Harcourts

Harcourts

2.0

Peter

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Harcourts appear to love to waste buyers time

I have been watching property in Tasmania for some time and am moving there from NSW shortly. I have found that Harcourts (where ever they are in Tas) seem to have a Policy of not showing a property as "under offer or contact" thereby wasting the time of prospective buyers.

When some of the agents were questioned they replied that if they show a property as "under offer or contact" they do not get the contacts of people looking for properties.

They seem to ignore the fact that they are wasting prospective buyers time and effort and in my case have lost their future vendors a prospective buyer as I will not deal with an agent who performs in such an unethical manner.

Office LocationDeloraine 7304, Meander Valley, Launceston, TAS, AU

Very rude arrogant service in Geelong North

The agent Harcourts in Geelong North Told us no pre approval letter that we can not inspect the property ! They think we can’t afford to buy the property. Don’t even brother to have inspection. Good luck to all landlords gives this office business!

Office LocationNorth Geelong 3214, Greater Geelong, Southwest, VIC, AU

No compassion

Homeless for over 9ths i pay my storage with you guys every mth ya dont ring refs when applying for a house ya pick who you want ive now lost 3 kids because of this n im bout to lose my dads inheritance because his will i as in my storage but you know all this I've never even in my life struggled like this to get a house WHY???

Office LocationUlverstone 7315, Central Coast, North-West & West coast, TAS, AU

Chelle

Chelle

Pathetic

Office LocationNorth-East, TAS, AU
Trevor Coetzee

Trevor CoetzeeWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Run and Hide from these amateurs!

Office LocationHervey Bay 4655, Fraser Coast, Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD, AU
Arbiter

Arbiter

Property manager Tyla Maynard is a tailgater

Dear Tyla Maynard. If you're going to tailgate people because you're late for work, at least don't do it in the company car.

Thursday 13th August 2020, at roughly 9am down Main South Road as we went over the Onkaparinga River Bridge.

Office LocationMclaren Vale 5171, Onkaparinga, Metropolitan Adelaide, SA, AU
Anita V

Anita V

Continually spamming me with unwanted emails

I've tried to unsubscribe four times but I keep getting spammed by Harcourts Coastal. I didn't sign up for their marketing emails - they got my details through a property enquiry on realestate.com.au. Nearly two years later, I'm still getting spammed by every agent in their office. I've made a complaint to the Privacy Ombudsman and am waiting for a response.

Office LocationBroadbeach 4218, Gold Coast, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Joshua

JoshuaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst agency ever !

The company harcourts coastal put on website about professionalism and customer focused . Furthest from the truth . They do not care about anyone else but themselves and should not be running such a business .

Office LocationBroadbeach 4218, Gold Coast, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Mike CULLEN

Mike CULLENSydney, NSW

just out to make money for themselves, no care for owners

after 10 years renting they allowed a tenant to exit owing $3500 and did nothing to help us except say you should have had better insurance. terrible terrible experience. we listed another property through them years earlier and Garth forced us into sale and had his solicotor tell us we could not withdraw despite our change of circumstances. Greedy and didn't care for helping us.

Office LocationCampbelltown, Sydney, NSW, AU

Michael and Leanne

Michael and LeanneQueensland, 4211

Just another soulless real estate.

Office LocationAshmore 4214, Gold Coast, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
Sherif

SherifGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sold through them and worked for them, absolutely would not recommend them at all.

Office LocationCaroline Springs 3023, Melton, Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC, AU

Will never recommend Harcourts Ararat realestate.

After the recent sale of my townhouse, at 11 Bailey Lane Ararat, 3377, Unfortunately l will not be recommending Ararat Harcourts realestate agent Greg Kerr to any of my family and friends with property sale, due to his ¹dishonesty and unprofessionalism.

Office LocationArarat, Western District, VIC, AU
Bill C.

Bill C.South East Queensland, QLD

My letterbox says not junk mail’ but it doesn’t stop these business desperados

My letterbox says not junk mail’ but it doesn’t stop these business desperados. Ad was for Paul Corkill

Office LocationGold Coast, South East Queensland, QLD, AU
vandana joukani

vandana joukaniGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible exp

Office LocationGlen Waverley 3150, Monash, Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC, AU
Renae A.

Renae A.

Do Not Recommend

Based on our experience when selling our home, we would not recommend Mark Pickles from Harcourts, Mitchelton. We had a very negative and stressful experience. We did not receive a professional service.

INa Y.

INa Y.South East Queensland, QLD

The worst experience ever among real estate agencies.

The worst experience ever among real estate agencies.
Ive never had any problems with any agency or owner as trying to be quiet and tidy tenants over 9 years in Australia.

They are never been a tenant side. Nothing to negotiate, try to charge tenants fair tears and wears from Bond. it was 30-40 years old cheap repaired apart unit that wasn't even cleaned or ready to get tenants in.
However, the agency trying to charge $1600 repair + extra over $500 for fair tears and wears including painting for little scratches on door. Who can say they assist tenants?? No thank you.

Nightmares every day to deal with Harcourts innovations

I'm planning to purchase own house one day. But there will never be Harcourts agency to deal with anything.

Charli

CharliGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Incompetent. Rude. Ineffective. 1 star is too much!

Unhappy customer

Unhappy customerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Buyers beware

Horrible company

If you want to feel unwelcome in a home you are renting, rent from these guys. Watching them set up an office in Byron Bay and then close it because nobody in this town wants to lease from such a soul-less company was quite satisfying. Would be great if they just went out of business. Do not buy a house from this company.

productreviewiscrap

productreviewiscrapSouth East Queensland, QLD

A 'do not care' company

Have had constant issues with Harcourts delivering junk mail to my letterbox despite me having a large NO JUNK MAIL sign displayed. Despite the assurances that it wouldn't happen again, it did. Hilariously I was told that it was delivered by accident and it couldn't be retrieved from my locked letterbox - funny that my letterbox doesn't have a lock and anything could be taken out of it easily...Asked the company for the name of the delivery company but was ignored, took the question to upper level management of Harcourts Qld and the CEO - NO RESPONSE...That is a poor look for Harcourts...