Hard To Find

• Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No

terry2033

terry2033Sydney, NSW

Misleading advertising

We bought two Merge Cubes as presents. Then we found that one had to have a monthly subscription at $15/month fore any meaningful use of these educational toys. For two grandsons, this works out at $360/year. This wasn't mentioned in the details on the website.
Already a week later, they haven't responded to a request to return.

Fiona E.

Fiona E.Sydney, NSW

The product is not as advertised

I purchased a bathroom scale, and it looked nothing like the image advertised on their site. It is instead a cheap china scale that could be purchased for a fraction of the cost on ebay. Very disappointed and mad.

Damaged product

Don’t bother buying anything from this site, the gift for a friend arrived all damaged. I’ve tried getting an exchange but haven’t heard back from them. Very dodgy company indeed.

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Hard To Find compares to other Home Decor Shops

Eyal L.

Eyal L.Sydney, NSW

dont buy from this shop you will regret

I have purchased travel coffee mug . i wanted to return it because cannot be used in microwave.
Customer support have advised i can return it as change of mind policy . I did return it including $12 postage fee. Customer support advised that i have used it and the product has never been used.
Don't waist your time buying from the shop

Jamie S.

Jamie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible company

I bought a necklace 6 months ago and it broke, when I politely asked them for a replacement or refund they flat out refused me as they said it’s without of the 30 day return policy. I then sent them an email threatening action from the ACCC and they quickly contacted the seller who said I could send them the necklace and they would “assess the damage” even though I sent them a picture of the damage.

Miss C

Miss CSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good range of products - check the returns policy

I returned item of clothing and was provided a store credit - unfortunately I lost the email advising about the store credit. I recently logged into my account and saw the credit had expired a month ago so I contacted HTF to ask about the expiry of the credit. I was advised no it could not be used - however, they reconsidered my situation and allowed the credit to be used. Be advised that if you do return a product, you will likely be provided a store credit and not a refund - credits are to be used within 12 months - make a note in your diary so you do not lose the credit

Liv

LivSouth Australia

Poor service and terrible returns policy

I ordered items of clothing on this site which were too small, only to realise that if that is the problem then they will not offer you an exchange, only a store credit, and you have to wear the cost of return postage.

When I told the online chat consultant that I was disgruntled that as a result of an increase in price of the products since I purchased them, I would be considerably out of pocket to simply replace the items by repurchasing them, the response was "all good, just let me know what you decide to do".

It was far from "all good" and I will not be purchasing through this site again

jon moldrich

jon moldrichasked

Where can I purchase enuaid in Australia

Carolyn E.

Carolyn E.asked

How do I get hold of this company? I have ordered something and have not received a confirmation.

Sharon K.
Sharon K.

I had so much trouble with Hard to Find, you need to Email with any queries. My orders were an absolute stuff up, I will never order anything from them again and wouldn't recommend to anyone. Good luck

Janet

Janetasked

I ordered a gum leaf board not so long ago. I would like to order another one large this time. I was wondering if the following could be engraved.
Jess & Marcel 16/11/19
It is a wedding present for my daughter from her old Labrador Ben!
Janet harlow