

Liam

Liam

Terrible

Unprofessional, unethical, lying, deceitful and aggressive describe the behaviour of [name removed] of harcourts. Had to pay a month extra rent because she denied my request to leave property without even asking agent the landlord of our request. Was laughed at on the phone and spoken to like she was an immature teenage girl. This agent needs to grow up and learn how to be professional. Appalling behaviour

Ingrid

IngridBrisbane

Terrible Customer Service

Since I paid the bond and the first two weeks rent, the agent "PJ" and customer service manager stopped replying my message. I have waited for seven days to sign a contract regarding the apartment I will rent, but no one in the agency could be contacted. Also, the website is currently on maintenance. There are three days left to move in, and I am worried that I got cheated.

Unprofessional/Unethical

The hierarchy together with other senior management heads, will have to seriously consider training all of their staff to be polite, professional & accommodating with clients. A simple little smile & being courteous is not very hard to offer clients, who spend so much valuable time searching & visiting properties, hoping for the right one, expecting Agents to offer the much needed support & guidance required at the time. Harcourts in Berwick & Narre Warren South, are the worst we have ever dealt with concerning rental/leasing properties in a long time.

Internal Processes Not Very Good

Harcourts Coastal Broadbeach keep sending me publicity material in the mail, notwithstanding that I have on at least half a dozen occasions, contacted them to have them stop sending the material to me. I have told them that I do not have property on the Gold Coast, nor ever have and that I have no idea why they keep sending me the publicity materials.